• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I had the Kyouko one last on my main, but other than that I think I only have two tags, though one I really wouldn't consider such.

Oh, and I made an avvie to go along with the tag:

I might edit it to make it similar in texture and lighting and stuff to the tag, but I dunno. /yes this may be a future theme because I have found yet another series I love~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have no idea when my sister and I will be switching themes, so I don't really have a theme to use after this one. I had ideas, but eh.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I reused a Red theme for Red's birthday, but that's been basically it for the past month or so. xD;

Yeesh. News for stuff is coming out everywhere. On Twitter I learn about a DJCD with Symphonia and Xilia, while on Facebook I learn that the whole voicing cast list for FT is released. What now.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

Really really really really really really really really really really really really rea--/brick'd

Imma hit Wiki after I take this shower. It better be on there. /did they give a date for its release or do I still have to wait for that

'Course, after that I'll probably reread the 25 chapters of that one series on Mangafox for the fourth time. To think I'd actually love a 40-page-per-chapter shoujo manga so damn much. /reset XD and named Michael after my favorite character

Edit: Aww, I was really hoping they'd cast Vic as Loke ;; He does Spirit so well and the two are sort of similar so yeah.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would assume that they'll give a date for its release during the ComicCon if they haven't released a date for it yet. I know they're going to show the first two episodes at the convention in October. The price of it was released, but I think you already know that. xD /only knows this stuff because of Facebook and the person she met at AFO.

Last edited:
    Years

"You say that you love the rain,
    but you open your umbrella when it rains.

You say that you love the sun,
    but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines.

You say that you love the wind,
    but you close your windows when wind blows.

This is why I'm afraid, you say you love me too."​

- William Shakespeare (Americanized)​

Years

I tried to keep from posting here, I really did.

But you guys are good at giving me your input on my tags and this is my first time trying this type of tag so I wanna see what you think:

Stop asking the people who will tell you it looks good and get some actual dang critique already. G&P is deserves life more than this thread.

Stock/Render choice is lamentable. Yes. That pretty much can ruin the whole thing. I could just leave in the effects and such, take out the fanart, and say that I like it better without them.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

I would assume that they'll give a date for its release during the ComicCon if they haven't released a date for it yet. I know they're going to show the first two episodes at the convention in October. The price of it was released, but I think you already know that. xD /only knows this stuff because of Facebook and the person she met at AFO.

How much I'd die to go to Comic Con this year... but from where I live can't really xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    30. I might go to an alt to give members a sporting chance since Nica will probably start resetting on a regular basis and I'll be tempted to as well on this account.

...start? XD
    I think you're a year late, Don :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back