• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia SU thread

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
Assuming that you're still accepting people, I'll post my SU. I probably can't post today though.

Name: Jaclyn K.

Appearance: Jaclyn has thick black hair that has a slight wave to it. It is short in the back and slightly longer in the front, but only reaches her shoulders. It tends to be messily parted to the right, and her bangs are constantly being swept to the side. Her eyebrows are also thick, and she has very long eyelashes. Her eyes are dark brown and slightly slanted downward. She has a round, young-looking face, despite being 16 years old. She also has olive skin, that tans easily. As far as her measurements go, she is about average height and weight, with a medium build. Last time she was measured, she was 5'5". She is quickly identified as an Asian, despite only being half Chinese.

As far as clothing goes, she likes to keep it simple. Rarely is she seen wearing something outside of her usual T-shirt and jeans combination. For now, she is wearing a solid dark blue T-shirt she got from her church youth group, and comfy blue jeans. On her face, she rectangular glasses with a thin frame. She doesn't need glasses to see, but without them, things tend to be blurry. She always wears her old grey and pink tennis shoes.

Personality: Jaclyn is a laid-back and easy going girl. It doesn't take too much to please her, and is rather low maintenance for a teenage girl. Most of her entertainment comes from technology. When she isn't spending time on the internet, she's either watching TV, or playing video games. She also always has her iPod to listen to when she's away from home. When there is no technology, she'll either find a book to read, or something to draw with.

As far as her social life goes, it would be wrong to say she didn't have one. However, it wasn't exactly active. Her main interactions with people in real life was at school, and she usually didn't invite others over, or go to many parties. She just enjoyed the freedom of being alone. Still, even at home she could talk with many people through Skype when she felt like it. Although she is more of an introvert than an extrovert, she doesn't have too much trouble getting along with others.

One of her major faults is her laziness. There are things that she knows she has to do, but the longest she can go without doing them, the better. She even tends to procrastinate on things she wants to do, out of sheer laziness. Some days, she barely accomplishes anything even remotely productive. She also can get caught up in her own thoughts, and not pay attention to things happening around her.

On other days however, she can feel extremely motivated. She can suddenly become very hyper and unable to sit still, for no reason at all. She will get up and clean her whole room on a whim, or break out into spontaneous dance. In fact, her behavioral traits tend to contradict each other, depending on the occasion. Because of this, she calls herself an "oxymoron" very frequently.

Favorite Pokemon's first stage: Mudkip (Derpy)

Favorite Pokemon's personality: Derpy is a total space cadet. Who knows what he's thinking about, or if he's even thinking, but he seems to be oblivious to the world. He always has a smile on his face, no matter what may be going wrong, which usually makes Jaclyn feel better, but occasionally creeps her out.

(If I didn't put a limit on myself, I probably would have written every single detail about my life... OTL)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Nice SU there. Got to wait for Aspie, but for now, I accept you. Also, we got one more coming. She's a good friend of mine, and is a good RPer too. :D

Edit: I meant you and Nightmare, not you and I Michaela. :P Derp.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Oh, lol, that makes more sense.

I actually like Nightmare as a character. As a person...I think I would probably shoot him in the face.

Legit.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Wonder who you were talking about Nideous. XD

Name: Katie Newman (completely fake guys)

Appearance: Have you seen a short tan girl with Shirley Temple curls? Uh yeah I think you're looking at me. Probably. I'm not even five feet tall so look down! I have contacts now, not really but my glasses keep falling off so I forced them to make a strong prescription for me. My hair be reddish brown in the sun and golden brown out of it. My eyes are... brown... I think? I am not sure what shade at the moment so I'll just say brown. My skin is a permanent natural tan and I am at a healthy weight. Dead serious. Oh yeah, I wear the lamest clothes ever, due to having no fashion sense. My hoodie is black, thin, and has my ipod almost all the time. The shirt under it today is... a blue wolf T-shirt because I am just that amazing. My pants are long and grey, very comfy. I don't remember what kind of sneakers I wear but that is what they are.

