• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
  • If you could go on a journey with any first stage dragon, which would it be?

hmm... i would choose charmander, dratini, or larvitar cant decide lol.

(geez it keeps making my post in italics what the hell lol)

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Can i join. Consider me a newbie but i'll soon get in place with you guys. Can I? I just love dragon pokemon! So much! My favorite's Garchomp. hehehehehe...
    Welcome Hanhyejinaddikt, to the Den! Just be active and I'll add you to the list. :)
    Can I join? Dragon pkmn r my favorite types. my personal favorite is dragonair (obviously).
    Welcome BlackChaos147.
    Sure you guys can join =) Welcome! JD should add you next time he's on.
    No, I'm not going to add them to the member's list.

Detox

Is this not a great tag?

Dragon's Den V.3

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Um........why not> Shadow said they could join....
    Why, what's up man? =/
    (blaaaaaaah)
    They have to be active.

If you read the second post, I said that I'll add you to the list if I see that your active enough. I pretty much got tired of having thirty plus people on the list that never even come here to look at the posts.
    Moving along....

Is this not a great tag?

Dragon's Den V.3
    Another sexy creation by Pandamore. She's an excellent graphics artist, possibly my third favorite, but I still wish Dukey made tags. Q__Q

Detox

She took Dukeys spot as he stopped making tags >=/

He still makes great icons though.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
  • shiny dragons

does anybody have a shiny dragon type pokemon? I do. I have a pink dragonair.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I'm back, people. And sorry about my inactivity, I'm gone on weekends, and Pokecommunity kept booting me off, saying the servers are full. Has this happened to any of you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back