• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Donuts

Years
    If we can have threads about Garlic Bread, Cats, and Twerking, we can definitely have a thread for donuts.

Anyways, I like donuts. I eat about a dozen a week, never regretted a single one.

How about everyone else, what's your opinion on donuts?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Donuts are a maybe once every 6 months thing. Donuts make me feel gross, cake products in general make me feel sick and I only eat them on holidays or ever 5 or 6 months or so.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I love 'em but I don't get to eat them too often.
    I like the lemon jelly filled kind but I'm really picky about the texture of the jelly. I also like donuts with pink frosting and sprinkles xD

Years
    Anyways, I like donuts. I eat about a dozen a week, never regretted a single one.

D: A dozen per week seems a bit much, in my opinion, but that's your body not mine.

I have donuts occasionally, probably like once every few months actually XD Spacing them out makes them even more delicious because on a daily basis I restrict the amount of sugary food/sweets, and basically have the same food every single day without any variation.

Years
    I have an eating disorder where I lose a lot of weight, in fact I'm underweight. xD (Yet I eat a ton of food)

Oh ;; I didn't mean to push you into discussing that, I apologize. I've been severely underweight as well during my anorexic phase, and I would binge on any kind of sweets I could get my hands on, only to feel horrible the next day. But anyway, donuts are good from time-to-time! :D Then again, I've never really had any besides the ones from Tim Horton's.

Years
    Donuts are something I eat only once in a while. Having donuts on a weekly basis would probably turn me into a diabetic lmao

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    When I broke my diet, I literally ate an entire box of doughnut holes at once, by myself. That was a fun day.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Donuts~ I don't actually like cake.. but I love donuts. My parents grab 6-12 every week or so. It's just the three of us, so they get split pretty evenly every time; figure 2-4 per week here. I eat a lot of junk food, though, so it's not far off from my normal diet, lol.

They almost always get me the powder-sugar-covered lemon-filled ones, but apparently those are a special order here.. So when they don't have those, I'll get honey dip, maple dip, or plain glazed. Whatever my parents bring home. xD

Years
    Sprinkles should be SPRINKLED on.
    Donut holes are amazing.
    Anyone else got donut places doing 'sports' donuts? I get NHL ones if a Long John.

inb4 GTA Vice City donut quotes

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    (I feel we have a consensus that donuts are great lol.)

Donuts are good in moderation. I have them only every several weeks for breakfast. The best ones are Krispy Kreme and this local donuts place down the street from me. Jelly filled, cream filled , apple fritters ,long johns and the ones with sprinkles will always be my favorites!

Back