• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

Spongebob is still a pretty cool guy. eh lives in a pineapple an afraids of everything

well, he's cool, sometimes o3o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The new episodes aren't nearly as good as the older episodes though. Not since the Spongebob Movie. xD;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

SpongeBob turned to crap after the movie. Before then, however, it was probably the best animated show since The Simpsons.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Older Spongebob definitely rules. Though it stinks because I think I've seen most of the older ones ^^;

Still horrified at Nick's idea of a 10th anniversary special for Fairly OddParents.

Edit: OK, so Natsu = Death the Kid and Lucy = Patty Thompson... Polar opposites much? /English VAs

In addition to that Erza's Ran Mouri...or Rachel Moore, depending on which name you prefer. And Luffy. And a bunch of other well-known characters. Dammit Erza, why must your English VA voice characters from series I actually know. And Makarov's Detective Mouri |D

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Waitwaitwait... So not only is Todd voicing Natsu, but Cherami Leigh is gonna be Lucy? WOOT for another Allen/Road dynamic. Now Allen and Road are opposites, despite both being adorable :B

Years

I haven't been paying attention to BW enough to be deemed Bulbacast-worthy. :(

That aside so many things have happened over the past 2 days:

1. Visited a friends house, saw some FEAR 3 action.
    2. Graduated from High School, apparently gave a bomb--- speech according to some people.
    3. Bought AnimeExpo Tickets (all 4 days yay) and my first real concert (LOL J-Music)
    4. Went on a Movie Marathon yesterday and just ate Popcorn all day. Got on the Movie Theatre at 2:30 PM PST went home 2:30 AM PST(Watched X-Men: First Class, Hangover 2, Pirates OTC4?, Green Lantern, Half of Thor, 2/3 or Kung-Fu Panda 2, and I was going to go home at 12 AM but then it turns out this morning was Cars 2's Midnight Premiere so I stayed for that LOL xD)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Maybe it was to make it look like all girls weren't dumb or something? Idk. The other female characters they have (out of the few they have altogether) aren't exactly the brightest.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

Sandy was already the most competent character on the show. Saved everyone's rear on a regular basis. She had a bit of an ego, but besides that she's probably the best thing that's ever come out of The Smurfette Principle.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, I've been watching a rather heartwarming anime. In it, it starts with one person banishing another, and then another person banishes yet another person, and so forth. And finally when you think the protagonists are safe, the girl's brother is banished and so she decides to banish the other protagonist. By the way, everyone is banished to hell. Isn't it such a sweet story? n_n; /one more episode to go; doesn't look good though~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, the ending wasn't so bad. And there should be a third season if I recall. Still need to see the first season, though.

Also, apparently Yasuharu Takanashi did some music composing for the anime's OST. So far he's composed pretty much all of FT's BGM. Reminds me how Kenji Kawai composed music for Rave and Higurashi o3o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back