• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dynasty Warriors: The Tsou Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    My loss of blood was starting to get worse I needed more help than they were giving to me. I said in pain " Help! Help! " because in my mind I knew I would go somewhere to spread the Tsou Alliance. That place was Japan.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I slid around the tree when Xion passed, and when he was about 40 feel away, I moved closer. I dont like to follow people, but I gotta do it. I thought. *sweatdrop*

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    IC: As we were riding toards the castle of Xia Pi, which was not too far away, I turned to talk to Zuo Ci.

I siad, "So, do you think she'll find that letter in her tent?"
    He replied, "Not really sure. I might be a mystic, but I'm not wise with that kind of stuff."
    I said, Okay then. Well, I suppose I should try to keep my mind on what is coming up."

Then, after a few more minutes, we saw the castle. Everything is falling in place, now I just hope it works. If not, I have nothing else to live for. I've lost everything else, this has to work!

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    I now realize if I can receive messages of what is happening maybe I can send messages. So I sent a message to Xion showing our armies going to Japan and me leading them.The next picture was of my men getting shot. But still going on even without a limb to fight. Then I woke up.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    IC: I said, "Well, it's getting late, and we're not too far away. I guess we'll stop here though. After resting for the night, we'll go into Xia Pi and seek out what we're going to do."

So, both of us got off of our horses, and layed against a tree. We hadn't brought anything with us, so we would be like this throughout the night. Right before I fell asleep, I looked up at the night sky.

I said to myself, "Part of my wishes that I coul have just stayed back in her forces, and be there right now. But, it seems that this is not going to happen, so I might as well just concern myself with what is to come."

After saying that, I leaned backwards and fell alseep....

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Xia Pi? Even if I feel I need to be there, I have to go back for backup. I though, walking back to the camp. I looked up and noticed that this was the first night that the stars seemed so clear.

About 3 hours later, I arrived back at the camp. I entered my tent, and saw a piece of paper on my bed.

Dear Lady Tsumi,

Seeing as you already know what I think, and I can foretell the action of which will happen to me, I see no harm in telling you what I've kept for a long time. So, let me explain a few things. The first, I suppose, would be why I act the way I do. Well, seeing as my father was lost in an ambush while I was young, that left Cao Cao to step in. He trained me, giving me a sharp sense, and a skill for fighting. While this was important, my mother knew I was better suited for strategy, which is where Wei's strategist, Sima Yi, came in. She took me to him, and he taught me everything that he knew. Through this process, I excelled in strategy, and had a decent skill in fighting. While this helped, I was never really around anyone else. That is why I usually stay away from most people, and always act the secretive way I do. After a few years, everything started to go downhill with Wei. No matter what any of us tried, we couldn't carry on after the death of Cao Cao, by the hands of that Wu scum Gan Ning.

But, that was just to explain myself. Now, allow me to say what I truly feel. I realize that I will be banished from here by the time you read this, but please, take time and look at this carefully. I am honored that I was allowed to aid you in your quest for an era of peace. I never thought I'd find a leader as great as Cao Cao, but you proved me wrong on that account. Please, once I'm gone from here, take care of these people, and achieve the dream you seek.

I have but one last thing to say, most impotant of all. Whether you return the feeling or not, I care for you deeply. Even when I'm gone from here, that will not change. I realize that what I feel is a wish from my heart. I know I shouldn't wish for something that will never be, but I can't control what I dream. No matter what happens, I will always cherish the time I was allowed to spend in these forces, around you. Good luck in realizing your dreams, and in whatever else you should seek. Just remember, no matter what happens, I will always be there, if you need me.

Love,
    Zhen Liao

Zhen Liao? Whos that? Sounds like something from Xion--Zhen? As in...Zhen Ji? the offspring of Cao Pi and Zhen Ji? I sighed, and put it next tom my bed.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    IC: I woke up eariler than Zuo Ci. Well, even if Kasanai finds the letter, she won't know who it's from. Maybe she'll be able to know. But, I just wish that she feels the same way. Well, after we find Sima Yi and gain control of Xia Pi, I have to attack Dong Zhuo. Hopefully my mother, Zhen Ji, is still alive after three years.

Soon enough, Zuo Ci woke up, and we entered Xia Pi.

I said, "From what I've heard, Sima Yi should be around the center of Xia Pi, living in a small house, with a blue roof."

So, we went searching through the entire town, eventually making our way to the center. Right in front of us stood the before said house. Well, here we are. I just hope he agrees. After all these years, he should remember me.

dude0280281

Annoyance is everything!
    Years
    occ:hi
    ic: I finaly regained my strength and told Sun Xeng "I'm sorry I didn't fight, but because the medicts din't do a thing to heal me so I had to seal my wounds myself, I used the rest of my energy healing myself" then I seid"I will set of tomorrow to fight him myself to repay you all who battled Derta Dragon, his betrayil will not go unpunished!" (while I was saying that I was thinking that Derta would not let MY betrail go unpunished.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    "ummm he is here. He was possesed by the devil. I was for a little while but lady Tsumi helped me." I said trying to stitch up Derta's wounds. When I heard his cries for help I wondered what was wroung but i thought that I should wait until he wakes up.

dude0280281

Annoyance is everything!
    Years
    i seid " well then maby you and Lady Tsumi should come with me to fight Derta, because you have a grudge with Derta and Lady Tsumi can over come the devil's evilness" I was thinking that the only reason I seid that was to get closer to Lady Tsumi, but it would be good to have back-up

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "No, this means we may have a new ally." I sadi, appering behind them. "Derta was being controlled by the devil, so what he did was barely his fault. The war is far from over..."

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    IC: Well, here goes nothing I suppose. I walked up to the door and knocked. Without even opening it, I heard Sima Yi's voice from the other side of the door.

He said, "Who is it? I'm busy."
    I said, "Sima Yi, I think you need to hear this. Do you remember me?"
    He said, "... Come in Liao."

So, I entered the building, along with Zuo Ci. He motioned for us to sit down by a small table.

I said, "You remember Zuo Ci, right?" Sima Yi nodded, and I continued, "Well, we have come to a desicion. We are going to rebuild the Wei Empire to its former glory, in the name of Cao Cao. We need your help."

Before I could even describe anything, he said, "Yes. I'll help you. Xia Pi placed me in charge of this city, and its army two years ago. They are all at our disposal, and ready for command."

I replied, "Perfect. I suppose I'll serve as the Leader, while you Sima Yi, can be our Strategist. Zuo Ci, you will be my Advisor. Now, we must attack Dong Zhuo. Zhang Liao should be under his control, and Zhen Ji is rumored to be imprisoned there. From what is left of Wei, we must gather, then build upon them, and we shall have what we seek."

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Xia Pi, thats where Xion was headed, either we see him there, or we will keep serching." I looked at Derta. "Ill help you get him to a tent." I said to Sun Xeng, picking up his legs.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    OOC: KT u cud have everyone falling for u lol o.0

I felt something wrong with him as we walked along. I felt confused but i kept it inside.
    You know sun she's got a nice figure.
    She's my boss.
    So?
    I was saying in my mind to the voice in my head.
    I walked along with thoughts swimming in my head. I was so confused.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back