• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemental Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    Spoiler:
    ((OoC: Please hurry and finish EonDragon. I would like to see your RP sample. Oh, and SailorShadow, there is a 6-line minimum. I counted four. This is your first of 3 warnings.))

"Okay! I am going to go lead a squad to the Electric Army! Anyone who wishes to go who is not already part of the main attack force, please follow!" Cario shouted from the high balcony that overlooked an open field where most of the FIghting Army was situated. The Pokemon cheered and applauded their leader. Cario walked back inside the temple and saw his younger brother, Aura the Riolu. Aura was a golden Riolu. He was often treated as an outcast, but Cario looked after him after their father left.

"Hi, Cario!" Aura said as he ran up to hug his little brother.

"Hey, Aura! How are you?" Cario asked with a smile on his face.

"I'm good. Mom said that she would fix dinner before you left. She said she made your favorite," Aura said as he grabbed Cario's paw and began to walk him around.

"Cool! Let's go get some right now!" Cario said. He and Aura walked into a large, extravagant room decorated with traditional Fighting-Type decor: the room was very geometrical, yet elegant and smooth. Cario walked into a kitchen and found his mother, Evelyn, an aged light blue Lucario, cooking side-by-side with Cario's older sister Dawn.

"Hi, Mom!" Cario exclaimed as he ran up to hug his mother.

"Hey, honey. Doing big things for the Fighting Pokemon, I see. You're the spitting image of your father," Evelyn said. Cario turned around and saw his older sister chopping onions.

"Hey, Dawn," Cario said as he gave a playful punch to her. Dawn was tough. She led her own battalion that was revered as the best battalion, only second to Cario's. Dawn had darker fur than Cario, but she was still shorter than him.

"Hey, punk," Dawn sneered as she laughed, Cario laughed along and gave her a hug.

"What do you plan to do with the Electric Army?" Evelyn asked as she washed her hands.

"I plan on forming an alliance. If we're going to have any chance against the Flying Pokemon when they come, we need to be ready. It's a precaution," Cario explained as he sat down at the table. Aura propped up on his lap and hugged him. Cario, with a glint in his eye, had many thoughts rushing through his mind. The one thing that kept coming back:

How would Electivire react?

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Leader! I have just heard news from one of our front line spys that the fighting army,lead by Cario the Lucario is going to try to make an alliance with us!" Sparky told their leader, Electivire. Electivire didn't listen to Sparky especially since before this war Sparky always lied to him. Sparky reliezed this and went to his personal hideout. He sat in the underground cave with moss covering the eterance that made it look like it was part of the ground. He had covered the hole with a door so that nobody would fall inside it. He was running away from his best friend when he fell in this hole. His old friend didn't notice this and thought that he had turned around a corner or something.

Sparky sighed and felt like nobody trusted him. "Maybe I shouldn't have lied to everyone before." Sparky whispered to himself. Suddenly he heard footsteps aproaching. He popped his head out and someone tripped over his head. "Owwwwwwwww." The pokemon roared. Sparky focused more and saw that it was Electivire! Electivire had come out to find him so that he could promote him because someone else that he trusted came and told him the same news. He promoted Sparky to second in comand because this was a huge deal.

They walked back together to the castle. "What should we do Sparky? Should we form an alliance with them or not?" Electivire asked. Sparky sat there and thought. "We are weak against rock and ground type attacks, but they are neither weak nor super effective. We could form an alliance and have an easier time dealing with them especially since we will have some more pokemon that can learn Iron tail like Pikachu, Pichus, Raichus, and other electric pokemon can. If we don't, though, we will most likely lose against rock and ground pokemon. I suspect that they want us to form an alliance with them to help them against the flying pokemon." Sparky said to his leader. His leader nodded and then said "Ok. Good. Then it is decided. If they actually come then we might form an alliance with them. Maybe. Chances are very slim because if we do they might turn on us." Electivire said with great dignaty. "Oh, and we should probably try to form an alliance with the water type pokemon." Sparky added. Electivire nodded again and then told everyone to leave his room so that he could rest.

Sparky thought for a second. If Electivire ends up forming an alliance with the water army that might be forming an alliance with the grass army then...I might just be able to become friends with Bulbusaur again! Max got so excited that he dashed to his new room and fell right on top of it to take a quick rest.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    ((Sorry about the 4 lines, I was in a rush.))

Kylie went out towards where the soldiers were situated. Her good friend, Andy the Charmander, waved her towards him.

