• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dynasty Warriors: The Tsou Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
  • IC: "Hey Sun ra what do you thik of me bringing back Wu?" I asked my old friend.
    "WU!? YOU WOUD REALLY DO IT!?" He asked in joy
    "Yes if you want me to." I said. I looked behind me and saw Da Qiao walking up
    "Sun Xeng?" She asked looking.
    "hello Da Qiao" I said smiling.
    "Oh my god it's you. I thought you were dead." She cried in amazement.
    "ummm everyone did but i hid for the war. And now i am going to bring back Wu what do you think?" I asked.
    "uh i'm not sure" She replied

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • IC:When we were finally alone I said "There's a problem I sense for some reason Sun Xeng might not come back. And I think Hei just got down graded to emotionally crippled mini hulk. I'll try gathering everyone up but I can't be sure they will stay."

OOC: YAY! GO ME! GO ME! YEAH!

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • OOC: no go me:D u like the site Clone trooper?

IC: I started walking around the Town having Sun Ra and Da Qiao with me.
    "Ok before we start gethering people, Sun ra you can be my strategist and war lord and Da Qiao you can be a warlord as well." I said.
    "Now lets go, Da qiao you go that way and get people and Sun Ra you go that way." I ordered.
    This is it Wu will return to Power under my rule I thought Running. I saw some people looking at me.
    "Excuse me we are gathering people to join the new Wu would you like to join?" I asked them
    "Yes ok" They said
    A few hours later we had gathered enough people to start an army.
    "Wu had been gone for 10 years and now it is back and better than ever" I said smiling

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • OOC: sorry Clone trooper we have like 5 staff members already :dead: sorry :(

IC: My army charged back towards Kasanai Tsumi's army. When we got there i rode in and up To Kasani Tsumi
    "Lady Tsumi I am here to tell you that Wu is back now and that If you need any help we will be at Chi Bi so please dont hesitate to ask" I said bowing to her
    "Thank you for all the help you have given me while i have been here it shall not be in Vain" I said and rode off towards Chi Bi.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • IC: As the boy rode off, I whispered to myself, "Maybe not now, but soon enough, it will indeed be in vain. The Wei Empire is being rebuilt, and I pledge to take down any in allegiance to those who killed Lord Cao Cao. But, I'll let him figure that out."

I walked up to her and said, "If you will excuse me for now, I have a demon servant to eradicate. Don't worry, I'll be back. I will have a proposition for you when I return."

I mounted the horse Zuo Ci gave me, met up with him and Sima Yi, then marched out at a decent speed with our army. Once we had reched the hill leading down to his castle, I turned to the massive army provided by Xia Pi, and what we found as remnants of Shu and Wei from the Wu Zhang Plains. Luckily, I had come across a perfect warrior from Shu, goes by the name of Wei Yan. Doesn't talk much, but I trust him, he has skill in him, too bad he enver got a chance to prove it. I figured I'd give it to him now.

I said, "Judgement will be passed down to the heathen today! You know your tasks, now let us crush his unholy body! Remember though, you are the key to this plan Wei Yan. If you fail, this is all for nothing. But, I doubt Dong Zhuo has anyone who can defeat you."

Wei Yan just gave me a somewhat sadistic smile, and ran off towards the forces. Everypone followed suit, and our battle began......

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • IC: The battle went on and on, neithe side truly giving in until.... a massive explosion was heard, and half of the castle wall fell. Perfect, he was able to get their, and take a good amount of casualities along the way. He is definitely one to keep. Well, might as well get this over with.

I yelled, "Everyone, give it everything you've got! Their castle has been damaged, and they are in disarray! Mow them down while you have the chance! All forces full on assault!"

While they charged and engaged the enemy, I snuck my way into the castle, heading towards the holding cells......

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • OOC: but then ther's no competition

IC: I felt something was happening with Zhen Liao. I stood up.
    "Gather the troops we are going to help an old friend" I ordered grabbing my halberd and climbing onto my horse.
    I wonder what will happen between Wei and Wu now I thought. waiting for my troops to get ready.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back