• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia (M)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Quto, so if we need to battle its on the page of RP on showdown.
    I need to know if its on the online or you need to install.

Years
  • Quto, so if we need to battle its on the page of RP on showdown.
    I need to know if its on the online or you need to install.

If it's an NPC, it's rp page only, just craft your actions the best you can.

If it's PVP, then you can go showdown.
    Showdown offers both online browser and a client version that works on windows XP and above. The winner of the PVP must accept defeat gracefully and allow the winner to post his victory back to the RP. Whoever wins, don't be a pain when you post.

Showdown post's how many turns you pass through, how much damage is taken, what moves you've used on that turn and so on, you should be able to copy it and post the results to us if someone demands.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Hey -Sam, If Aqua hates Magma why we not do an alliance?
    We Skywards accept anyone who wants to help on our objective.
    BTW Quto i have been on the Showdown.

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • I believe that, given the circumstances (the remaining time and my inability to forge a solid idea for a team, acronyms aside), I'll saddle with Skyward, if they'll let me of course. While my decision is based on the premise that Mortimer enjoys traveling (considering his biography), the team overall suits me as is.

Years
  • I'll let you saddle up with us until we reach a situation that you favor.
    I'll start writing up the IC, seeing how sign-ups are dying down, I'll get the IC started as soon as I can.

Years
  • How to Start-

Bottom paragraph;

To those who registered to the OOC, you are a trainer who finally reached the sign-ups and received your lot number. Post up a winning battle between you and the Agent NPC to grant yourself access onto the cruise.

This is how you start, just post up a convincing battle and board the ship. I'll describe the ship when I get my post up and on.

As far as lot numbers, they've labeled the battle fields numbers 1-100, pick out a number at random, go to assigned battle area or lot and post up a convincing battle. For the tester's team, just pick out 3 random pokemon and win two of your battles, easy.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I'm halfway through my post. My on,y question is have we arranged these teams beforehand or do we arrange these teams on the cruise ship after maybe gaining information from the captain about how teamwork was essential or something?

uoneko

space princess
    Years
  • sorry if this is a dumb question; i don't usually roleplay on this site but
    where could we find the ic?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Hope people like my post! :) I used a random team generator to generate everything about my opponent. :)

Years
  • In Order.

The teams will be arranged on the Behemoth (ship). The 'new' league rules will be announced once everyone is aboard. There will be an announcement on the formation of teams, team names and so on. You elect your team leader, and we will perform a small time skip towards the journey to Lethia. We may perform several timeskips, I do not want another situation where it takes one year for a week to pass in the RP, I won't let it happen again.

You can find the IC in the 'Roleplay Corner' Section of the fourm, the lunge is used to discuss, create sign-ups and forged new RP's, if your still having trouble, here's a link.
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8340139#post8340139

You did well on your post eevee, just waiting on everyone else, I'm still writing mine.

Back