• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Dragon and Bug will do fine for me. But i'm hoping those two will have easy evoulution requirement, like back to generation I or II either using elemental stone or by happiness. By teaching certain move is fine also

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Here are my two cents.

EEVEE.potential - Currently has Fire, Water, Electric, Psychic, Dark, Ice, Grass, and Normal as possible outcomes. Following the pattern, Dragon would probably be one of, if not the only, added Eevolution. Meet: WYRMEON...

EEVEE.balance - Flareon beat Jolteon beat Vaporeon beat Flareon. Umbreon beat Espeon. Glaceon beat Leafeon. In 2 and 4, the easier one to obtain was beaten by the harder one to obtain. Here's the question: Would Wyrmeon be easy to obtain or hard? If easy to obtain, we simply give Glaceon a reason to be OU, or else create a Steel-type Eevolution: COPPEREON. If hard to obtain, make Flare, Jolt, Vap, and Leaf be more commonly seen.

EEVEE.novelty - How is the evolution of Coppereon and Wyrmeon to be handled? I think it's obvious - a item-trade evolution for both. We've already got the Metal Coat and the Dragon Fang established, it shouldn't be too big of a leap to see this working. HOWEVER: I would also like to see a bug Eevolution, SCORPEON. Give it a Toxic Orb before trading, and it comes out with the ability Poison Heal and heavy physical emphasis at the expense of special attack and defense. Since it's a Bug type instead of Poison, it can still damage Coppereon, but it still plants Coppereon firmly in the HOU category over Wyrmeon and itself.

EEVEE.statting - The only defensive Eevolution is Umbreon, but Coppereon would change that, being the Eevolution best suited for soaking up physical damage. Wyrmeon would probably end up as what Flareon could have been, a special sweeper with a penchant for fire-based moves. Scorpeon would probably need to take up the Physical Sweeper role, and a good movepool would make up for its ineffectiveness against Coppereon.

So, TL;DR: Bug and Dragon, and Steel.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    A dragon Eveelution would be nice. Choice scarf Dragon Pulse lulz

Ghost Eevee would be epic too. XD

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    It seems Isshu's Legends have something to do with the sky, Flying Eevee, and they're might be a new Poison Battle field, Poison Eevee. But Hoenn didn't introduce new Eevees...

The Flying doesn't seem right as Gamefreak when with good and evil and not night and day :(

Years
    A ghost or dragon evee would rock my friggin' socks. And since the new legendaries are basically furries with wings, I would be surprised to see a flying evee with big furry wings, or maybe dragon/flying type.

MissMurder

Precious Stalker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    As weird as it would be for one Pokemon to have 16 different evolutions (excluding Normal), I think it would be interesting if there were eventually ones for each type. They may just stick with the original "special" types and only add Dragon, but since Eevee is based off of the concept of evolution it would be fitting that it could have an evolution for each type. Maybe it's just because I'm a big fan of the Eeveelutions.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    the fighting type eveelution is pretty sick.
    Anyway I think it will have a ROCK TYPE-(Kroneon) and STEEL TYPE-(Ironeon) evolutions

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Phantaseon? ♥

I think eventually, there will be an Eeveelution for every type. I'd absolutely love that xD
    If not, I'll just continue making my own Eeveelutions. Lame, but here's a practice version of Phantaseon ♥♥
    Needs a lot of work, unfortunately =/ not ghostly enough, and kinda strange looking. But I still like it. :D

Eeveelution Additions?

Last edited:

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    → An evolved Normal type, because I love Normal-type Pokémon and Eevee on her own isn't particularly strong. D:

→ Ghost-type, because that would look awesome. As Beca has already proved. :3

→ Flying-type, because there aren't enough variety in the Flying types. C: I don't know how the heck that Evolution could work, though. "Fling Eevee from a Headbuttable tree whilst she is wearing the Normal Feather." idk.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Eeveelutions i expect

i want more eeveelutions. eventually i want one eevee for every type =D i would love to have an all eevee team, but it doent work because none of them can fly =[ i think it should go like this:

water-- vaporeon
    fire-- flareon
    elec.-- jolteon
    psy-- espeon
    dark-- umbreon
    grass/ poison -- leafeon
    ice-- glacion
    ----------------------------
    dragon/ flying-- Ryuuon.. or.. drageon
    fighting/ steel-- uhh, maybe, metaleon?
    ghost-- haunteon?
    ground/ rock-- eartheon?"

what do you think? that would be every type available, some mixed but whatever =D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    i want more eeveelutions. eventually i want one eevee for every type =D i would love to have an all eevee team, but it doent work because none of them can fly =[ i think it should go like this:

water-- vaporeon
    fire-- flareon
    elec.-- jolteon
    psy-- espeon
    dark-- umbreon
    grass/ poison -- leafeon
    ice-- glacion
    ----------------------------
    dragon/ flying-- Ryuuon.. or.. drageon
    fighting/ steel-- uhh, maybe, metaleon?
    ghost-- haunteon?
    ground/ rock-- eartheon?"

what do you think? that would be every type available, some mixed but whatever =D
    Merged into the existing Eeveelution speculation thread.

Humph...

Ice-Dragon DESTROYER
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    i think that there will be two new eeveelutions, im not sure of which types. I suppose a rock type eeveelution wont look good(imagine an eevee full of rocks...). I see eeveelutions as beautiful pokemon, so i think a flying type one would be great(but weird). A poison type could also look cool...

Poison. It would give off a horrible aroma like gloom so it can stay wild and not be caught. CUTE!

emmm... gloom can be caught... BUT A POISON TYPE WOULD BE GREAT! i expect to see one and i want it to look similar to espeon.

Last edited:

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    i think a stronger normal type eevee.

and a flying type, so we can finally have a pure flying type since eevees are mostly single type.

a bug and ghost will be nice

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
    Years
    well if they made eevee dragon type i would have to kill myself, i just see that as being broken somehow. i would prefer rock, or steel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back