"Why are you here? I thought you were always on kitchen duty," Andy asked.

"The leader decided that I should be with the troops for now, since there's more need here," Kylie explained. She hated fighting more than anything, but if she didn't listen to the leader, she would put her family and friends in danger. And her loved ones meant more to her than her hatred for fighting.

"Well, I think you're in the same squadron as me. That's good, right?" Andy said, trying to get Kylie to look on the bright side.

"I guess you're right. But I'm going to miss cooking," Kylie sighed. Everyone complimented her on her cooking, but now... If she couldn't cook, what could she possibly do? "Oh, and this is for you." Kylie took one of the Poffin she brought and handed it to Andy.

"Wow, this is delicious! And you made it?" Andy exclaimed, happily munching away.

"Yup, I made it all by myself, too," Kylie replied proudly. The compliment made her much happier and now she would see her friend more. Maybe the fighting wouldn't be too bad.

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Name: Karma (kar-mah)
    Pokemon: Sneasel
    Appearance: Karma is an albino Sneasel. His fur is white and his feathers are a light yellowish color. His eyes are a noticeable red that grown in dark places along with the jewel on his head and chest. Besides his distinctive color, he also has a noticeable lazy feather on his head. Instead of it being straight like most Sneasels, Kana's feather loops down to the side. His only form of clothing is a black, hooded robe that's tied around his neck. He wears this so he can become less noticeable whenever he's out on a mission.
    History: Karma was born and raised in the Dark Region. His older brother, Diamond was an elite member of the Dark Army alongside his mother and father. While his family was out fighting and protecting the Dark Region, Karma was left at home to do chores. But instead of doing chores he was secretly scouting various parts of the Dark Region and watching fights between different sides. He was always teased by other Sneasels and Dark type Pokemon because of his Albino features. Karma never could play any hiding or scouting games becuase his glowing eyes or white fur always told where he was at. There was a great gain from this though, he mentally matured faster than others becuase his head wasn't filled with such kiddish things. During a raid of his village by the Ice Army, his mother and father was killed and his brother was left to take care of him. Out of his own self anger, Karma's brother began to beat him up and pick on him. He even threatened to kill him once, but that soon became regularly when the Ice Army attacked again. Karma's brother soon became a captain of a squadron in the Dark Army and Kana hardly ever seen him after that. As he watched his brother grow in strength, Karma decided he should start training and try to help the army as well, but they just shunned him and claimed he was worthless. He was nothing but a white spot in the Dark Region, but that all changed one snowy day. The Ice Army had attacked again and this time succeeded in killing one of the Dark Army's greatest commanders. When the Ice Army froze everything in the area they decided they had done enough and should go home and rejoice. Karma watched the Ice Army admirably at how friendly they were to those on their side and decided that was where he belonged. As the Ice Army left, Karma followed. What he didn't know was that Diamond was following him as well. He soon figured this out when he finally arrived in the Ice Region and spotted him sleeping in a tree early that morning. Diamond had followed him to learn the whereabouts of the Ice Region but Kana wasn't able to do anything about it and he decided he shouldn't bring it up when he goes to confront the Ice Leader. That day Karma wandered about the Ice Region as the Pokemon that inhabited the area stared at him. Day after day Karma wandered about the area and other Pokemon continued to watch him. No one dared to confront him until one day a squadron from the Grass Region was heading towards the Ice Region. Karma was out looking for berries when he spotted the large group. He informed anyone he seen and he just so happened ran into Abamasnow himself. Abamasnow was able to prepare the defenses and be ready to stop the Grass Squadron. They successfully defeated the opposing side and Abamasnow confronted Kana with a black robe. He was assigned to be the head scout of the Ice Region. The robe was to help him be less noticeable on his missions and became known as "The White Shadow."
    Type: Ice/Dark
    Side: Ice
    RP Sample: Kana sat lazily in the tree, impatiently waiting for the Dark Army to arrive so he can inform Abomasnow. Come on, come on. Hurry up. I'm getting tired waiting up here in this tree. Kana began to grow severely tired of sitting up in a tree waiting for the Dark Army that might not even show.

He began to jump from tree to tree, scanning the area as he goes to see if he can spot any sign of the Dark Army. Nothing. Where are they? As Karma began to head back to the Ice Temple a large group of dark figures surrounded him. The Dark Army! They wanted me to come out this far. Crap! "Hehehe...You should've joined us Karma." A familiar voice to Karma said from the shadows. A distinctive figure came out from the group of dark figures and stood before Karma. "Diamond!" Karma called out in a tone of anger, but surprised as well. "Long time no see. I just decided I should stop by and visit my younger brother." Diamond said. "But...what about the attack on the Ice Region?" Kana was now confused. Diamond looked at him and smiled. "That was just an excuse for me to come and visit you. I knew the only way I can get to you is if your off on a scouting mission."

