• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilgαmesh

I'm done with school(high school, that is), I'm done with exams and everything for the next two and a half to three months.

I have all this time to myself, etc.

...Well, I really don't mean to gloat or anything, but just putting out how half-terrible my high school experience was. Kinda sucked for the most part.

Gilgαmesh

Kinda. Of course I miss most of the people there, but I still keep in touch with a good number of them through facebook, so all is not lost.

It's just the crap that I went through as far as assignments, projects, and most of my teachers. >> That was really stressful on me. At one point I kinda doubted I would ever graduate because I was really that stressed and really, none of my teachers really made it easier on me, I guess.

Just kinda glad to get all of that over with.

Gilgαmesh

I share the same feeling. The good teachers, I will miss. The bad teachers well....I'll still remember them, but I don't think I'll really come to visit or anything for a while. :(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

All As and a B+ (which is a 90-92).

Also, did I watch what I think I just watched. /yaoi (censored, sadly)

Time to go back to the less ecchi show about two girls and their stepbro. See, I get curious about certain things, so sometimes curiosity gets the better of me.

Years
    Eww, yaoi. Gross. Maybe I'm biased because I am homophobic.

Oh, and the strange feeling you get when a girl says that she wants webcam with you so she could strip and do other nasty stuff? I just had it. I'm slightly shocked, because there was no day that I joked about sex and she sent me a death threat. Hell, she even said she wants me to do nasty stuff to her -BZEEP. Cut broadcast.

Yeah, it ends there. I had to sorta release it anyway.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I don't enjoy shirtless males ._. Just Natsu. And maybe Gray, but at the point I'm at in FT that shouldn't count.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back