• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemental Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
    Name: Altin
    Pokémon: Eevee
    Appearance: Altin is like most Eevees. The only difference is that the tufts of fur that are normally whitish are pitch black. Half of his ear was chewed off when he got into a fight with an aggressive pikachu.
    History: Altin woke up one morning and found that he was in the middle of two great opposing forces. He could not identify who was winning, all he cared about was getting out of there ALIVE!
    Type: Normal (ill evolve if I can into Leafeon)
    Which side are you fighting for? Altin is fighting for his life at the moment. When he is safe he will decide to join the grass kingdom.
    RP Sample: It was chaos. Brothers were fighting each other. Altin hid in a small alcove and defended himself if he could. He was backed up to the corner. The perfect place to mount a good stand against all and the weakest place to be at that time. All of a sudden he saw something extraordinary. He saw a bunch of small grass Pokémon guarding one of their wounded. To him it was baffling. "Why don't they save them selves?" he wondered to himself, "No matter, I'll fight my way over there!" which is what he did. He then vowed to help the grass Pokémon after the battle was over. When he got over to the group of grass pokemon they were about to be wiped out. Then Altin joined the fight and helped the group get out of there.
    :rambo:
    ~is this better?~

Last edited:

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    Spoiler:

I cannot accept you two. This RP is for the literate and creative. No offense...^_^

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
    if i modify my post is there a chance ill be accepted? i was in kind of a hurry then and can do a lot better. plz allow me to try. the only things i don,t really do is capitalize letters.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    Name: Dantzel
    Pokemon: Floatzel
    Appearance: Dantzel is a matured floatzel and has grown to be one of the biggest floatzel. His trademark look is that he has a black bandana tied around his forehead and his left fang is unusually larger than normal, so that it sticks out.
    History: When Dantzel was just a little buizel living with his mother, trying to escape the violence by the elemental war. One day, taking refuge in a cave nearby a lake, there was a huge earthquake that was caused by a bullying male hippowdon, eager to expand Ground territory. The earthquake killed his mother and left him an orphan to fend for himself for the rest of his life. He vowed to become stronger so that he may avenge his mother.
    Type: Water
    Which side are you fighting for?: I'm fighting for Water
    RP Sample: While training to become stronger, a storm came out of nowhere causing thunder and thick rain. Seeking shelter under a tree, Dantzel stood there until the rain was gone, however. There was something inside the tree, Dantzel could sense something was there watching him.

Then suddenly he leap out of harms way as dozen poison sting were about to hit him. He turned around to see a bunch of beedrill and kakuna were occupying the whole tree. Floatzel needed to get out of the rain, fearing he may be struck by lighting, so he had no other choice but to fight off the whole beedrill colony. With the rain doubling his speed, he knew that this fight was going to be interesting

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    @ Atlin: This is a literate RP. Capital letters are mandatory. Literacy is mandatory. You have to improve your grammar greatly in order to join. PLus, you didn't read the rules.

@ revelp8: You are not accepted. You did not read the rules.

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
    There i edited the post. i hope it is ok. i dont have to do this for normal posts (not RP posts)do i?

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    There i edited the post. i hope it is ok. i dont have to do this for normal posts (not RP posts)do i?

Yes you do. This RP is literate. That means the whole time you are RPing, you have to maintain literacy.

Spoiler:

This is the map template. I know I did horribly, but it is just a template. As you can see, rivers run through which give the Water Kingdom the ability to travel around the continent. Each color represents a type. Just go to where the kingdom name is and the color surrounding the name is the color that represents that type. For example, Electric is yellow, Fire is red, Ground is Orange, Ice is light blue. Ghost and Dark occupy the same area in the mountains, thus represent the same color.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Ok that is a cool map and plz, plz let me make a second one so that it doesn't take forever until we get everyone we need to join.

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
    Ok sorry. I'm kinda stressed at home and have been a bit testy online. But i did edit my post is it at least acceptable? Pikalover10 can atest to my desprateness to rp.

Last edited:

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    @ Atlin: If you write like that during the whole RP, you will do well. Remember there is a 6-line minimum. Welcome. I wil enlist you in the Grass Army

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    Okay. The RP has now officially started. I'm starting to get testy...:nervous:

Let the Elemental War begin! :rambo:

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    ((OoC: I'll start. Then just follow my lead))

"Sire! The Ground army has begun to prep their defenses!" a Pokemon shouted from another room. One Pokemon stood on a balcony, high above the Tantuan Mountains that rose from the massive supercontinent of Elios. The Tantuan Mountains were home to the Fighting Army, led by Cario the Lucario. Cario, a well revered fighter, took over the army after his father, Anubys the Lucario, left with a rogue squad to go and scout for more territory for the Fighting Army.