Suddenly, a large Absol came steadily dashing towards Karma and Diamond. "Diamond, your late for you meeting sir. I was sent to inform you that if you do not arrive back at the Dark Region soon then the meeting is off."

"Is that so?" Diamond said looking down at the snowy ground. "Well, I better get back." As the group began to head back to the Dark Region, Diamond stopped and faced Karma. "I just wanted to visit you this time...Next time I'm coming for a kill." Then he dashed off. Karma stood there scared and angry. He had been out on a scouting mission for two hours just to recieve a random visit from his brother along with a threat. It's been so long since I've seen him and he's already evolved. Well...I guess this scout session wasn't that pointless. Those were Karma's last thoughts for the day as he headed back home to rest up from the tiring scouting.

:rambo:

Last edited:

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    Name: Kana (kah-nah)
    Pokemon: Sneasel
    Appearance: Kana is an albino Sneasel. His fur is white and his feathers are a light yellowish color. His eyes are a noticeable red that grown in dark places along with the jewel on his head and chest. Besides his distinctive color, he also has a noticeable lazy feather on his head. Instead of it being straight like most Sneasels, Kana's feather loops down to the side. His only form of clothing is a black, hooded robe that's tied around his neck. He wears this so he can become less noticeable whenever he's out on a mission.
    History: Kana was born and raised in the Dark Region. His older brother, Diamond was an elite member of the Dark Army alongside his mother and father. While his family was out fighting and protecting the Dark Region, Kana was left at home to do chores. But instead of doing chores he was secretly scouting various parts of the Dark Region and watching fights between different sides. He was always teased by other Sneasels and Dark type Pokemon because of his Albino features. Kana never could play any hiding or scouting games becuase his glowing eyes or white fur always told where he was at. There was a great gain from this though, he mentally matured faster than others becuase his head wasn't filled with such kiddish things. During a raid of his village by the Ice Army, his mother and father was killed and his brother was left to take care of him. Out of his own self anger, Kana's brother began to beat him up and pick on him. He even threatened to kill him once, but that soon became regularly when the Ice Army attacked again. Kana's brother soon became a captain of a squadron in the Dark Army and Kana hardly ever seen him after that. As he watched his brother grow in strength, Kana decided he should start training and try to help the army as well, but they just shunned him and claimed he was worthless. He was nothing but a white spot in the Dark Region, but that all changed one snowy day. The Ice Army had attacked again and this time succeeded in killing one of the Dark Army's greatest commanders. When the Ice Army froze everything in the area they decided they had done enough and should go home and rejoice. Kana watched the Ice Army admirably at how friendly they were to those on their side and decided that was where he belonged. As the Ice Army left, Kana followed. What he didn't know was that Diamond was following him as well. He soon figured this out when he finally arrived in the Ice Region and spotted him sleeping in a tree early that morning. Diamond had followed him to learn the whereabouts of the Ice Region but Kana wasn't able to do anything about it and he decided he shouldn't bring it up when he goes to confront the Ice Leader. That day Kana wandered about the Ice Region as the Pokemon that inhabited the area stared at him. Day after day Kana wandered about the area and other Pokemon continued to watch him. No one dared to confront him until one day a squadron from the Grass Region was heading towards the Ice Region. Kana was out looking for berries when he spotted the large group. He informed anyone he seen and he just so happened ran into Abamasnow himself. Abamasnow was able to prepare the defenses and be ready to stop the Grass Squadron. They successfully defeated the opposing side and Abamasnow confronted Kana with a black robe. He was assigned to be the head scout of the Ice Region. The robe was to help him be less noticeable on his missions and became known as "The White Shadow."
    Type: Ice/Dark
    Side: Ice
    RP Sample: Kana sat lazily in the tree, impatiently waiting for the Dark Army to arrive so he can inform Abomasnow. Come on, come on. Hurry up. I'm getting tired waiting up here in this tree. Kana began to grow severely tired of sitting up in a tree waiting for the Dark Army that might not even show.

