• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I got some good exercise this past week. Went to a few places while up in Seattle (only two, but still), and my sister and I walked to and from the grocery store yesterday.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

• lives in Florida
    • currently 93 degrees. feels like 103 degrees with the humidity
    • no air conditioner

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

84 lb. at 21? Either you're really short or you're unhealthily skinny. /5'7" at over 200 lb., which is overweight but NOT obese

Aaaah, so glad school's technically over <3 Now I can concentrate on trying to hatch shiny Pokemon. And once I get this shiny Snivy I can attempt RNGing for a shiny Adamant Tepig.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

5'7'' at around 105 pounds right now. Little less than usual, as I'm usually bouncing between 110 and 120... yeah.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That is pretty short. You related to Ed Elric?

The BMI says you're underweight, Tara :< But then again it says I'm obese. /liessssss

At least I'll be working out over the summer. Such as going on college visits, Otakon, and actual gym workouts.

Years
  • 13. The temperature here is close to that. :o although now that I check with the weather gadget for Windows it's apparently 85F and storming out even though there's no storm activity within at least 50 miles and my home thermometer said about 88 F, but today is an outlier for the week with the rest of the week sitting at about 80 F

6'1", 220 lbs for me. I wouldn't be surprised if I was 6'2", 215 this time next year.

I'll be mowing the lawn for exercise and money this summer since my brother, who has far more free hours than I, probably will be too lazy to do it, and I could really use that extra $10 I'd have for doing it.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years

Guess who finally found time to post here during a freakin' loud storm that keeps knocking the power out!

School finally got out which means I don't have to worry about studying for finals anymore.

And on the current topic... I am about 130 pounds, and have no idea how tall I am beyond the fact I was the shortest in my class.

Years
  • 0. Well, my high school didn't serve breakfast. (b'-')b

It provided food at a much more financially lucrative time of 10:25, when a school-wide "Morning Break" was. It sold mostly breakfast pizzas, but had no shortage of other things.

Same here actually. Our "Breakfast" is at 10:50 Haha.

That aside...it's warm here in sunny SoCal. ^^;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Who are you again? It's been a while~

I'll also be doing that volunteer work, though I wish I'd make more than $100 a week :< /then again, it's better than $10 every other week, so I should be thankful

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeaaaah. You really should be thankful there, Rossu.

/going to possibly go out and hang around with swimming pool with her sister in a bit.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
  • 4[/whatever the number is]. I've been thinking of babysitting around my neighborhood this summer, but most of the parents around here are so irresponsible I'm kind of scared to see what the inside of their houses look like.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The BMI says you're underweight, Tara :< But then again it says I'm obese. /liessssss

Oh new pages how I love you.

Well, I weighed about the same (between 110 and 120) when I visited the doctor and cardiologist last year, so I'm pretty sure I'm good. n____n As for right now, I'm pretty sure I'll bounce up to my usual by the end of the day or so. /shrugs

Sure, why not. I'll probably be wearing a shirt over my swimsuit if you do.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wouldn't. She can be vicious. Then again, if someone was there that she didn't know, she would probably do the same and also toss a shirt over her swimsuit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back