Personality: Who is Katie? An awesome geek with a love of almost everything animated! Really, that's all I gotta say. What, more? Aw geez fine! I'm sarcastic, supposedly clever, and enjoy cracking people's skulls open. Well, not really but I enjoy imagining it. Yes I know I am a psycho. I am also a quoter of TV Tropes. I have a high tolerance for pain nowadays but that's not that important. I am neither eternally optimistic and barely pessimistic. As far as I am concerned there is still water in the shiny glass and I am going to make grape juice with lemons. WHo cares how I do it? It's awesome.

Surprisingly I am a good friend. You can tell me things and I will help you. Or I'll yell at you for being an idiot or scold you for inconsiderate behavior. I will frequently comment on anime or whatever I feel like or mutter in Japanese incoherently. Sorry ya'll get the heck used to it! Joke. When I get angry I swear a lot, or mutter to myself. Or I just get quiet. Yeah I'm weird.

I have a bad habit of clinging to topics. I am apparently very thoughtful and try to completely figure something out before I talk about it. That leads to me appearing slow. Well, I slightly am. Not very good at precalc. Oh well, I like to write a lot, clearly. Music is awesome by the way. If I ignore you, sorry, ipod is blaring something cool. I also love animals, which extends to Pokemon. OHMAIGOD KITTY! I'll be right back!

Like I said earlier, I think way too much. Except when I don't, which gets me in trouble. Oh well, I want all my limbs. I'll likely have my flute and start randomly playing music. Or hit someone with it. I've done it before. Yes I am violent when I want to be. People also forget I'm there at times because I don't talk. For ages and when I do, they glare at me. Weirdos. I say that as the avatar of weird and random by the way, hence my topic jumping.

Do you want more? TOO BAD! *insert evil laugh here*

Favorite Pokemon's first stage: Shinx

Favorite Pokemon's personality: My Shinx is awesome! Except she's not much of a cat. She's like my dog, except smarter. She is a lot calmer than her counterpart too. But she adores me for some reason, like every other animal (like that creepy ferret). Sparx, mah Shinx, also loves snow. She will sleep in it. I am not lying here. Sparx doesn't like stupid people and will bite their ankles for me. Sparx also likes to be beautiful. Yes she's slightly vain but she is smarter than my dog so I am okay with brushing her fur. She's generally a nice kitty though. Just don't pull her tail.

Nideous

Years
XD Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. Either way, I'm glad I talked you into SUing. XD When Aspie gets back, I'll talk with him. For now, you have my approval. XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
This is a huge surpirse. In fact, it's so surprising, I'm going to sleep.

Well, I'm going to sleep 'cause I got school tomorrow, not because Fuyu joining is surprsing. =P

Nideous

Years
She's only joining because she enjoys torturing my characters. First Thomas, then Bri, then Lucy, and now... Me! XD I'm joking of course. I'm not that narcistic (I think that's how it's spelled.) :D Anyways, later Miharu, I mean Michaela. :P

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
I enjoy torturing everyone. Nideous is just my recent victim. XD And I want to play as myself, sarcasm and all.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Well, Can I still join? This RP looks like what will keep me around... That is a good point to add in to my character.. he thinks that he is ready to leave PC...

Appearance:

Zachary is a caucasian male who is quite large. Zachary is six feet, three inches tall and weighs two-hundred and seventeen pounds. Zachary is relatively muscular, although not pro-athlete like. Zachary has medium length hair, the back touching his neck lightly and the front sitting slightly above his eyes. Zachary keeps his hair flipped to the right side of his face, when you are facing him. Zachary has big hands and big feet as well. Zachary has blue eyes, or irises if you want to be technical, and has short eyelashes by standard. Zachary is tanned, although he is in fact recognizably caucasian. Zachary grows out a full beard, which is very thick and manly. Zachary also has another manly feature, and that is his bulging six pack, which he isn't afraid to show off to those who are interested.

