• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Hello everyone!

First off, I would like to say I love the project so far. As a Pokemon fan and spriter myself, I appreciate well made pixel art.

Secondly, someone has brought to my attention that a sprite of mine (the Mega Sceptile placeholder) is being credited to someone by the name of Versekr Dark. I have absolutely no issue with my sprites being used, though I always do appreciate credit being given appropriately.

Here is a side-by-side between my original sprite and the scaled down version:
    DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Additionally, after a quick Google search, I found an in-progress photo on Versekr Dark's Facebook page of my sprite being transformed into the scaled down version:

This Mega Sceptile sprite was created by me, as well as Kyuzeth and TrainerSplash for the Smogon X/Y Sprite Project, so I would very much appreciate proper credit being given to all of us. You can find this sprite on all of our DeviantArt accounts, as well as the Smogon X/Y Project itself. Versekr Dark may of course be given credit as well for his edit.

I apologize for any inconvenience my sudden appearance may have caused - I fully support the project going on here, but just would like to be acknowledged for the work my friends and I had put into this sprite. :)

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years

• That's a nice sprite but it looks big... The back sprite also is not in the proper style, it looks Gen. 5-style...

I think I might've found a better sprite to use for Alolan Marowak

This sprite here made by elazulmax on Deviantart is more to scale than one one we got in usage right now.

Thanks again! That's better... :)

Hello everyone!

First off, I would like to say I love the project so far. As a Pokemon fan and spriter myself, I appreciate well made pixel art.

Secondly, someone has brought to my attention that a sprite of mine (the Mega Sceptile placeholder) is being credited to someone by the name of Versekr Dark. I have absolutely no issue with my sprites being used, though I always do appreciate credit being given appropriately.

Here is a side-by-side between my original sprite and the scaled down version:

Additionally, after a quick Google search, I found an in-progress photo on Versekr Dark's Facebook page of my sprite being transformed into the scaled down version:

This Mega Sceptile sprite was created by me, as well as Kyuzeth and TrainerSplash for the Smogon X/Y Sprite Project, so I would very much appreciate proper credit being given to all of us. You can find this sprite on all of our DeviantArt accounts, as well as the Smogon X/Y Project itself. Versekr Dark may of course be given credit as well for his edit.

I apologize for any inconvenience my sudden appearance may have caused - I fully support the project going on here, but just would like to be acknowledged for the work my friends and I had put into this sprite. :)

Thanks a lot and I'm very sorry to everyone for the Mega Sceptile improper crediting... I'll make sure to properly credit all of you...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • I very much appreciate it, thank you very much. I look forward to seeing the rest of the progress on this project. :)

Thank you very much! :)

Here are the new small species and forms:

Alolan Meowth (leparagon):

"Nuikoguma" (zlolxd):

Solo Form "Yowashi" (Elazulmax):

"Sunaba" (Elazulmax):

I'll try reposing Alolan Marowak and also make an output for "Entermaid" next...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Cell Z

Core Z

Mimikyu

Alolan Vulpix

Zygarde Cells won't be featured here because they act like items in-game... I'm still not sure about Zygarde Core because we're still not sure if it is an in-battle forme...

Mimikyu and Alolan Vulpix front sprites are nice! They are subject for the member's choice... Though I'm considering Mimikyu front sprite to be featured immediately... Their back sprites, no... Sorry... They are not in proper style...

New Pokemon Namakobushi

Now that's legit for sure... Primal Lugia is fake by the way...

xiechayghe

Jacks
    Years
  • Zygarde Cells won't be featured here because they act like items in-game... I'm still not sure about Zygarde Core because we're still not sure if it is an in-battle forme...

Mimikyu and Alolan Vulpix front sprites are nice! They are subject for the member's choice... Though I'm considering Mimikyu front sprite to be featured immediately... Their back sprites, no... Sorry... They are not in proper style...

Now that's legit for sure... Primal Lugia is fake by the way...

This is confrom

Mimikyu and A-Vulpix is OK???

OR

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • This is confrom
    Spoiler:

Mimikyu and A-Vulpix is OK???

OR

I know that's legit... I'm just saying that the Primal Lugia that you posted previously is confirmed to be fake, just in case you're not yet aware...

Yes that's the right style for the back sprites! {:3} Those sprites will be subject for the member's choice... :)

Last edited:

xiechayghe

Jacks
    Years
  • I know that's legit... I'm just saying that the Primal Lugia that you posted previously is confirmed to be fake, just in case you're not yet aware...

Yes that's the right style for the back sprites! {:3} Those sprites will be subject for the member's choice... :)
    Oh Thanks :))
    And this's Alolan Meowth :)) (Front sprite: Leparagon, back: me)

Alolan Marowak (Not back sprite) (MBCMechachu)

Namakobushi (New PKM) (Noscium on DeviantArt)

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Oh Thanks :))
    And this's Alolan Meowth :)) (front sprite: thedarkdragon11, back by me)

Alolan Marowak (Not back sprite) (MBCMechachu)

Namakobushi (New PKM) (......on DeviantArt)

Please credit the makers properly... We can't use them without proper credits... I'm not the one who made that Alolan Meowth sprite... The Alolan Meowth back sprite is quite small so we can't use it also, it should be as big as the regular form's back sprite because they are of the same size... I think you should read this: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7748542&postcount=503

We can use the Alolan Marowak front sprite (just needs some cleaning) and the "Namakobushi" front sprite but please provide proper credits... Thanks! :)

EDIT: Here are some new front sprites:

"Namakobushi" (Noscium):

Alolan Marowak (Elazulmax and xiechayghe):

Last edited:

xiechayghe

Jacks
    Years
  • Oh I'm Sorry!! But it's OK??
    Alolan Meowth (Front: Leparagon, Back (MrDollSteak) is Meowth, I do it to Alolan Meowth!

Namakobushi (New PKM) (Noscium on DeviantArt) *I'm sorry, i'm forget it!*

I'm Very Very Sorry :(((

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Oh I'm Sorry!! But it's OK??
    Alolan Meowth (Front: Leparagon, Back (MrDollSteak) is Meowth, I do it to Alolan Meowth!

Namakobushi (New PKM) (Noscium on DeviantArt) *I'm sorry, i'm forget it!*

I'm Very Very Sorry :(((

No worries... :)

Here's a new sprite posted in the OP:

Alolan Meowth (front sprite by leparagon; back sprite by MrDollSteak and xiechayghe):

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    I just got done with a new icon.

Alolan Marowak
    I do have to apologize if I am starting to form a bit of a redundancy with me posting these even when submissions for them are temporarily closed. You don't really have to accept this one though I thought I would post it on here anyways.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • I just got done with a new icon.

Alolan Marowak
    I do have to apologize if I am starting to form a bit of a redundancy with me posting these even when submissions for them are temporarily closed. You don't really have to accept this one though I thought I would post it on here anyways.

That's fine... :) We might end up using some of your icons should there be some size problems from the SM icons...

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2016
    This Mimikyu front is by me.
    Btw, be careful on that backsprite of Mimikyu, the ears are reversed.

If you really want something which look like the RSE sprite, I guess you should change the color palette.
    Take something near the mawile colors. I guess it will work very well. ;)

Good luck on this project, keep the Fangame hype alive!

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024

Alolan Raichu
    (Electric/Psychic) Sprite Creator: Noscium from Deviantart

Last edited:
    Back