• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia SU thread

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Name: Amanda M. (But most people call me Manda)

Appearance: Amanda stands at 5'2 and weighs 91.3 lbs. Very small for a 15 year old girl. Her hair goes to her shoulders and is a Dark Aubrun in color with bits of pink in it here or there. Her skin is naturally pale and her eyes are hazel in color. She wears pink glasses that are plastic around the lenses but metal on the side with white butterfly's. She usually dresses in skirts and tight fitting t-shirts usually in the colors of Pink, Purple, or light blue. (this is what I really look like)

Personality: Amanda is a very talkitive person. She will go up to anyone around her age even if she doesn't know them yet and say hi leading to a conversation. She's extremely honest and never tells lies and always keeps her friends secrets. But despite her talkativeness she is actually extremely insecure due to bullying from her family and from peers at school. Amanda is not one to willingly show her emotions though, spending most of her time helping her friends deal with there problems she bottles her emotions up until they become to much and she has to let them out.

Favorite Pokemon's first stage: My total Favorite Pokemon has to be Snivy because it is just too cute :)

Favorite Pokemon's personality: My favorite Pokemon Personality has to be Charizard. When watching the anime when I was younger Ash's Charizard was my favorite Pokemon because his attitude and mood was just so unpredictable just like fire is.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Um, lol? Way to be eventful, guys. xD

Yeah, I'm back, but not for long. My mum turns off the internet before she goes to sleep...

I have beserk buttons that are fairly easy to press. =P You'll just have to find them. xD

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
MichaelaTheUchiha@ It's Tae Kwon Do I do, :D though I better change that part!

~Genevieve~@ :) Welcome to the RP 'Amanda.' :D Who knew that was your name? I like it.

James in Flames

Cooooool!
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
Word, I'll post in this later - got work from 8 to 1. Yeah, AM. >_<

But I'm used to staying up, I should be able to work this in. I've got an idea. ;D

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
XD I find it funny how just about all of got on PC at some point during our post. And the one that didn't was thinking about it. That is funny to me. :D

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
That is true... XD I still think it's funny. Can't wait to have Daniel go through PC withdrawl. I'm trying to decide how mean I want to be to my IC counterpart. I'm usually very mean to my nicer characters, and for no good reason. So, I can't decide whether I should give the same treatment to my IC double. :D

Edit: Don't worry Aspie, I'll keep things running smooth for you if you leave.

Back