Now, onto clothing. Zachary wears Oakley sunglasses, the Inmate model to be specific. Zachary usually dons a blue New Era flat-brimmed hat with an Edmonton Oilers logo on it. For shirts, Zachary will wear either a blue,black or white brand-name shirt. By brand name in this situation means Oakley, Zoo York, Billabong,Quicksilver etcetera. Zachary will either wear blue jeans or surfboarding shorts, depends on the weather. This same rule also applies to footwear. Zachary will wear skate shoes when it it cool or cold out and will equip flip-flops for warmer weather. To complete that D-bag look, Zachary wears an authentic silver watch specifically made out of pure silver.

Personality:

Zachary is kind of what you would consider the "bad-boy". He is fearless and stubborn, and does what he wants. Zachary does not really consider the feelings of others important, and views people as the resource that they provide. Zachary is a adamant rule-breaker, but not only does Zachary break rules, he questions why they exist. Zachary is rude and inconsiderate to others, but is willing to put on a nice-guy charade to someone who he finds "attractive" or has something he wants.

Zachary is a fan of extreme sports, such as biking, skateboarding, surfing and skiing. Zachary is also a fan of hockey, and has a secret fandom of Pokemon from his childhood. Zachary always brings around his BMX bike, which is blue with gold handlebars. Zachary is very witty, but doesn't use his mental capacities in an Academic sense. Zachary is always thinking of new ways to experience adrenaline. Zachary hates planking, and despises anyone who planks.

Now, onto the more devilish side of Zachary. Zachary is a career criminal, commiting his first crime at the age of ten. Zachary has a vice for drugs and alcohol, and that has brought him into even more trouble. Zachary is an attacker, and will use whatever he can scrape up to fire an insult at someone, because that is just the @$$hole he is. Zachary is twisted mentally, from his experiences of living on the street when he was thirteen. Zachary tries to protect his feelings with a barrage of women, possessions and his tough attitude.

Zachary's affection for music is a big part of his life, preferring the rappers of the 90's like Tupac, The Notorious B.I.G., Ice Cube, Eazy E, N.W.A., Rakim and similar. Zachary hates modern music, and has smashed dozens of radios because of his hate for new school music. Zachary writes his own raps in his spare time, his focus being society and what he believes is wrong with society.

Name: Zachary Allen ( That is my legit name, no joke), but you can call him "Z" or Yagerbomb".

Favorite Pokemon's first stage: Dratini
Favorite Pokemon's personality:

Dratini is quiet and wise, nimble and intelligent. Dratini seems to know what Zachary doesn't, and is usually the brains of the operation and the brawn if the need arises. Dratini is quite the patient one, and waits for the right time to strike or intervene, delivering the blow with devastating accuracy. Dratini is loyal to Zachary, and Zachary is loyal to Dratini. Dratini seems to be able to understand the emotions of others.

Done. theme

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Nideous, you haven't known me long enough to make that joke.

Seriously, before it was like the Focus Shift people before it spread to everyone else. xD Miharu isn't even IN the RP!

Fuyu, don't be torturing me. =P

Nideous

Years
Doesn't matter how long I've known you when nearly every RP we've been in you're used that name. XD Legendary Evolution, Fight to the Finish. XD But ok. I won't make that joke again. :D

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Fuyu is accepted, and i'll talk with Nideous about Yagerbomb and the others, but all of you will probably be accepted and reserved.

Edit: Yagerbomb is accepted, and Chef30 and her brother are reserved.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Yes, Yagerbomb is accepted and Chef and Slugger are reserved. :D

Also, I have some important news. First, all of our starters start at level five! XD Also, Mewtwo has given each of us all 5 pokeballs to catch pokemon with. And our starters come with a ball of our choosing to call home. I choose to have Vulpix in a Luxary Ball. Only the best for her. :D

Back