• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Donuts

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I love donuts. If I could eat donuts every day, that would be so delicious. But especially if I didn't gain weight from them.

I love maple bars, donuts with icing and sprinkles (my favorite), old fashions, cinnamon/sugar twist bars, and basically everything in between.

Except cream/jelly filled. Get that mess outta here.

Tolkin

Meowstic
    Years
    I live right next door to a Krispy Kreme!
    Donuts

Anyone want some?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    My mom works in a Dunkin Donuts. It's a damn miracle I'm not obese after all the Boston Creme donuts... great, I'm craving now.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I normally get my donuts from places like Asda, Tesco... even small park areas because I can't afford Krispy Kreme's prices here, they are just so god-damn expensive. My favorites are the custard-filled donut and the chocolate icing donut.

ShiningHelioptile

Powered by Netflix
    Years
    I usually have donuts just whenever my parents bring them from Dunkin Donuts. Usually have a chocolate glazed one. I prefer donut holes (or as they're apparently called there, Munchkins) over actual donuts for some reason.

Years
    I love how a lot of you say you live close to a donut shop or work at one and I like a good 15 minutes away from the closest store in general. (which just happens to be a dunkin donuts)

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    I'm good with donuts. Every time I need to cool off I grab a donut from Dunkin Donuts.
    My favorite flavor is Boston Creme.

Years
    I sometimes eat donuts but when the time comeS for me to eat donuts I dont regret a single bite. They are just super yummy, especially Boston creme.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    The closest Dunkin Donuts is only 5 minutes away by foot. I don't buy donuts that often though, but I'll be more than happy to scarf down any donuts that managed to enter my house. :v

I don't really have a personal favorite. All donuts are love. <3

...Well, unless if there's a Dorian-flavored one. idk if such a flavor exists, but I'm definitely staying away from it if it does.

NinjaLarvitar

rativraLajniN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I like donuts. Especially ones that are filled with custard. And yes, we do get them in Britain.

Years
    I'm picky about doughnuts, like I don't like store bought ones, they just taste really bland. I mostly just eat the ones at Tim Horton's.

Years
    I like donuts, but i eat them like every 6 or more months. The 5 nearest stores have everything BUT donuts in them, so that's probably a reason why.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    There is a family from the Czech Republic who own a small, local donut shop in my town. It opens every morning at 5 a.m. and you can spend $5 and feed easily four people with how much they give you. It's especially delicious when they are still fresh and warm. They will also put whatever filling you choose at no extra cost. They're super friendly, too. I used to go every Saturday morning to get donuts for my coworkers.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    *Doughnuts

They are nummy. I avoid them, though. Each one is like 400 calories. Way too much on my 1,500 calorie daily diet.

I like Boston Canadian Cream, Sour Cream Glazed (favourite), Honey Cruller (close second), Vanilla Sprinkly Doughnut (when I feel kiddish), Apple Fritter (nummy) anddddd that's about it. The others are simply OK.

:)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Jelly donuts are my favorite. I like chocolate, too. Actually, give me any donut and I'll eat it.

Lately, I like to buy boxes of Timbits from Tim Hortons (aka donut holes) more than actual donuts though.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I've always been curious about this, and this might be a really stupid question coming from a person who has worked at Dunkin Donuts: are the cream donut names deemed after regions? I'm assuming that a Boston Kreme would not be named that in say, New York or something. I know that DD's are essentially relevant in the Northeast, but I'm curious as to what they're called farther out in like the Midwest (if there even are any.)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    The Krispy Kreme stores in Japan have some pretty unique doughnuts. I tried a "Green Tea Crunch" because why not and it was actually alright. My favorite though will always be the doughnuts with rainbow sprinkles though. <3 Mmmm.

Also, is it just me but I have only really seen "Doughnuts" and not "Donuts." How do y'all spell it?

Back