• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia SU thread

James in Flames

Cooooool!
Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Jeez...I have an eight hour shift and all of a sudden this thing jumps up 25 posts. o.O I'll get a post up soonish, hour or less.

James in Flames

Cooooool!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    How many people are you limiting this too btw? ^^ despite everything btw I definitely think it's awesome that it's moving quickly.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • @SD: White Cave is on Alpha Island, duh. :P It's where we all are. XD

@James: I'd say we're at the limit. And I like that people are posting a lot, but I wish it would slow down just a tad bit in the evenings. XD

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Hai Guyz~ XD I'm gonna post soon. Just letting ya'll know I'm gonna meet you guys at the cave and be a jerk about it XD

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • What is Alpha Island? Is it on the Orange Islands or in any of the other regions? 'Cause I've never heard of Alpha Island. :\

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • It's Red from the games. The one with the Pikachu, Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Snorlax, Lapras, and Espeon. Ethan, Brendan, Lucas, and Hilbert also got their butts handed to them. And the females... and the rivals. And N.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • :P Poor N. I feel bad for him, even though I barely know anything about him. I'll give my comments to the protagonists.

Red. You may be the strongest, but don't give up by that loss. Everyone loses sometimes. :) Don't give up!

Ethan. You still got a long way to go. ^^ Maybe you could train with Red a little more.

Brendan. :O I can't believe you lost! You can do better! You're like my favorite character. :| Try to strategize.

Lucas. You may have been the trainer who stopped Team Galactic, but even you couldn't beat that guy. Don't get down. :) I know you can do it.

Hilbert. ._. ...I don't know you well so I got nothing.

Now for the females.

Leaf. ^^;; Um, you did your best?

Lyra. :) Still happy even after that loss. :D That's the spirit!

May. :| Well you still gots lot to learn. Contests won't help alone. ^^ Do your best!

Dawn. You did your best. Just train hard & maintain a healthy life. Wait...I mean, you gave it your all!

Hilda. ._. Same as Hilbert.

None for the rivals. Except Blue.

Blue. You may train hard, but you're too hard on your Pokemon. Just saying.

& that's that. :D Lol!

Back