• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

My example? You'll be off PC for a completely different reason, thank you very much. My time off isn't from just PC, it's from communicating with people in general, so MSN is including. If it was PC in general I would have taken a DLOA.

/on this account because her main on FF is logged off, and now time to log this account off. tata.

I meant that you're actually following through on cutting back/taking a break from something relating to here, which is what I'm following. Should've made that clear, but it was late night when I was posting that.

I've actually been meaning to cut back for months, but have been too lazy/addicted to follow through on that. *signs off because if I don't I'll keep posting*

Years

Um... Hi. My name is Mr. jigglyppuff8 Kevin person man-san and I know a person who would be VERY interested in scooping up the moderating position BinaryPeaches will be leaving for a while.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And it figures I was late to say my farewells. /wasn't allowed on yesterday and then wasn't allowed on until my stepdad got up, but by then I had to go get a corsage and get my hair done

And within an hour or so, I'll be off to my prom!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

TV Tropes: Criminal Minds said:
    I agree with this statement so much it's not even funny.

/really just posting this one post so her GPX eggs can get maturity points. heading back to TV Tropes now.

I will have to say that people seem to be misreading. I'm not taking a break from PC in specific. I'm taking a break from talking to people (so no MSN either). Have a good day, all.

Years

I'm not going to respond directly because that would spark conversation: the very thing you are trying to avoid.

I'm just going to say that I apparently was the life of prom despite doing absolutely nothing for most of it. :I

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

THIS! IS! AWESOME! (though I kind of spoiled it before I watched the actual debut episode). >.<

Gold Samurai Ranger, yup, yup. And for those of you that care, the actor also starred in Glee at one point...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I'm totally going to dress as a Power Ranger for Halloween and wear the costume to school and attack everyone :B /Iwish

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

The first sentai series' Rangers look funny. o3o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back