"Okay. Prepare the troops. We will not engage until they engage us first. Remember: violence isn't the key," Cario reminded the Pokemon that shouted. Cario stepped off of the balcony and scratched his ear, the same ear that was bitten off by a Seviper. Unfortunately, this Seviper had become the leader of the Poison Army, which meant that Cario should be on his toes.

As Cario walked, he examined the massive temple where the Fighting Army resided. The Temple of Fist, as they called it, was built by Machamp in 3 days. It has stood untouched until the Elemental War began, and has become the home of the Fighting Army. Cario noticed his diverse army: he had Flying Pokemon for air strikes, Ground Pokemon for underground attacks, and Water Pokemon for aquatic battles. Cario was well prepared, but he wasn't mentally. His stroll was interupted by another Pokemon. This time, it was Cario's best friend Blaze the Infernape.

"Hey, Cario! Are we going to engage or what? I feel like kicking some Ground Pokemon butt!" Blaze screeched as he jumped for joy. Blaze was the only Fire Pokemon in the entire Fighting Army. His brother, Vulcan the Infernape, was a member of the Fire Army. The two went their separate ways after their parents died, only to become enemies in combat.

"Hey Blaze. Didn't you hear me? We're not to engage until the Ground Army engages us. And remember: we've got the home field advantage. Fighting Pokemon are at home in the mountains. We'll be sure to win," Cario reassured as he patted Blaze on the back. Cario continued walking, making sure his army was prepared for battle.

They would need to be...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I hope this will worth my effort...

Name: Xander

Age: 29(actually this is young in Absol's stantards, they have very long lives...)

Pokemon: Absol

Appearance: Xander is quite normal in pokemon standards, except for the blue colored iris on his left eye. He's about 3.46 feet tall, with brilliant white colored fur that gleams in sunlight. His body is sleek and lithe to match his agility.

History: Xander's parents are unknown, cause he's abandoned after birth. He was adopted by some nomads. After 20 years, he abandoned them and started living alone. He rarely shows himself to people, mostly he likes to live near ranges, were he can freely roam. He never likes to fight, although he uses his Double Edge and Ice beam to protect himself. He usually warns his fellow pokemon on upcoming disasters.

Type: Dark

Which side are you fighting for?: He's still deciding which one, dark or ice.

RP sample? Not yet finished!!!

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Kylie the Flareon went down to the kitchen, where she would have to make food for the Fire Kingdom's army yet again. She Flamethrower'd some berries and threw them into the Poffin Maker. She thought the soldier might like the sweet treat for dessert. Just as the Poffin were done, Magmortar stuck his head in the kitchen.
    "You're needed on the battle field," he growled. Kylie sighed. Now she had to do what she hated most: battle.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    "Whoo... It's a new day, and I need to get myself ready for the day's ordeals!

Volt jumped out of bed and slipped on his uniform. (Yes, a headband.)

Doing some stretches, Volt remembered something he needed to do that day.

"Oh crap. This isn't good."

Shuffling out of his home, Volt scampered up to the General's tent.

I can't believe I forgot! Oh well. Better late than never.

He stopped suddenly in front of the tent's opening and sighed.

This is going to be my first time speaking with General Electrivire. I must do my best to convey the information I have gathered from the surrounding areas...

Gathering his wits about him, Volt stood upright. "Okay. Here I go!"

Striding inside, Volt saw Electrivire for the second time. He almost forgot what he was there for and was about to leave when...

"Hello, Sergeant Volt. What is your buisiness here?"

Paying his respects, Volt threw a smart salute. "Um, yes sir! Well, General, I am here to give you the information I have gathered."

The General stood there for a moment, and urged, "Yes, Volt. Please continue."

Beginning to feel confident, Volt began. "Sir, there is word that the Water Army is beginning to think about becoming allied with the Grass Army, and they might strike at the Fire Army. I heard this from a Fire Army scout patrol."

The General was completely suprised. "You can't be serious! This isn't good. Hm... Alright, Sergeant. Go and gather some troops and bring them back here. I will give you further orders later."

Acknowledging his duty, Volt saluted again and responded, "Right away, sir!"

He strode out of the tent, thinking of who to select.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back