• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

Um...

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

So was I.

Moreover, the majority of girls was said to be "taken already".
    Gah. ;w;

But going stag was perfectly fine; a lot of people did at my old high school; prom was pretty fun nonetheless. <3

Sooooo many foooood and dancing... ;~;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

My school's Prom was yesterday, and seeing as I'm not a Junior or Senior I didn't go. I won't go my Junior year, but I might to my Senior year.

Years

I honestly wouldn't have gone if it weren't for the theme: Evening in the Orient. It was like they were saying, "Kevin. We chose this theme because of you. Now you're obligated to come. Don't let us down!"

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

lol. So you were basically forced to go?
    Prom was held downtown for the Juniors/Seniors last night (b'-')b

Years

Nah, but I would've felt hella guilty if I didn't.

We went to a ski/mountain resort for ours. Food sucked because there was like only 3 dishes to choose from, dancing was OK. I was just out in the open getting jiggy with it; didn't touch the mob at all. Had my picture taken like every 5 minutes because I was the only guy who decided to dress as the theme. All in all, I don't regret it at all. It was pretty fun.

Years

Stag.
    1. I don't like any of the girls in this school.
    2. Going with a friend girl would just start rumors or something. "The one nerd guy who we all love and has been single for as long as we've known him going to prom with X? WOW THERE MUST BE SOMETHING GOING ON HERE."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Prom was fun :3 I just hung out with my friends, and only one of them had a date. I'm gonna try and get one of my wallflower friends to come next year because she's more social than I am and I had fun. The food was also decent, though someone should've warned me that the chicken would be spicy ;;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I see. :o

My freshman year I asked this one cheerleader to homecoming and she turned me down, then she asked me to dance during homecoming then everyone was like 'That ugly Indian nerd kid is dating that cheerleader!' and the rumor spread like that :/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I never bothered to look at the Mario cartoon. Now the LoZ cartoon, on the other hand...

Also, I've had a change in plans for themes.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Send it to a pillow company and have a life-size pillow version of it and snuggle it every night :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back