• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • To be honest, I knew he was male at the first time I saw him.

I have a habit of seeing these things, believe me-spending an hour at a Mangacon you can pretty much spot out the crossdressers.

48~

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

I've been mistaken for the opposite gender even though my gender is set to female. \o/
    Must have been the name/theme. |D

Years
  • 52. Last I checked, none of the mods for that section posted here. And you've got to allow for at least 24 hours to pass before PMing a mod about your thread, since the mods of that section have lives just like everyone else. And remember to ask nicely when you do PM them asking why your thread wasn't approved. They'll like you much more than if you demand an answer out of them. Mods are people, too. ;)

Also, ugh. I think I caught either the flu or a really intense cold. Whichever gives you the chills, weakens your muscles, and causes your sinuses to drain/leak. Dx

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016

24 hours already past....im afraid to pm someone cuz i dont know how to be nice :)

plus i dont know who are the mods for that section

Years

Below is a pic of where you find the mods of a section. It just so happens that this was taken in the Beginner's Lounge. The moderators for any section can be found in this spot in the section. If there isn't a mod listed, it is usually moderated by higher staff like Super Mods, Assistant Admins, Staff Admins, and Site Admins because it's not busy enough to merit its own mod. (b'-')b

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Also, all you really have to say is stuff like, "Could you please tell me why my thread wasn't approved in the Beginner's Lounge? Have you just been too busy or are there some rule requirements I didn't meet?" Simple as that.

If I had to venture a guess as to why it wasn't approved, I'd say that, most likely, you didn't meet the rule requirements for a thread in that section. I do believe you need screenshots of your hack, even in the Beginner's Lounge, but I'm not sure, since I don't ROM Hack. You should also be aware that you need 15 counted posts (posts in the WiFi Corner, Other Trivia, Pokemon Trivia, and a couple other sections don't add to your post count) in order to post links/pictures. This is in place to counter spambots who do get past the registration filters. It shouldn't be too hard to make 15 decent quality counted posts if you are human like you seem to be. ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm using UP as well, because the light purple matches my avatar and signature more than New Direction's purple. /so lame like that.

I liked how my Username/Usertitle/Userbars looked in New Directions though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

You too? :33
    /has no html skills whatsoever.

But yay you guys! :D

(I feel in a really good mood, despite still being worried about Siggy)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yup! The light purple in the background matches my avatar quite nicely!

I feel like crap, but I'm in a good mood! I think Dondon transmitted his cold over to my sister and me through Skype.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well that's wonderful :3

Hood! ...good. I mean the gold is bad. XD ...cold omg typing. Now if only I find out whether Siggy is fine, then I can have a better day. Or at least salvage it. :x

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

I just watched a program on tv about the scientist Marc van Montagu, the one who discovered that you can transmit DNA from one plant to an other to alter its characteristics and thus gave birth to GMO's. It was quit interesting. :3 They shot part of the documentary in the buildings of the University of Ghent (where he did his research) and I totally went "I KNOW WHERE THAT IS 8D" everytime I recognised a something. XD
    Quite interesting all that. x3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Omg a certain secret forum is quite amusing to read right now. XD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ROM Hackers usually don't wander into the Trivia section. Or at least into this particular thread. Sorry. :x But again, you can contact Cilerba or giradialkia if you have any questions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back