• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Especially mine. Mine is the coolest username. :L

Hi. ._.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • 6. I have reached a problem spot. I want to keep playing White, but I also want to stay on here...bah, I just got it today, I need to pwn at least 2 gyms. And....I should get my main party to a uniform level before taking down the leader...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

HI GAZZA.

I want to continue playing Rune Factory 3, but seeing how I just restarted White for a challenge...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I still like Black more. Which is why I reset my White XD

But Pokecheck is coming in handy so far. With it, I duplicated my previous White team onto Black, and I'm creating my team as I progress. I know it's somewhat cheating, but other than being shiny, being infected with Pokerus (though I don't think I need to bother with that if I box my Oshawott, who got infected), and having good IVs for certain stats (I swear, they don't have perfect IVs), they're perfectly normal. Heck, I'd do RNG like deku is doing, but it's easier to follow guides if I'm using RNG Reporter, which Wine cannot work with. Not to mention I suck at RNGing ._.;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Blargh. Mouth hurts again... And am nauseous... but I feel so much better x.x

WUZZY! Like your Supporter-ness. And your not gone-ness :B Same to you, Gazmaster. Thy crown is a heavy burden ;3;

I remember when Pokemon made sense and IVs and EVs were non-existent .__.;;

Years

What is PPRNG?

EVs and IVs aren't hard, guys. Just get on PC's PO server at 2 on Sunday and be enlightened. Team building and synergy is the hard part if anything. I can't be there because I'm going to Dorney Park that day. :I

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

jpp you forgot to add that everyone could go po now lool

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back