• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    I think Normal and Ghost aswell, Not for the reasons mentioned above though..

Pokemon Black = Ghost type eevee
    Pokemon white = Normal type Eevee

Ghost >< Normal

There could be version exclusive places to evolve your eevee, like mossy and ice rock but version exclusive,,,,

Years
    We need a Normal and Ghost type Eevee. Why Normal and Ghost? Because they go together and, personally, I love both types, though both suffer from a similar curse. There are so few good looking Normal- and Ghost-types that are also decently strong.

thats true, hopefully the new eeveelutions will stick to the old pattern of being predominatly OU.

Another thing is, if they're (all of the eeveelutions) gonna be pretty strong, then they are gonna need a big movepool increase.

Flareon finally learning Flare Blitz FTW

Water Spout for vaporeon, zap cannon for jolteon, a more powerful STAB for umbreon and leafeon, etc.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    7 is only half of the types we need another 7 ;)

There are 17 types not 14.

I think Normal and Ghost aswell, Not for the reasons mentioned above though..

Pokemon Black = Ghost type eevee
    Pokemon white = Normal type Eevee

Ghost >< Normal

There could be version exclusive places to evolve your eevee, like mossy and ice rock but version exclusive,,,,

For example:

You have to evolve Eevee in White Forest to get the normal evo and you have to evolve Eevee in Black City to get the ghost evo.

The only eevee's i see possible are:
    Rock
    Normal
    Fighting

All the others aren't exactly needed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Hopefully, they'll add new TYPES too.
    Therefore, I'll like an eevee with a new type.
    Other then that, Steel and Ghost.

IceFireLighnting

I personally think that Ghost, Steel and Flying types would be just fine, bringing the number to a nice, round 10.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    There are 17 types not 14.

For example:

You have to evolve Eevee in White Forest to get the normal evo and you have to evolve Eevee in Black City to get the ghost evo.

The only eevee's i see possible are:
    Rock
    Normal
    Fighting

All the others aren't exactly needed.
    My bad :P
    Why do we need Fighting but not steel? I mean a eevee that eats steel needs to adapt and evolve into a steel eevee ;)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I dont see how we can get a fighting type. There is no such thign as a fighting enviroment.

Polar (Glaceon)
    Wetlands (Viporeon)
    Oceans
    Grasslands (Jolteon)
    Urban
    Tropicals such as rain forests and volacanic activites. (Flareon)
    Forests (Leafeon)
    Deserts
    Mountains

None Enviorments,but conditions
    Day (Espeon)
    Night (Umbreon)

So there is still 4 possable areas.

Last edited:

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    I dont see how we can get a fighting type. There is no such thign as a fighting enviroment.

Polar (Glaceon)
    Wetlands (Viporeon)
    Oceans
    Grasslands (Jolteon)
    Urban
    Forests (Leafeon)
    Deserts
    Mountains

Day (Espeon)
    Night (Umbreon)

only ones with environmental evos are leafeon on glaceon. the gen 1 evos evolved when they ate stones posessed with elemental power, not by evolving in volcanoes or anything.

and as for fighting environment, how about a dojo? idk. but my problem with a fight type eevee is what the hell would it look like.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I based the stone trio by what each element is in. Viporeon could also take over Ocean spot,but I just don't see how it can addapt to both Salt and Fresh Water.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Dream World Eeveelutions, hint?

GF has confirmed that you could catch a eevelution as a event in the dreamworld, and i thought, that could be a hint for a next eevelution!
    what do you think? post a comment!

Koen
    SS fc: 0518 1337 8007

IceFireLighnting

Well, it isn't necessarily a hint for a new eeveeloution, it could mean one of the others like Espeon or Glaceon. And besides, 1 wouldn't be enough, it'd just keep everyone waiting longer and longer for more.

There's a thread about new Eeveeloutions already, you probably should've posted this in that one. Sorry!:nervous:

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    I want to see a ghost, poison and steel variant, but then that would bring the total to 10 or 11, which is kind of ridiculous... buttttt if I really had to choose just one, I'd pick the ghost.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Well, considering there's no Icy Rock or Mossy Rock in Isshu, I guess it might be so you can get Glaceon and Leafeon even without DPPt?

I agree with this. Though, it is very possibly that it could be some sort of hint. Perhaps you can catch a new Eeveelution through this, though that's unlikely. :P

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

Polar (Glaceon)
    Wetlands (Viporeon)
    Oceans
    Grasslands (Jolteon)
    Urban
    Forests (Leafeon)
    Deserts
    Mountains

Day (Espeon)
    Night (Umbreon)

Well if you go by that thought process, the Fighting type could very well come from the Urban environment. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back