• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dog or Cat?

Who's better Cats or Dogs

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Both.

Dogs and cats are just too cute! <333
    I've never had a pet cat though. ;;

Aliandro Operator

The Operator
    Years
    Cats are SO overrated...
    Sure, they are a bit cleaner and all of that. But they are SO full of themselves. Its kinda like this:
    Dog -> You pet it, take care of it, do all of that stuff. Dog says: "wow, these people are doing all of that for me... They must be Gods!"

Cat (meh) -> Do all of that, and this is what you get: "wow, these people are doing all of that for me... I must be a God!"

And once trained, Dogs aren't that dirty at all. Just teach it to do what it should and your alright. It will play with you, have fun with you, protect you if needed. Simply put, Dogs are man's best friend. Cats... Are.. Over..Rated...
    Unless am getting a Snow Tiger cub as a pet, then sure, I wouldn't mind.

I always had bad experiences with cats. I hate em. <<; Damn felines!

The Operator.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    It's impossible for me to choose both. If I chose just one, THE EARTH WOULD GO BOOM!!!! :O

Anyways, I actually like both cats and dogs. :3

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Dogs...
    Well dogs slobber and make a terrible smell when they fart x_x (I should know)

Cats...
    They seem a lot cleaner and some jump high or do tricks, or some just get fat and can't be bothered to go outside and spend most of the day lying down on the ground trying to get some sunrays on them.

So cats...They seem like the best :D

SiLvER32

Pokemon League Developer
    Years
    Cats are cute, but dogs can be trained to do a lot of stuff and are closer to you.. I guess?

I would love to have both.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I like them both but I prefer more dogs.

Years
    I prefer cats over dogs. I don't really have a good reason why. I guess it's because they're smaller and cuter? And you don't have to take them for walks, either. It probably doesn't help that we've owned more cats than dogs.

I have nothing against dogs, though. I kind of want one again. Our last one was pretty awesome, even if he was a wimp. :3

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Both.

I've actually never owned a cat, but I love them anyways. When I get my own place I'm getting a kitten and a smaller dog.

I have a dog, but it can be a pain to take him out and pick up his... stuff. But I've grown up with dogs all my life, so I can't say I dislike them. But a cat is nice to have in your lap (and not beg to be stroked).

So, yeah. Both are great ^^

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'm more of a cat person, I guess. I don't really like dogs, and they don't seem too interested in me, so the feeling is mutual.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Personaly i like dog cause they listion more and cats never spend time with you they gone almost the whole day except for food and to take a coconut.

Have you even had a cat before? o__o; I agree that some cats can be reserved and independent, and in some ways, that's a good thing! o_o You don't have to worry about watching it 24/7, and you can have a life. You don't have to dedicate yourself. My cat, Bubba, is the loyalest, sweetest creature I have ever encountered. Wherever I go, he follows. When I lay down, he lays down with me. When I wake up in the morning he's by my side. They can be independent, but they can be loving and loyal at the same time. That's what is great about. Plus, they don't grow to be so big that you can't control them. Dogs, on the other hand, can get to be as tall as horses.

Cats for me, definitely. And try adopting a cat to see for yourself. Give one a chance. The perfect one can come around.

Back