He began to jump from tree to tree, scanning the area as he goes to see if he can spot any sign of the Dark Army. Nothing. Where are they? As Kana began to head back to the Ice Temple a large group of dark figures surrounded him. The Dark Army! They wanted me to come out this far. Crap! "Hehehe...You should've joined us Kana." A familiar voice to Kana said from the shadows. A distinctive figure came out from the group of dark figures and stood before Kana. "Diamond!" Kana called out in a tone of anger, but surprised as well. "Long time no see. I just decided I should stop by and visit my younger brother." Diamond said. "But...what about the attack on the Ice Region?" Kana was now confused. Diamond looked at him and smiled. "That was just an excuse for me to come and visit you. I knew the only way I can get to you is if your off on a scouting mission."

Suddenly, a large Absol came steadily dashing towards Kana and Diamond. "Diamond, your late for you meeting sir. I was sent to inform you that if you do not arrive back at the Dark Region soon then the meeting is off."

"Is that so?" Diamond said looking down at the snowy ground. "Well, I better get back." As the group began to head back to the Dark Region, Diamond stopped and faced Kana. "I just wanted to visit you this time...Next time I'm coming for a kill." Then he dashed off. Kana stood there scared and angry. He had been out on a scouting mission for two hours just to recieve a random visit from his brother along with a threat. It's been so long since I've seen him and he's already evolved. Well...I guess this scout session wasn't that pointless. Those were Kana's last thoughts for the day as he headed back home to rest up from the tiring scouting.

:rambo:

Besides mine (I'm conceited...^_^) this is the best sign-up sheet on this thread. Welcome.

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    ((OOC: Lol! Of course, of course. No one can beat you at anything. Your so prolar xd))

Karma woke up, excited for another day of scouting. The day before he had seen his brother after so long, but Diamond's last words still terrorized him. As Karma lazily got out of bed a Glaceon burst into his sleeping quarters. It was Dire, one of Abamasnow's messengers and a fellow scout. "Karma! Hurry! Abamasnow has ordered a group of scouts to scan the area." Dire rapidly exclaimed. "Wait, wait! Why is this scouting mission so urgent?" Kana wondered why a scouting mission so instantly. Dire sighed and told Karma what happened.

"Okay, Abamasnow claims that we are falling behind the other Kingdoms. After a bit of scouting I did with Swinub I learned that the Electric Kingdom is planning on making an alliance with the Grass and Water Kingdom, and the Fighting Kingdom is planning on making an alliance with the Electric Kingdom. So Abamasnow wants us to scout the regions and get as much information on the alliances as possible."

"So? What's their alliances have to do with us?" Karma asked. Dire looked at Karma with a somewhat disgusted face and explained. "Already the Fighting Kingdom has an upper hand against us so if they create an alliance with the Electric Kingdom and they might be forming an alliance with the Grass Kingdom, which has an allience with the Water Kingdom. It will be the Grass, Water, Fighting, and Electric Kingdoms versus everyone else. Think about it." Karma finally understood. "I see how that can be a problem, but that just means we need to make some alliances." Dire said he really wanted to agree but he was only going to act upon Abamasnow's orders.

"So are you ready?" Dire asked. Karma nodded and put on his black robe. Karma and Dire dashed off, heading South. The Fighting Kingdom was their fist stop since it was the closest. They were to scout the area and spy on the leader. If they were to be caught then it would result in great consequences.

Last edited:

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    Cario rose up from the table and walked into the war planning room; it was a large, intricate room with a massive detailed map of Elios hung on the first wall you see. Cario stepped up to this wall and examined it. He was trying to make the most direct route to the Electric Army's base without interaction from any other armies.

"Sire! I have news for you!" a young Machop messenger said to Cario as he bowed in respect.

"Okay, Machy. I told you you don't need to bow to me. What is your news?" Cario asked with his back still turned to Machy.

"There has been news! Lapras has appeared at the Water Army base!" Machy said as he ran out. Cario knew that it would spell trouble. Lapras, although not the leader of the Water Pokemon, was the messenger for Kyogre, the first Water Pokemon. Lapras carried news between the Water Army base and Kyogre, who was the true leader of the Water Army, although Empoleon ran the army. Cario needed to find out what Lapras had said. He left the war room and walked downstairs where he saw Wrath the Poliwrath. Wrath was one of the few Poliwrath at the Fighting Army base, but Cario was glad to have him.

"Wrath! I need you assistance," Cario ordered as Wrath walked up to Cario.

"What is it, sir?" Wrath said in an Australian accent.

