• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dog or Cat?

Who's better Cats or Dogs

• Total voters

+Roxas+

God Of Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    after my last thread about pancakes or waffles, this one is abiut dog or cat!

Personaly i like dog cause they listion more and cats never spend time with you they gone almost the whole day except for food and to take a coconut.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    They have helped win wars, save people, keep the peace, and they are loyal.
    Hmm, win wars? Never heard of dogs being involved with things like that before but I'll get to work by tossing my cat into guerrilla training routines to also help the cause.

I'm a cat person. =^_^= I've grown up with at least one cat around, they're fluffy, usually clean, silly, attitudinal, occasionally loving and
    they know their distance. Not that I don't love cats being around all of the time, it's just that they aren't all over you 24/7 which is nice.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    It depends. Would they love you back? I mean, really, do we really know what goes on in their mind?

Just because your pet curls on your lap or lick you, that doesn't mean that it's always a sign of affection. Who knows, the next time your dog licks you, your face could be it's meal. [/shot]

That being said, I prefer cats better. [/shot again]

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Cats, totally.

Though I like dogs kinda, Cats just kinda strike me as more intelligent. And I value intelligence even over loyalty.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    Dogs.

Cat's puke this disgusting ball of fur thing. XD

To be fair, dogs puke this nasty yellow foamy stuff every so often. Or at least mine does.

Anyway, I've only ever owned dogs but I don't really prefer one over the other. It seems to me that people who are adamantly planted on one side of the debate have usually only ever had experience with the one they favor, and only have negative stereotypes about the other to base their opinions off of. So.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I really love both animals equally.

But dogs would have to win due to quality. Their intelligence is supreme, as they can understand human speech when taught rightly and will be loyal to their owners always if they are treated right.

A dog might save your life in case Barney the Dinosaur jacks into your house and tries to kill you

But a Cat would just meow and walk away. *stab* You're dead.

Just try to prove me wrong. I want to see a cat trained like a dog.

Revelation

reveal itself
    Years
    Well honestly I hate cats so dogs of course they are loyal and friendly <3 I don't like cats they're noisy when it's night time.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Depends really. Cats are arrogant lazy beings and they do nothing all day but lay down sleeping. Dogs are playful, slobbery things that loves to sniff each others bottom. But I like dogs better...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Personally, I prefer dogs. Mainly because I've grown up with them, and don't get me wrong, I love cats just as much, but I love how loyal a dog can become. And sure, a cat isn't around you 24/7, but why did you get an animal in the first place? Just to waste money on something? No. You would buy an animal for a companion, so what's wrong with a dog being around 24/7? Besides, a lot of dogs don't malt. Most cats do.

I love both, but dogs take it.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I've only had cats as pets, but I've always wanted a dog. That said, I like both, and when I'm on my own I'd like to have both as pets =]

Back