• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I doubt there won't be any old Pokemon in this game. Probably only certain ones won't be accessible unless you use the Dream System thing.

As much as I'd like to see some more eeveelutions, I can see a new Pokemon taking it's place with multiple evolutions. As it's been said before, this region is very far away, thus the whole idea of a reboot. Perhaps they want to start fresh with a new Pokemon, but keeping Eevee's idea.

i think a lot of people would be unhappy if they made a "new" eevee.. people would be calling it a rip off and you cant beat the original!

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    You know what I would have loved?

A companion game to Yellow, where Oak tried to give you a Pikachu, but your rival took it before you could... With all the Eeveelutions there are now, it wouldn't be too much to ask for the 5th Gen's inevitable 3rd Game to force Eevee as a starter.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    i think a lot of people would be unhappy if they made a "new" eevee.. people would be calling it a rip off and you cant beat the original!

Hehe, just an idea. I agree, a lot of people would probably get pissed beyond belief.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Hehe, just an idea. I agree, a lot of people would probably get pissed beyond belief.

including me!! if i ever encountered someone using the new eevee i would make sure to rip them to shreds! :)

even if they had 1HP left and a tackle would finish them off id use hyper beam :P

Xaldyn

Viridian's Pokemon Master
    Years
  • A dragon type would be cool. Mainly because there aren't many dragon type pokemon that I have a preference for. Dragonite is the only one that I enjoy using, but too many people use it. So I feel like just another in the crowd for using it. So I'm pretty left out when it comes to that type! D: Boy, I really hope they have a dragon-type eeveelution!!!

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
  • Orignally they were going to use the old special types (water, fire, grass, psychic, dark, ice, water and electric), but they've used them all so I'm not sure what other ones they could do. I guess they could do a ghost one but generally they bring out two in a new generation.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • I think a dual Dragon/Flying type would work. If they're going to make a Flying Eevee it wont be pure Flying, since I doubt we'll ever see a primary Flying type. And they should at least create a Dragon Eevee to cover all of the special typings.

So Dragon/Flying seems the most logical choice to me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2022
    There should be a normal one and flying one: a natural [Lv 37] evolution of Eevee, and a flying Eevee to make Eevelution parties easier.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    There should never be a Dragon Eeveelution. Just saying... And honestly, the Eeveelution thing is getting old. I would honestly prefer a new Pokemon for Eevee to pass the torch to.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    There should never be a Dragon Eeveelution. Just saying... And honestly, the Eeveelution thing is getting old. I would honestly prefer a new Pokemon for Eevee to pass the torch to.

yea i agree now...and this time it should be a lizard or something rather than a mammal

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • A dragon type would be cool. Mainly because there aren't many dragon type pokemon that I have a preference for. Dragonite is the only one that I enjoy using, but too many people use it. So I feel like just another in the crowd for using it. So I'm pretty left out when it comes to that type! D: Boy, I really hope they have a dragon-type eeveelution!!!
    Actually, I've only battle one person over wifi that used a dragonite. Actually I think maybe two. In fact, in my wifi battles, I barely ever see dragon types.

Years
    • Seen today
    Xaldyn, there aren't many Dragon-types because they're overpowered. Only two aren't Pseudo-Legendaries or Legendaries, Kingdra and Flygon, neither if which are seen very much at all because of how outclassed they are by their pseudo-legendary and legendary peers. Though, one would be cool, I have to admit.

Weavile05, that's odd. Normally, almost every team has a Dragonite or Salamence or Garchomp.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I've battled one guy's team that had a salamence on it, two guys with dragonite, one of which also had garchomp. I also battled one guy whith Flygon, and my SS team will have flygon.

Years
  • Xaldyn, there aren't many Dragon-types because they're overpowered. Only two aren't Pseudo-Legendaries or Legendaries, Kingdra and Flygon, neither if which are seen very much at all because of how outclassed they are by their pseudo-legendary and legendary peers. Though, one would be cool, I have to admit.

Weavile05, that's odd. Normally, almost every team has a Dragonite or Salamence or Garchomp.

Well now that Mence has joined Garchomp as an Uber, we could use another OU-quality dragon type to fill the void, maybe not nessaceraly an eeveelution, but any powerful new dragon would be nice to fill in and compliment kingdra, flygon and dragonite.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Id love one, but im curiuos as how they'd design it. eevee is a fox/cat thing, and im wondering how nintendo would make it "Dragonish" i guess
    They will make it like Vaporeon only no tail, give it scaly skin, dark blue, bright red or golden eyes, fangs that slightly stick out but are cute looking at the same time...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back