• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP 110-DP114

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Finally we see Phione. I love it and my mother and I use a Manaphy-Phione combo together. Cant wait to see Barry either with is Heracross.

I am not an "auraholic" but I think Riley is indeed a descendent of Sir Aaron. Thats great though.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Finally we see Phione. I love it and my mother and I use a Manaphy-Phione combo together. Cant wait to see Barry either with is Heracross.

I am not an "auraholic" but I think Riley is indeed a descendent of Sir Aaron. Thats great though.
    I agree with you and your not an auraholic if you like Riley or think he is related to Aaron. Just so you know and I wonder if we get to see the rest of Jun's team.

Years
  • What I don't get: People WANT him to get the egg... but we just went over people can't see him benching any of his pokemon to oak. So he wouldn't be able to carry the egg.

Yeah, you've just summed up the sheer faggotry of half of SPPf's anime discussion. Except most of them seem hell-bent on having Satoshi axe Glion or Mukubird. >>

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    very interesting but you should have put SPOILERS on the thread title, but oh well.

i wonder what'll happen though.
    it's exciting.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • ...Eh? No mention of any Egg then? Well, still have to wait and see if it actually exists in anime canon. I don't believe not mentioning it doesn't mean it won't appear (wait, I went and did it. A quadruple negative in the same sentence. ._.; Or is it?).

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Why are we still talking about the egg? O_O I mean Steelmaniac even said it, it's not like we know its going to be even part of the story. I mean with Mira, did we even see the cave we were suppose to help here out of, in the game Cheryl did not have you help her find a burmy and sweet honey.>_> I mean we should wait and see before we judge.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    We are honestly going to have to wait to see if the egg is there or not...but did I hear correctly that Riley will be helping ash learn how to control aura???

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • We are honestly going to have to wait to see if the egg is there or not...but did I hear correctly that Riley will be helping ash learn how to control aura???
    Well if I said and it's in the summary then I guess it's true.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Help Ash to learn about aura!? Cool! Aura is interesting, and although everyone's supposed to have it, it's interesting how Ash has been seen to use aura when no-one else has

The Steel Islands episodes look cool, the Pikachu and Pocha episode...not so much. So they shove in Deoxys to attempt to make it more interesting :/ Am *not* looking forward to it. Neither the Phione episode. But you never know, they might be funny...hopefully, the Pikachu and Pochama episode is about what happens in the ending, and Pikachu punches Pocha XD What's Akebi Town? I mean, the English name.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Help Ash to learn about aura!? Cool! Aura is interesting, and although everyone's supposed to have it, it's interesting how Ash has been seen to use aura when no-one else has

The Steel Islands episodes look cool, the Pikachu and Pocha episode...not so much. So they shove in Deoxys to attempt to make it more interesting :/ Am *not* looking forward to it. Neither the Phione episode. But you never know, they might be funny...hopefully, the Pikachu and Pochama episode is about what happens in the ending, and Pikachu punches Pocha XD What's Akebi Town? I mean, the English name.

I know right! How come no one else gets to learn aura? I mean honestly, I think they should have given that to Brock or something. Or everyone learn it and Jun has problems controlling it because he is such a hothead.

I want pocha to get lost forever. Deoxys is kind of random to add to it though, you'd think they'd have a filler for it back in Veilstone. As for Akebi, its not released yet so there would be no dub name...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Brock...? Why would they give it to him? XD It's kind of sad how he's never really going to get much of a role other than being a breeder, doing no breeding, though.

Maybe it just means that Ash is somehow special to be able to be more in connection with his aura or something. I really wonder where they're going with it, though.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Brock...? Why would they give it to him? XD It's kind of sad how he's never really going to get much of a role other than being a breeder, doing no breeding, though.

Maybe it just means that Ash is somehow special to be able to be more in connection with his aura or something. I really wonder where they're going with it, though.
    Because he has the worst lamest goal considering breeders don't really do much. I mean he needs some real purpose, plus if he got Riolu (Arceus forbid anyone gets it), it would at least make sense (him taking care of baby pokemoN).

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    Because he has the worst lamest goal considering breeders don't really do much. I mean he needs some real purpose, plus if he got Riolu (Arceus forbid anyone gets it), it would at least make sense (him taking care of baby pokemoN).

what do you mean, forbidding anyone from getting it?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Honestly...what are we all going to do IF Ash gets that egg???
    and I am pretty interested in this new "weird-named" town ... I have been waiting to see what Dawn will bring up next in a contest especially with Mamoswine on her team...and maybe either Nando or Kenny might show up with a new pokemon maybe...

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Honestly...what are we all going to do IF Ash gets that egg???
    and I am pretty interested in this new "weird-named" town ... I have been waiting to see what Dawn will bring up next in a contest especially with Mamoswine on her team...and maybe either Nando or Kenny might show up with a new pokemon maybe...

Can we PLEASE drop the egg for now? Let's just wait and see what happens. There are so many other elements to Iron Island other than the egg. Bringing it up just incites flame wars. We DON'T want an auraholic vs. anti-aura war. If you want to talk about the egg, make a separate thread that won't get mine closed because of flame wars starting. We have seen what talking about Riolu can do, let's just drop it for now.

Akebi is a type of plant. It's an anime only town that the next contest will be in. I am hoping for just an anime only rival there. I wonder if that rival will show up looking for Phione as well.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    There sure have been a lot more legendary pokemon shown the anime since DP started

Suicune
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Rotom*
    Cresselia
    Darkrai
    Dialga/Palkia(in statues)
    Deoxys
    Phione

This is an interesting season

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah, I realize that...why have they decided to put in so many legendary pokemon in the anime NOW, when they never did it in any other region/season?

When did they see suicune though?

Also, I'd like to see more of Jun's team...Do you think he'll show up again in Snowpoint City maybe? I'd like to see the day when Jun meets Paul...LoL

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah, I realize that...why have they decided to put in so many legendary pokemon in the anime NOW, when they never did it in any other region/season?

When did they see suicune though?

Also, I'd like to see more of Jun's team...Do you think he'll show up again in Snowpoint City maybe? I'd like to see the day when Jun meets Paul...LoL

They saw Suicune when they were with the girl who had all the Drifloon and blew away into the mountains.

Back