"I need you to infiltrate the Water Army base. There has been news that Lapras, the messenger for Kyogre, has been sent to the Water Army base to tell news. We need to find out what that news is. Can you handle this?" Cario asked.

"Yessir! I'll go right away!" Wrath said as he stood attention. Wrath then went down a long hallway that led to a chamber that could be filled with water for aquatic combat training. It drained to the river, and the river led to the Water Army base. Wrath went into this chamber and down the river.

Hours later, Cario reached the Water Army base. It was a large, medieval castle that was covered with intricate ornaments. At the entrance to the base was a large statue of Kyogre. Wrath swam around to the other side to a large window where he saw an Empoleon talking to his army.

"Okay men! Lapras has said that Koygre has given to okay to form an alliance with the Electric Army. Unfortunately, we are also going to form an alliance with the Grass Army. And also, according to Lanturn, the Electric Army plans to bring the Fighting Army into this," Empoleon said.

I already knew about the Fighting-Electric alliance, Wrath thought to himself. Wrath continued to listen.

"There is a problem, however. We cannot let the Fighting Army form an alliance with the Electric Army. We will form the alliance with the Grass and Electric Armies, then use the combined power of Grass, Water, and Electric Pokemon to take out the Fighting Army led by Cario the Lucario. Be warned; he is a hardened war veteran at a very young age. Now leave my sight!" Empoleon said in his southern accent. Wrath dipped below the water and began to swim back to the Fighting Army base. He made it in half the time it took him because he was in a hurry. Wrath, with news in hand, raced to the top of the Tantuan Mountains, where the Fighting Army base was situated.

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
    Altin fluttered his eyes open. What he saw immeadiatly soothed him. He saw feilds of untouched flowers and grass-type pokemon. Altin got up reluctantly to do his daily rounds with Torterra. Ever since he helped the group of pokemon that were defending themselves earliear, he went through the ranks rather quickly. I mean almost immediatedly becoming second in command was something even Altin didnt expect, much less Torterra.

Altin arrived at Torterra's tent a little later than usual, not that it mattered but you never know when the leader is in a bad mood, and delivered his findings:

"Leader Torterra," Altin began. " My rounds did not produce any immenent to the kingdom but have found out from observation that the electric army has sent an envoy for a meet and greet. They might be looking for an alliance with us."

"And what do you think we should do?" Torterra asked Altin.

To have a say in the matter of alliances is a great honor any where. "I would go with it." Altin stated. Then an idea hit him. "I'll go watch the coming envoy."

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Oh... and I'm gonna cheat a little on what his moves are okay? But of course it IS moves he can learn with TMs and the such alright? If you feel like it, Ozma can be a Leader. Not that it matters to me hehehe...

Name: Ozma
    Pokemon: Tyranitar (I'm aiming high lately... :X)
    Appearance: Ozma is much taller than any regular Tyranitar and his might is far above superior. Ozma's armor plating turned into a more golden color that differentiates himself. His plated horns rise up and have more back curve than usual while his arms, throughout the years, have developed armored spikes sprouting from the shoulder downwards to the wrist. His strong legs have also developed protruding spikes from the sides and his claws, on both hands and feet, are much more powerful. Other than these features, Ozma is a towering monster on a class of his own feared much by many and his veteran experiences has kept him on over the edge. He shows much mercy to others and that is enough to make them join his cause.
    History: Ozma started out as a lone Larvitar after his mother had left him under a gigantic mountain. He was weak but determined to eat through the large lump of soil that had graciously become his home. It took him many months before he started to reach the other layers of the mountain and not long did he break through the difficult trail his mother put him through. But nevertheless, he was happy he could finally smell the pure air through his nostrils and not dirt and gravel. Ozma, however, did not stop there. He had decided to strive and become the greatest Tyranitar there was. Each and everyday was dedicated to harsh and dangerous training. Ozma's morning involved standing under a waterfall and trying to split it upwards as high as the waterfall was. It was extremely difficult because he didn't know any moves that could be used to split a waterfall in half but instead, for the time being, he trained in trying to endure the cold water and to fight his weaknesses. He'd jump into a lake but only ended up fainting whenever he did. But over the many months of throwing himself into it had the training finally started to show through. He had become more and more proficient in the water though his swimming isn't there yet but he could endure the overpowering water strikes. He'd constantly be challenged by the water-type folks who lived there but, Ozma would never back down. He fought against many groups of Water-types such as Squirtle and Vaporean and, though they were tough, Ozma eventually beat them all and earned their respect as well. On the next morning, Ozma woke up to find himself a bit different than he was before. He had surprisingly evolved into a Pupitar. Amazed as he was, his shell casing did not slow down his movements and his strength over water was still there. Over the many months, he decided to travel elsewhere to train himself more and so, he left his aqautic friends and began his great journey. He went around to many different places such as volcanic mountains, thundercloud inhabited plains, frozen caves, and others and, founded many friendships with the different pokemon that had taught him of their lands. He then evolved into the Tyranitar he is now but only after many more years of training did he began his more powerful evolution into a terrifying Tyranitar. Ozma learned many difficult abilities his regular cousins did not have. His abilities expand far into the different types, such as Shadow Claw, Ice Beam, Thunder, and even Dragon Pulse but there was a limit to how many times he could use a different element from himself. With these different amazing array of skills, Ozma is often called The Elemental Tyrant. When the War had started, the Rock and Dark types had a feud over who Ozma would lead over, be it the Rocks or Darks. Ozma felt the Darks had already possessed many powerful fighters thus Ozma became a warrior for the Rocks. Being a leader was still out of his league but many wanted him to be.
    Type: Rock/Dark
    Which side are you fighting for?: Rock
    RP Sample: Should I do one?
    EDITED!- WEE! I'm finished....

