• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DOUBLE DOSE OF SAUCE PLEASE ON MY FRIES

What's your favourite sauce?

• Tomato Ketchup

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Barbeque

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Mayonnaise

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Mustard

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Sweet Chilli

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Gravy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taco Sauce

• Tartare

• Teriyaki

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Ailoi

• Vinegar

• Caesar salad

• Bacon

• Hot sauce

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Soy

• Specific sauce on a specific burger

• Something obscure you've probably never heard of before

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    because you know everything tastes dry without it.

Do you love your sauces? Like the original (and the best) tomato ketchup? Or maybe you go extreme with something like barbeque? Mayonnaise? Sweet chilli? TERIYAKI?!?! AIOLI!?!?!?!? ROASTED PEACH AND LIME?!?!!?!?!?!??!? SOMETHING OBSCURE YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE?!?!?!?!?!??!?11!?!?ONE!?!?!??!1?!?!

or just none at all? (ie you are boring)

What is your favourite sauce?

Last edited:

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • I'M BORING. ;; </3 /Sob
    I'd prefer mostly everything dry because I find most condiments groooooossss.
    But Barbeque sauce. ...<333
    I'll eat that on almost anything any day! :D

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I'M BORING. ;; </3 /Sob
    I'd prefer mostly everything dry because I find most condiments groooooossss.
    But Barbeque sauce. ...<333
    I'll eat that on almost anything any day! :D

Have you ever tried Barbeque on pizza? It's really good! :)

Anyways, I'll try just about anything really, but most of the time I'll just use ketchup.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Sweet Chilli is normally my 'go to' sauce, although depending on the food in question, that could change with the drop of a pin to anything from BBQ, Honey Mustard, Teriyaki, Soy... the list goes on!

Although I am intrigued by this 'Bacon' sauce. Is this actually a real thing and if so, where can I buy 5 crates of it?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My favorite sauce is something you may or may not have heard before. I don't know how to spell it properly, so I'll spell it like I pronounce it.

Wisk-i-shire. :)

Worcestershire!

Last edited by a moderator:

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Something obscure you've probably never heard of before

My two favorites are Satay sauce (peanut sauce) and Picalilly.
    Especially whe they're extremely spicy

Satay sauce goes really well with meat, and picallily tastes great with almost everything.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Although I am intrigued by this 'Bacon' sauce. Is this actually a real thing and if so, where can I buy 5 crates of it?
    I just made it up.

... TO GOOGLE!!

EDIT: Actually, EpicMealTime make all kinds of food with just bacon. Including bacon and jack daniels gravy.

Worcestershire!
    I should have added that. That's really good on steaks, right? We have a whole bottle of it in the cupboard!

Years
  • There's this homemade spicy sauce my stepdad makes (and I can kind of make but not as good) that, if I have some to spare, I'll put on anything savory. It's really, really good, and just the right kind of spicy.

I also really enjoy Burger King's zesty sauce. It's the best thing with fries EVER. But I only have it when I eat Burger King, so yeah. :(

After that, probably ketchup. I'm not like my mom who puts it on everything and anything, it seems, but it's great for meat and fries.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I don't have that big a variety of sauces when I eat, but Tomato Sauce is probably the most used. That said, I like soy sauce and Worcestershire like Nick! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Food is nothing without hot sauce. Put it on a hamburger - it's the most amazing thing ever.

I'm also a huge fan of ketchup; it goes great with eggs or Kraft Dinner.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Where dat honey mustard, brah?

Seriously though, I am disappointed by the lack of honey mustard on this list. That said, since it's a mustard, I checked the mustard option in the poll.
    I figured honey mustard was covered by mustard (the only mustard in my fridge. Oh wait, no, there's french mustard).

Same way that i think mayonnaise would cover dijonnaise.

Back