• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have oral surgery tomorrow ;~; Last time I had one of those I woke up in the middle of it. Not fun memories ;;

Anywho, have the song that has been going through my head and following me everywhere lately. Is good song and video.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Nyaa, I wanna help out with the Get-Together, but I don't know what I wanna help out with ;; /wants to do iSketch, but two people volunteered already and I doubt they'll take a third

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'll be on vacation too, with little-to-no-work :3

I might just not host this time around, but I'm definitely gonna participate :D

Years
  • You implied multiple males. As in more than two. And I don't think I've fangirled about shirtless!Gray since he's always that way.

Well, my memory was hazy on it, I guess.

107. I'll be on a plane on either the last or second to last day of the Get-Together, so I can't partake in the TCG tournament as a player. I can still run it, though. It's not like I won't have internet access.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

If anything, I'd wanna host something together with someone I know ;; I was gonna sign up for the Scavenger Hunt but I don't know many upper Mods.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I probably won't participate at all in the Get Together, most likely. Depends on things.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ooh, I hear fireworks outside :D

Also, like she'll see this here (I have it as my AIM status too), but HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY LETTY! :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I might be lazy to join anything in the Get Together again. Last time I only joined the Skype convo and provided entertainment for one night.

/complains about not seeing her name in rossu-pie's sig because she can :B

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back