• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia SU thread

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Name: William "Earl" Stevens, Jr. (Yeah, that's my real name. The last name might be my real last name though. XD Trust me, there are a lot of William Earl Stevens, Jrs in the world. XD)

Appearance: Earl is a caucasian male at the height of 5'8" with lightly tanned skin. While he might be shorter than some people, he is fairly bulky, thanks to working out daily and his broad shoulders. He weighs in at an even two-hundred pounds of mostly muscle, and he likes to keep it that way. His eyes are a greenish-hazel that sometimes shine or appear gloomy, depending on his mood. His hair is mostly blonde, but there are a few places where it looks more dirty blonde than blonde. It goes past his ears, and appears to be straight in some areas while curly in others. He hardly ever brushes it. Both his hands have scars on them from past experiences with bullies. He doesn't like to talk about them.

His usual attire is a pair of old blue jeans and a red t-shirt, both of which are rather baggy. The blue jeans are held up by a regular black belt with a silver buckle. His shoes are just normal black tennis shoes. Earl also wears a pair of silver-framed glasses and a black fedora hat on his head. When it is cold, he can be seen wearing a black leather jacket with red and grey stripes going across the chest and down the sleeves.

Personality: William Earl Stevens, Jr. (or Earl for short) is a relaxed individual. He would rather play video games, roleplay, hang around the internet, listen to some music, train/work out, read a book, and/or just relax instead of doing something productive. Sure, he's lazy, but he's probably the coolest (and smartest) lazy person you know. He likes to keep things calm and cool with just about everything. However, life doesn't always work that way, and when things aren't calm and cool, Earl will become frustrated and rather unpleasant to be around, usually shouting his head off at whoever (or whatever) is around. If things get worse, one of two things will happen: Either Earl becomes so angry he blacks out, thus no longer being in control of what happens afterwards, or he falls to the ground, crying from the flurry of emotions that would rattle his brain. It's usually best to let him be when he gets like that. As already mentioned, Earl sometimes has trouble controlling his emotions.

Earl is incrediby smart, having made straight A's throughout elementary, middle, and high school without even trying. He usually has an opinion on many things, so expect him to speak about it. If the topic being discussed doesn't matter to him, expect him to simply stay quiet and think about the subject being discussed. Sometimes, when being spoken to or while even talking, Earl will space out, either staring at the person talking to him (or who he was talking to) or staring off into the distance, becoming lost in his thoughts. The only thing to do at that point is smack him lightly on the head. That'll snap him out of it. If a topic is being debated (and Earl knows stuff about said topic), expect Earl to join in the debate. He is a heck of a debater with a witty sense of humor. Due to hanging on the internet too much, Earl knows many memes. If a situation reminds him of a meme, expect him to say said meme.

Earl is a figher, having been formally trained in Greco/Roman wrestling with a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, as well as a little experience in sumo-wrestling. If he gets you on the ground, don't expect to get back up. Did I happen to mention that Earl is an avid fan of professional wrestling? If not, then guess what? He is.

Favorite Pokemon: I'm gonna be going with Hariyama on this one, so Makuhita.

Favorite Pokemon's Personality: Makuhita, or Ace as Earl calls him, is a rather curious Pokemon. He likes to learn about things he doesn't know. He is also a fighter, like Earl. If Earl is training/working out, expect Ace to join him.

Theme Song: I Came to Play by Downstait

So, how's my SU? Oh, and what's up everyone? XD

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    I thought you were taking a break from pokemon RPs. XD Regardless, I say you shall be accepted. I'll talk with Aspie and see about accepting you.

That might be the case, but the opportunity to join in on something like this is too good to pass up! You know how much fourth-wall breakage I can do here?! Almost as much as Deadpool in his comics! XD Freakin' sweet!

Oh, and thanks for accepting me. Time to post!

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Minion? *mumbles* I'll take care of that later.

So, who here likes my grand entrance into this RP? I'm rather impressed with it myself. ^.^

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    xD OMG. When I read that, I thought of Lueroi. xD He always says that before he goes into the Elite Four room to battle the Elite Four/Champion. xD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Why thank you Michaela. ^.^ I say a lot of memes, Leeroy Jenkins just so happening to be one that I say when I do something crazy and/or stupid. XD

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Can someone explain to me what is going on? I get home from school and I am completely lost and have no idea what to do

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Mewtwo teleported everyone that wasn't in the chamber to him. Then he explained the plot, which is that we need to fight the leader. I, and a few others, decided to see for ourselves and walked off. Aspie ran after us and he and Game nearly got into a fight. Now Aspie is heading to go train, I'm heading for the town, and Game, Shiny, Michaela, and Fuyu are standing around near the entrance of the cave. Unless they post before I finish this. Oh, I caught a Caterpie, and Fuyu stole a Litwick. XD

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    I'll have my team's stats updated here so I can keep track, just like I do in the What if RP.

Denny's Team:
    Glace (Eevee): Lvl 6-Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand! Ability: Run Away!

Emerald (Sewaddle): Lvl 7-Tackle, String Shot, Bug Bite! Ability: Swarm!

Badges:
    None!

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    I agree with ShinyDamond on this one. Here's my team and levels:

Fira (Vulpix): Level 11.
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Moves:
    Ember
    Hypnosis