Last edited:

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    @Uzumaki_Naruto--
    Spoiler:

Wrath scaled the steep walls and crevices of the Tantuan Mountains to reach the Temple of Fist, the home of the FIghting Type Army. Wrath walked through the large, martial arts-esque door and into the vast chamber where most of the Pokemon hung out to talk. Wrath ran around, but could not find Cario. However, he did find Blaze the Infernape.

"Blaze!" Wrath said as he ran forward.

"Hey Wrath! What is it?" Blaze screeched as he hopped about.

"I need to find Sir Cario. It's urgent news. Do you know where he is?" Wrath asked as he panted out of breath. Blaze stopped hopping around and had a thinking look on his face. He stood upright and placed his long fingers on his chin, as if in deep thought. Finally, Blaze spoke.

"He left right before you came. He said he took a squad to the Electric Army Base and that he'd be back by next week. It's a long walk you know," Blaze said as he walked away. Wrath couldn't believe it: Cario and his squad was walking right into a trap. Wrath ran upstairs and went into the war room. He examined the large map of Elios and saw the path that Cario had drawn.

He's going through Aqua Plains! That's where the Water Army is! Wrath thought. Wrath ran around the temple and looked for Channeler, a shiny Medicham that served as the main person for information.

"Channeler!" Wrath called out as he saw Channeler meditating in midair.

"What is it, Wrath?" Channeler sneered as he came back down. His looked at Wrath with cold eyes.

"You got to get to Cario! He's going right into a trap! If he goes through Aqua Plains, his squad is going to be attacked by the Water Pokemon Army!" Wrath exclaimed. Channeler's eyes went worried as he began to contact Cario with his mind.

Cario! Don't go through Aqua Plains! You're going to be attacked! Channeler said in mind-speak.

Too late. We're already at Aqua Plains, Cario responded.

"What happened?" Wrath asked.

"We're too late...," Channeler said as he went back to his meditating.

Cario and his squad of Pokemon crossed the aquatic bog of Aqua Plains. Large reeds rose from the ground. The four-foot tall Cario was up to his shoulders in water. He took tall Pokemon with him so that the shorter Pokemon would not drown. Cario, still walking, began to think to himself. What did he mean by don't go to Aqua Plains? We have no problem with the Water Pokemon, so why would they attack us? Cario thought. He continued thinking as he and his squad traversed the cold water and blinding plants of Aqua Plains.

Last edited:

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    ((Ooc: Nooooo! I was writing this at the same time you was writing yours. Oh well, I just have to change the ending a bit. I also fixed the Elios thing.))

Karma and Dire tiredly crossed through the Ice Kingdom and soon reached a hint of large boulders. A sign that the Fighting Kingdom was near.

"Hey Karma." Dire had stopped and called Karma. "Yeah? Why'd you stop? We're almost there." Karma was puzzled by Dire's immediate standpoint. "I don't think....I can do this." Karma was definitely bewildered at this point. "What'ya mean?" "I'm going to abandon the Ice Kingdom. I've been thinking..." "What! You can't! We have to fight for the Ice Kingdom, if not then all Ice Pokemon may become extinct." Karma raged. "That's the point. I'm tired of this war. I just want to move somewhere peaceful. I'm going to become a neutral Pokemon and roam the lands like many other Pokemon. Goodbye....and I'm sorry." With those last words Dire hastily ran off and was out of site before Karma could say anything.

