• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Yeah im guessing it will be for ether Glaceon or leafeon, considering thered be no get them in black and white that we no about yet.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    I'm just guessing that Eeveelutions are simply catchable in the Dream World... Black and White might not have an Icy place and a Grassy place to train an Eevee around, so Leafeon and Glaceon might have to be transfered or caught in the Dream World.

I highly doubt it's an indication of a new eevelution. It would be a bit more explicit, such as "being able to catch a brand new eevelution..." rather than simply being able to catch one.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I don't think the Eeveelution you get is fixed, it can be any. Also it may just be a singular event, they may be 'special' eeveelutions.

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    hmm well let's see theres still:
    normal: hmmm....oh wait! we have one! its name is EEVEE(dum dums)
    ghost: maybe this can be done by taking an eevee to a particular grave site and fighting some enemy that only an eevee can harm? lol idk
    dragon:hahahahaha why?
    ground:hmm maybean area in a desert where eevee has to level up like leafeon
    rock:umm?
    steel:trade eevee holding metal coat
    bug: lol that would be rather funny looking, maybe level up an eeve while holding a group of only bug pokemon while in a forest?
    unless i forgot one lol i cant think of any other way

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    hmm well let's see theres still:
    normal: hmmm....oh wait! we have one! its name is EEVEE(dum dums)
    ghost: maybe this can be done by taking an eevee to a particular grave site and fighting some enemy that only an eevee can harm? lol idk
    dragon:hahahahaha why?
    ground:hmm maybean area in a desert where eevee has to level up like leafeon
    rock:umm?
    steel:trade eevee holding metal coat
    bug: lol that would be rather funny looking, maybe level up an eeve while holding a group of only bug pokemon while in a forest?
    unless i forgot one lol i cant think of any other way

we're talking about having a stronger normal type eevee evolution, duh.

Years
    If there's any more Eeevelutions, I'm going to be driven nuts.

Well not literally, I wouldn't care much, but I think 7 or so evolutions is more than enough; its more than the imagination can handle to think of more possible eeveelutions for this thing. D:

I mean, isn't Espeon, Glaceon and Umbreon strong enough in their own right(along with Jolteon and Vaporeon)?
    Exactly.

If Pokémon goes up to, like, the 10th Generation, there will probably be 20+.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Exactly.

If Pokémon goes up to, like, the 10th Generation, there will probably be 20+.
    There's only 17 types, and I'm not expecting Dual-typed Eeveelutions, or for them to revisit certain types (e.g. another pure Water-type, like Hydroeon).

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Eevee is a cute pokemon but making it evolve in sooo many ways has become weird. I think that, if we'll have two more evos, i pray for them to be poison and ghost.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    I think there's so many Eeveelutions out there, do we really need more? O_o;;
    Okay, maybe one or two more...but do we really need to end up with 17 different kinds?

Valora17

Something Memorable?
    Years
    I dun see how there can be any more Eeveelutions since all the stats have been used.

HP: Vaporeon
    Speed: Jolteon
    Defense: Leafeon
    Attack: Flareon
    Sp. Atk: Espeon/Glaceon
    Sp. Def: Umbreon

If anything, maybe each would recieve a double in the stat but that's unlikely since Glaceon/Leafeon seem to only have been made as equals to each other the same way that Espeon and Umbreon were made.

Though, if anything I'd love to see a Ghost-type Eeveelution, or a Bug-Type. I'm not a big fan of the whole Normal-Type or Dragon-type Eeveelutions personally :/

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I think there's so many Eeveelutions out there, do we really need more? O_o;;

Okay, maybe one or two more...but do we really need to end up with 17 different kinds?

No but like we have said a lot. There is a reason it is called the evelution pokemon.

and that is why it is called Eevee.

We have yet to have a big city and a desert eevee. Eevee attapts to its surronding enviroments.

Spectral

A Ghostly Presence...
    Years
    So far they've had all of the original types that used the Special stat from gen I-III but Dragon, so that may be next. I also hope that they introduce a really good Ghost Eeveelution... I haven't seen any new Ghost types yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back