• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    @Hamilton - Wow! Whoever drew those is extremely talented.. I've gotta say, I love the Ghost, Fighting, Dragon, Flying, Rock, and Ground.. alright, so I've got to change my previous opinion. IF they use these designs, I say add 6 more Eeveelutions this generation. :P

@Volroc - The Dragon one looks pretty red to me. o.O

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    @Hamilton - Wow! Whoever drew those is extremely talented.. I've gotta say, I love the Ghost, Fighting, Dragon, Flying, Rock, and Ground.. alright, so I've got to change my previous opinion. IF they use these designs, I say add 6 more Eeveelutions this generation. :P

@Volroc - The Dragon one looks pretty red to me. o.O

it looked kinda purple/burgundy to me ^^"

i liked the pick above better for the flying type :P

yomamathecableguy

Years
    I also am a big eevee fan (they're just so cute) and I would really like every type to have a eevee. Of course, no getting sloppy with the looks. While I can see one pokemon having 16 evolutions as being a little weird, we're talking about pokémon. How is capturing creatures in a ball and then using them in battle not weird? When you do that at home, let me know.

Wait, what? o.O You've never caught a Pokemon for real? Wow.. we need to talk so I can give you a good friend of mine's number. His name is Professor Oak, and his research lab is in a small town called Pallet Town, not too far away. :P

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    I wouldn't mind seeing a nice ghost one (we need more ghost types) or a poison one.

I guess they could also make a normal evolution for eevee that can then be used with a fire/water/thunderstone to create a higher form of flareon/vaporeon/jolteon, although it probably wouldn't work.

yomamathecableguy

Years
    it looked kinda purple/burgundy to me ^^"

i liked the pick above better for the flying type :P

ahhh I see. :)

Which one did you like better? I saw two up there, but didn't like either nearly as much as the one Hamilton posted.. that one just looks freakin' awesome. lol

@institutions - Now there's a cool idea.. all these suggestions for Ghost types, Dragon types, etc., but I haven't heard anyone say a normal evolution. Or maybe I just skipped over it or something. lol But that would be cool.. a normal Eeveelution.. it would be called.. Threevee. Because Two doesn't fit in with Eevee.

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Am I seriously the only one that wants the eeveelutions to come to an end? Leafeon and Glaceon were horrible imo. If anything, they just need to make a Drakeon to cover all of the special types and then leave it as is.

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    What about a steel type evolution or a ghost type seems pretty cool~ : 3

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I think it's become something that we expect to happen and it wouldn't be a full new generation without the inclusion of at least one new Eevee form.

The only one I really really want to see is a Ghost one. Dragon and whatever else is cool too, but I would just love to see a Ghost evolution.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    ahhh I see. :)

Which one did you like better? I saw two up there, but didn't like either nearly as much as the one Hamilton posted.. that one just looks freakin' awesome. lol

@institutions - Now there's a cool idea.. all these suggestions for Ghost types, Dragon types, etc., but I haven't heard anyone say a normal evolution. Or maybe I just skipped over it or something. lol But that would be cool.. a normal Eeveelution.. it would be called.. Threevee. Because Two doesn't fit in with Eevee.

i liked the one with the ears for wings ^_^
    it looked like the normal eevee with just super long feathered ears lol

the normal evolution could be the only one who evolves by level up, since its eevees natural evolution ;) while the others are by stones, friendship, & environment lol

i just want:
    Dragon,& ghost
    it can end there if it must, but since eevee has the most diverse raqnge of evolution, 1for each should be done :P

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    well just like Generation III, generation V is going to be a reboot. Im not expecting any new eeveelutions, but if we were to get some I would like to see a dragon and a steel type.

Years
    Perhaps they could come up with some other pokemon that has alternate types/forms of evolution, like evolutions for Castform in the Fire-, Water-, and Ice-types. I like the whole concept of alternate types, but I think there have been enough Eeveelutions and I'd rather see something different.

Years
    I demand a Dragon/Normal-type Eevee.

Eeveelution Additions?

Just look at that picture and try to tell me that it doesn't look freaking awesome. A Dragon-type that doesn't have a x4 weakness to Ice-type would be refreshing, and it could really shake the meta-game up a bit, typing wise. If they give it Levitate, then its got more than a few resistances under its belt.

i completely agree!!! i want a dragon eevee :D it would be my new favorite :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    The only one that would be cool to see is Steel. Because it seems to fit in the Eveelution category, Rock does too. Ghost could easily work too, along with Poison, but bug, I can't see happening, seeing as bug Pokemon are kind of their own species, if you see what I'm getting at. Just like Dragon pokemon.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    I'm pretty sure we're getting 1-2 more eveelution but that's it....not more than that...I mean eeveelution of all the types will be pointless...it'll be alott of fuzz

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
    If Game Freak wants to do something extreme, they should create an Eeveelution for each type, so they'll stop!
    Anyway, as now there are 7 Eeveelutions (Fire, Electric, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Grass, Ice), within these two games wthere will SURELY be another 2-3 Eeveelutions, I'd like them of Steel, Poison, and Dragon Type!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back