Dire.. Dire was one of Karma's best friends in the Ice Kingdom. He was one of the first Pokemon that he met and they had a very strong friendship. Karma was devastated to see his friend go just like that. A tear rolled down his face from his red eyes and he dragged his self towards the Fighting Kingdom.

It was amazing. The Fighting Kingdom was thriving with Pokemon of all types and the buildings were so shapely. The temperature was at a nice and mild degree, and a small wind traveled across the vast land. Karma stood on a cliff above the Kingdom and watched the festivities taking place. He noticed a somewhat larger building than the rest. It was made entirely out of stone and Karma suggested that must be the kingdom's castle. Cario must be there. Karma was filled with anxiety.

He sped down towards a stone building. It had a large window on the side of it and inside there was a lot of Fighting type equipment. This must be the training room for the army. Karma continued and noticed a young Tyrogue. He doesn't look too tough. Karma thought confidently. He dashed towards the little Fighting Pokemon and it quickly noticed him. It attempted to attack the oncoming Karma but he used Faint Attack and appeared behind the Tyrogue. He brought one of his claws up towards the Pokemon's neck and pulled it between two buildings. One seemed to be a Healing Center of some sort and the other was an item shop. "Show me how to get to the Fighting Kingdom's Castle." Karma demanded. The Tyrogue struggled a bit, but his efforts were futile. "Show me!" Karma yelled and brought his claw up right against the Pokemon's neck. "Follow me, follow me." The Tyrogue agreed to comply with Karma's request and guided Karma through the back streets of the Fighting Kingdom.

About an hour later the two Pokemon came upon the castle. It was larger than it looked from the cliff. "Thank you little Tyrogue. Oh, and for the record, I would never kill you." Karma smiled at the Pokemon and thanked him again. Karma was one of the nicest Pokemon anyone could ever meet, he learned how to properly threat other Pokemon from his brother.

So how do I get in? There's too many guards at the main gate. I'm sure that there's plenty of other guards around the other gates. The walls are too high for me to scale... Karma began to doubt he'll ever get inside the castle until he noticed a transport Pidgeot. It's job was to transport other Pokemon to different places that was too far to walk to. Maybe with a little convincing he can give me a ride. Karma smiled a bit as he walked up to the over-sized Pidgeot.

"Yes umm. Cario needs me to do a task on the top of the castle...on the top floor, yeah. The top floor. May you transport me?" Karma decided that threatening the Pidgeot might cause an uproar and decided to go in as a Fighting Kingdom ally. The Pidgeot looked at the little Karma and studied his features. It decided that there wasn't much harm in doing the Pokemon's request so it agreed. The Pidgeot lowered itself and let Karma aboard. It took flight and in a matter of seconds it was already at the top of the castle. Wow this bird is fast. Karma thought in amazement.

He thanked the Pokemon and hopped through a window. Inside was a large room filled with fighting equipment. There was also a large map of Elios with a path drawn on it. Karma silently walked towards the door and peeked outside in the hallway. No one was in sight. He then decided that perhaps Cario had already left and took the path drawn on the map. He found a small opening that led to inside the ceiling. He decided to wait their for Cario's return, but right as he situated his self inside the ceiling he seen a Poliwrath run through the door and examine the large map. He seemed frustrated and scared at the same time. The Poliwrath ran out the room and Karma followed him from the shadows.

The Pokemon ran around, appearing as if he didn't know where he was going. He then ran towards a shiny Medicham. Karma used Faint Attack to vanish near the two Pokemon.
    "Channeler!" Wrath called out as he saw Channeler meditating in midair.

"What is it, Wrath?" Channeler sneered as he came back down. His looked at Wrath with cold eyes.

"You got to get to Cario! He's going right into a trap! If he goes through Aqua Plains, his squad is going to be attacked by the Water Pokemon Army!" Wrath exclaimed. Channeler's eyes went worried as he began to contact Cario with his mind.

"What happened?" Wrath asked.

"We're too late...," Channeler said as he went back to his meditating.

What!? But I thought the Fighting Kingdom was making an alliance with the Water Kingdom as well. Why would they turn on the Fighting Kingdom? Karma stayed quiet as he continued to spy on the Poliwrath and Medicham.

((OOC: Sorry for it being so long. Traveling takes a long time, along with a best friend leaving, spying, ect. I just wanted to put as much into one post as possible. Lol.))

