• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I actually have to agree with you on that one. /also a yuri fan, not to mention bi; gonna blame fanart too

Though, given the section this is in, I don't want to go over PG-13 convo.-wise. That, and it just feels weird.

Years
    Well, generally I don't really care if there is a shirt or not. It's just that I'm male, and males are programmed to this and that. Without having chemicals in my brain go atomic bomb (in other words, bias), I would prefer a girl to wear a nice shirt.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    74. Considering your age and your enjoyment of shirtless anime males, it doesn't surprise me that you've just watched some yaoi.

You implied multiple males. As in more than two. And I don't think I've fangirled about shirtless!Gray since he's always that way.

Geez, it seems like even you're trying to argue with me now. I swear it feels like everyone's trying to make me look like the bad guy when I haven't done anything wrong.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Idk what it is. But at least I'm having a good time in the real world? (I've also noticed that whenever life's good irl it's taken a spiral downward online and vice versa, though that could just be a coincidence.)

I liked that theme D: But then again, I know the characters and how they act/dress and others don't :> /I wonder why Natsu doesn't wear a shirt anyways; he did as a kid...

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

I never found that running gag to be hilarious.

You know what running gag is hilarious? ZORO'S LACK OF DIRECTION.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Silly Zoro, left isn't right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back