• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Finally found the courage to battle someone on PC's PO server and I got destroyed. ;;

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Well when you do make sure you PM/VM me so we can battle bro. :L

Hi Jordy. B)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Finally no more little kids. |D; /loves her cousins, but yeesh. She didn't know she would be spending the whole week with them. @_@

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well... when I first came over here to Arizona, I thought it was mainly to hang out with my grandparents, not my little cousins. xD; Buuut, it was all fun nevertheless. Tomorrow we're headin' to the Aquarium, having dinner at a nice restaurant, and our plane takes off around 12amish. Overnight flight huzzah.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... Oh right. I should be making the new WTP, not looking at these adorable ToS icons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back