• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 28. Beards really are freakin' scratchy. I wish I didn't have one. It's fun taunting the dudes who can't grow facial hair but want to with it every once in a while, but that gets old and the facial hair really gets annoying, especially with how high-maintenance mine is becoming. IT JUST KEEPS GROWING BACK FASTER! D:<

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I personally prefer being clean shaven but I'd like to see what I'd look like with a beard. That and a few friends bet me I couldn't grow a beard like Allen from the hangover. :B
    /Loves that movie and can't wait for the sequel out in may. :D

I have hair on just about everywhere on my body. Even my toes. :L

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    You totally did though Don. XD

Not even if the beard was this awesome?
    Spoiler:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I always think about the pringles head and the monopoly man when people talk about moustaches. :V

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
  • 5. Any kind of facial hair annoys me. I just don't see what people find attractive about them.

It's like "so gaiz, I didn't shave for a whaiiiil, and got this!"...

Years
  • 6. Some of my friends have only mustered up very thin mustaches when letting them grow out for a month. Meanwhile, I don't even have to try and I get a mustache bigger than theirs in 4 days. :V

And facial hair is associated with machismo, or has been, culturally and historically. Probably dates back to when shaving wasn't a common practice, or was due to beards being grown from being off at war in wars prior to whenever they started packing portable shaving kits into a soldier's materials they carried. Personally, I wouldn't mind mine as much if it weren't so scratchy.

And now for something completely different:

Years
  • 8. It was a bump Adult Swim made in the past year, I think. They called it Flag Invaders. It was modeled after the game Space Invaders. I think those are all flags from countries the US had considered enemies at any point during or after the first world war in the 20th century. I can't figure out which countries those bottom two are. And then there's a random English ship because they still called themselves England when they were last our enemy in a war.

Years
  • 10. Oh, yeah. That's why it looked so familiar. That second from the bottom is North Korea (People's Republic of Korea). The bottom one is either China's or the Soviet Union's flag. I know the top three are Bismark's Germany (World War I), Nazi Germany, and Hirohito's Japan (World War II).

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

Good afternoon, DLTMS0~ 8D
    How is everyone after (almost) 6 hours of no posts in this thread?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back