• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dynasty Warriors: The Tsou Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    OOC: Yes, she does. But, I'm the first one who threw my bid in with the letter. Go me! ^_^

IC: I said, "We must make our move swiftly. The Tsou Alliance just had a battle with Dong Zhuo, so his forces will be exhausted at this moment. We are but a few miles from his main encampent at Luo Yang. We will gather our forces from Xia Pi and march on his depleted resources before he can recieve reinforcements to replace them."

They both nodded, and we went to complete our tasks. This is perfect. We will annihilate Dong Zhuo's main force, leaving him with just a few small units, which we will pick off on sight. Then, I will gather the other remaining generals, and take out all other competition. Hopefully, Tsumi won't try to stop us.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    I helped pick up Derta and bring him to my tent.
    "God he is heavy!" I said Trying to pick him up I staggered along with Lady Tsumi in front of me. I felt something strange flow through me as i looked at her.
    what is this? could I be in love? I thought

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    IC: I said, "We have to march through Lady Tsumi's camp on the way to Dong Zhuo. We're going to stop there. I have to see her one last time before I march to Dong Zhuo."

They both seemed to udnerstand. Then, we gathered the army and supplies, then headed off for her camp. When nightfall came, we set up camp, only about half a mile away from her camp. I'll leave to see her again. There's no way I can fight with my dreams in my mind. I have to tell her and see what she thinks.

So, I was able to enter the camp. After walking around, I found her, and walked up to her.

I said, "Please, can I speak to you alone for a minute?"

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    IC: I said, "I'll explain everything to you. But, please, I need to talk to you about it alone."

I'm giving this a shot now. With it off my mind, I'll at least get an answer. Then, I can decide what to do from there. But, I hope she feels the same way I do. Hopefully, that letter at least showed that.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    IC: Here goes my dreams and wishes. Let's hope she listen.

I said, "Lady Tsumi, this may seem unlike me, but please listen. My real name is Zhen Liao, and I am the one who wrote that letter to you. Ever sicne the day I entered your forces, I seemed to get along with you well. I helped you raise these forces from where they started, and cherished every moment of it. My aid that I gave to you with battle, was happily given, and hopefully worth it. But, let me say what is truly on my mind. I couldn't wait any longer to come here, see you, and say this. If you don't feel the same way, I will understand. I really can't think of some other way to say this, so I'll just say it straight. Lady Tsumi, I believe I have fallen in love with you."

Please, let her understand. I have my hopes up, please don't let them be crushed again.

OOC: Again, go me! ^_^ I took the shot, now let's see what happens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back