• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Donuts

Years
    Your use of "an" annoys me for some odd reason, I must correct.... (the correct word would be "a")

Sorry, the grammar nazi in me cannot resist xD

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I recently tried those Maple Dip/Frosted donuts, and they're amazing. The French Crullers are pretty good too. Unfortunately I get donuts like twice a year. I mean I'd probably get sick of them eating them all the time, but surely I'd be able to find opportunities for donuts more than twice a year.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I'm just gonna post this cause it's relevant to this thread.

Donuts

Even Brock thinks donuts are great. (On a Pokemon forum, I'm surprised no hasn't posted this yet.)

Years
    I haven't really seen the original series and whatever I did see I don't remember much due to the fact I wasn't that old when the original series came out.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I love donuts, especially glazed donuts and any donuts with chocolate on them.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Lately, I've gotten pretty tired of donuts; get to have them every day where I work, so… if you were in my shoes, same would happen, I'm sure. xD" Last time I had one, I think it was vanilla-frosted.

Years
    I love donuts, especially glazed donuts and any donuts with chocolate on them.

Mmm, glazed donuts are the best. Those would be my absolute favourite, and then anything with chocolate and/or sprinkles on them would be next :3 Tim Horton's Timbits are good too! They're basically just round balls that are probably the missing dough in donuts XD

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Mmm, doughnuts. *drools*

I love chocolate doughnuts, honey doughnut, sugar doughnuts, and sprinkle doughnuts. I'll love filled doughnut if it's not jelly flavored nor cream flavored.

Back