• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    The darker Time Lord Victorious was amazing, that's for sure.

I actually can't wait to see-

Did you think I was going to say 'The Master' there?
    XP

I can't wait to see more Ood, especially Ood Sigma. I totally love Ood Sigma. Ood Sigma is awesome.

Well, Sigma <3 spam over, I'm also looking forward to having Donna back. Not looking forward to her death, though, so I hope it doesn't come to that. Not on Christmas Day, especially...

xX

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I don't know, that's the thing... I don't want her to. She's my favourite companion. I'm so attached to her, and I cried when she left (because it was heartbreaking), so if she does burn up and die I'll be totally distraught. 8[

xX

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Like I already said, my favourite was Rose - and I was pretty sad when she left too (Song didn't help, as epic as it was XD).

I don't like the idea of any of the companions dying. So as much as I don't like Donna as much - it would be a shame to see her go.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I absolutely loved Rose, don't get me wrong. She was totally wonderful, and I cried when she left, too. I cried more, I think...

But Donna took over for me towards the end of the last series. I just totally adored her. I was torn between having her or Rose as my favourite, but I eventually decided I prefer Donna.

xX

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I think that bit when Rose left in Series 2, was the only Dr. Who bit ever that put a lump in my mouth - I was close to crying XDD;;

Can't help but think there was a sour ending to her story arc in Series 4 =/

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Yeah... It was sweet, but it wasn't right...

Everything sad makes me cry. I'm just a big bucket of tears!
    The Ood's song in the Planet of the Ood was so sad!
    I cry whenever I see anyone crying. It's weird XD

EDIT: I've claimed Ood Sigma in the Bishie claim thread. >=3
    xX

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    You're saying that as if she will die

... Will she?

Well The Doctor Did Say "If She Remembers Me, She Will Die". So....Dunnnn! God! Russell T Davies Retired, So Stephen Morffat (The Guy Who Does All The Scary Eppies Is Now Head Writer. Fasten Your Seat Belts - Were Gonna Get Some More Scary Eppies Than EVER!)

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I'm glad, some episodes were just so light-hearted. I found them boring. Though they weren't as boring as episodes which involved people with hardly any connection to the Doctor or his 'then' companion etc.

Years
    I feel that the worst ending to a series was the way they saved The Doctor from The Master. It was pretty cheeky. But the rest of those episodes are definitely <3.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Was rewatching a scene a little while ago and one of the people says Uncle Simm. Found that quirky.

She probably will die eventually... I mean wouldn't want to see Tate with that new guy and not Tennant.

Preferred the end of season 1.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I'm glad, some episodes were just so light-hearted. I found them boring. Though they weren't as boring as episodes which involved people with hardly any connection to the Doctor or his 'then' companion etc.

You thought that Blink and Turn Left were boring? I thought they were two of the best episodes.

And as for light-hearted episodes, there's probably still going to be a few, probably at the start of each series to ease people in. I find them quite fun though.

---

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Love and Monsters was kinda boring though... It was slow to get into, until about 10 minutes from the end...

Gotta admit, the best episodes (in my opinion) are the 2 parters, so much to cram (especially the end ones, such as the battle between Daleks and Cybermen, the episodes with the Master, and the Davros episode (forgot the names)), although some had pretty... Well, the endings could have been better, in some way.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    You thought that Blink and Turn Left were boring? I thought they were two of the best episodes.

And as for light-hearted episodes, there's probably still going to be a few, probably at the start of each series to ease people in. I find them quite fun though.

---

Didn't Turn Left involve Donna? And eventually a bit of Rose? Therefore it involved one of the companions.

Years
    I was thinking...

What new aliens would they introduce in Series 5?

It would be cool to introduce an alien where The Doctor genuinely has never heard of them before. :P

-sigh- The Raxacoricophalapatorians are back again in SJA. Not the Slitheen family, but another family from Raxacoricophalapatoria. They've done them to death. I didn't even like them in Doctor Who. D:<

By the way, did anyone see the Sarah Jane Adventures two-parter with The Doctor in? That was awesome. Definitely the best two episodes of the programme.

Edit: Wow, fail proofread is fail. DFoctor, SAJ, Dctor. Pft.

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Was my favourite episode of the season. Turn Left

Actually it wasn't the best. Quite liked the ghost one after.

Last edited:

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I didn't see part two of the haunted house and I only saw the last ten mins of the first haunted house.

The two parter with the Doctor was so sad! ;_;

As long as they bring back The Ood in series five, I'm fine!
    I'm currently writing some fanfiction with an original alien. Well, not so original, but never before seen! =3

Anyone seen Star Wars episode two with the Kaminoan cloners? They should have aliens like them. Friendly aliens. =3
    xX

Back