• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    If there Are dobble typed eevee's, here is my guess for a few of them:

Fire/ground: Laveon
    Dark/Psychic: Eclipseon
    Poison/Grass: Iveon
    Steel/Water: Rusteon

But I dont Think they will do dobble typed eevee's

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    Dragon seems the most logical choice, because it's the only old Special type that doesn't have an Eeveelution.
    (And it would be epic =D )
    Base Stats like this:
    HP: 60
    Attack: 130
    Defence: 65
    Sp. A: 110
    Sp. D: 65
    Speed: 95

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    If there's going to be a new breed, i want ghost, i guess a dragon would be cool. For last gen, i don't see a bug type, would be kind of silly imo hehe.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    I can imagine a Poison and Ground type Eevee. Also, if they make a new type (which I doubt, but is possible) it would be good- remember how successful Umbreon was when he came out!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    I can also imagine a cyborg eevee, that adpdet to a life in a polluted city, Industreon...
    Or, Terreon, a eevee that have adapted to live in the desert.
    Or Spookeon., living in a haunted town..

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I can also imagine a cyborg eevee, that adpdet to a life in a polluted city, Industreon...
    Or, Terreon, a eevee that have adapted to live in the desert.
    Or Spookeon., living in a haunted town..

a few pages back i suggested terreon..

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Right, but I have never said that they Are my own name ideas (Toxeon and Terreon are taken from another website) but all the other names Are mase up by me.

Though, I really Think Industreon and Strikeon sounds awesome.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    I don't think they will ever make a Dragon type Eevee but if they did I would be all over it. What I really want though is a steel type :D

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    I still say it's gonna be Coppereon (Steel), Wyrmeon (Dragon), and Scorpeon (Bug).

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Dragon seems the most logical choice, because it's the only old Special type that doesn't have an Eeveelution.
    Poison was Special-type in the first generation, though. Which is partly why I predict the next -eon, if any more are to be created, to be Poison-type. ^_^

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Poison used the physical stat, not the special. Otherwise they never would have been able to deal enough damage to...

er, nevermind. Forgot that poison types have a tendency to poison things. But still, poison has always been physical.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    If there's any more Eeevelutions, I'm going to be driven nuts.

Well not literally, I wouldn't care much, but I think 7 or so evolutions is more than enough; its more than the imagination can handle to think of more possible eeveelutions for this thing. D:

I mean, isn't Espeon, Glaceon and Umbreon strong enough in their own right(along with Jolteon and Vaporeon)?

Eevee is the evolution pokemon for a reason dude... Its meant to evolve... It needs to evolve... The world will end if it doesn't evolve... Save the Cheerleader Save the World... Wait What?

Poison used the physical stat, not the special. Otherwise they never would have been able to deal enough damage to...

er, nevermind. Forgot that poison types have a tendency to poison things. But still, poison has always been physical.

Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Smog... S-Word... Acid... Crack? Yeah Poison has Special attacks as well (thats actually all of them xD)

Last edited:

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    (And it would be epic =D )
    Base Stats like this:
    HP: 60
    Attack: 130
    Defence: 65
    Sp. A: 110
    Sp. D: 65
    Speed: 95

that's basically salamence with a lower HP stat :T

if anything there needs to be a fighting type eevee with boxing gloves and a fro!

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    that's basically salamence with a lower HP stat :T

if anything there needs to be a fighting type eevee with boxing gloves and a fro!

On 2 feet, bald, with a headband wrapping around his ears to point him down like they were floppy ears?

yufang

Brain-Damaged Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Drakeon(Dragon Eevee), Haunteon( Ghost Eevee ) and Ireon (Steel Eevee ).
    That's all I need 2 create my pokemon World

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Am I the only on that wants an Eeveelution thats Normal typed? Like at level 30 it evolves into Eevee with nice stats, the same ability.... That way we can have the Normal Boosting Scarf + Ability + Good Stats + Return STAB = xAshitloadof Damage

Wentworth

ウェントワース
    Years
    A double typed Eevee would be cool, but I doubt one will be created seeing as that each Eeveelution so far was just a generic type.

I would like to see a bug typed Eevee. It may be weird, but it would still be cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back