• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years

Spongebob Squarepants reminds me of stuff from about five years ago. :3
    And I have no idea what that seemingly interesting anime Roswell was talking about is. I don't get to watch anime often anymore without people recommending me to watch a specific one. :\

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

'Twas talking about Hell Girl. Specifically, the second season. But one nice thing about that series is other than one continuation (which I was talking about earlier), the only connection between each episode is what the general plot revolves around. It's kind of like live action TV over in America. Criminal Minds, CSI, X-Files, take your pick.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    -pokes Tara's signature-

Didn't know Lloyd turned into Colette all of a sudden. xD

I changed it and then got off to go shopping. Leave me alone. =3= My sister and I bought the third season of Criminal Minds, and two mangas. n_n

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been in IRC a few times. Some of them were cool, but other times when I went in it was just 'blaaah'.

Years
    48. I share bandwidth with my brother. He complains when I am putting through too much traffic, but it's not my fault my desktop computer forces it's way into hoarding most of the bandwidth somehow. n_n;; we've speculated that the computers are actually sentient and that my desktop is the big bad bully on the network

IRC is fun when people actually are paying attention.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    And you would lose that bet. B)

Oh wow Jordan posted. :D

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021