Last edited:

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    ((OoC: The continent is called ELIOS, not KELIOS. Just clearing that up.))

Cario and his squad continued to to travel through the ever-so-tiring bog of Aqua Plains. The night was setting in and Cario knew that the Fighting Pokemon would be at a disadvantage at night.

"Squad! Rest here for tonight! We'll pick up pace in the morning," Cario said as he turned around to his squad. Using their superior physical strength, the Fighting Pokemon squad dug a large hole to drain some of the water. It lowered the water to the point where the water only went up to Cario's knees. Then, an Aggron that was traveling with them used its ability to move the earth to create a small plateau for the squad to rest on. Cario hopped on the plateau and fell asleep. How and why would the Water Army attack us? Cario thought as he fell asleep. As Cario slept, he dreamt of the Temple of Fist. It was hustle and bustle as usual, with a diverse community of Pokemon. But one Pokemon stood out in particular...a white Sneasel. Cario woke up in shock , but then went back to sleep. It's only a dream...it's only a dream. Cario slept with peace of mind...

...but the Temple of Fist was about to get a wake-up call.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    Walking through ranks of soldiers, Sergeant Volt selected twenty skilled privates and and corporals.

"Attention! I have not told you your duties, yet, since General Electrivire is expecting every one of you. Salute! March!"

Volt was in his element as the group made their brisk march towards the General's quarters.

A moment later, Volt sweeped the flap aside. "Hm... General Electrivire, I have brought the required troops."

The General was standing there, with another Pikachu.

"Well... Greetings, Colonel Sparky. I will wait until you are finished speaking..."

The General suddenly pushed everyone outside his room, mumbling something about needing rest.

"Er... General? I brought the required troops..."

Electirvire turned towards Volt, a twinkle in his eye. "Well, well, I didn't expect you would be so quick with your duties... Anyways, upon further investigation, the Fire Army is on its own. The seek to form an alliance with us, to even the odds. But... The Fighting Army also wants an alliance."

Volt grinned at the thought. "Sir, I'm wondering why everyone wants an alliance with us! I mean, we aren't-"

"It's because we happen to be the type that determines many things in this area. But, anyways, I leave the duty of deciding what alliance to accept to you and Colonel Sparky, Sergeant. Who knows, you might be promoted later, if you make a wise desicion. But, make sure you report to me about your ideas before you do anything. You are now dissmissed, Sergeant."

Volt sighed. I don't think that the soldiers I was leading are going to be too happy about this...

Netherless, Volt went out seeking the Colonel.

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    ((OOC: My bad. I'll change it once I finish posting this. Also, is killing of Npc's allowed?))

Karma's Faint Attack was beginning to wear off and he was slowly becoming visible again. Crap. Better make my move fast.

As soon as Karma's Faint Attack wore off he dashed silently towards the conversating Pokemon. The Medicham noticed him and turned towards the white Sneasel. Karma quickly jumped high up into the air and used Screech.

The Medicham quickly reacted and used Reflect. As Karma came down from his jump his claw turned a metallic silver. He used Metal Claw on the Pokemon. The force was so strong it caused the Medicham to literally bounce back off the ground. As Karma went in for a Slash Attack the Poliwrath grabbed him from behind. He launched the small Pokemon into a rock nearby.

Aah. That Medicham is really annoying. I could've taken both of them down by know if it wasn't for it's Psychic powers. Karma didn't have much experience in fighting but he was known to be able to kill another Pokemon without them even knowing.

He got up to his feet and charged again, this time launching several Ice Shards towards the two Pokemon. The Medicham used Reflect and Poliwrath was charging some sort of attack on his fist. Karma used faint attack past the Reflect and used Shadow Claw on the Poliwrath, but it did nothing.

What the? Karma didn't have a lot of knowledge in Battle Mechanics. His Ghost Type move didn't affect Fighting types. He was in trouble at that moment. Before he could retreat from his attack, the Poliwrath grabbed him by the leg with his free hand, the other one still charging the attack. He slammed Karma down into the ground and grabbed him by the neck, preparing to use Focus Punch.

"This is where you die you little punk."

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    "Hm... Where could he be?"

Volt had been searching for an hour now, yet this was to no avail. However, that's because he didn't ask anyone...

Volt noticed a passing Liutenant, and Volt took his question to him immediately. "Uhm.. Sir? May I speak with you for a moment?"

The Raichu turned to him, and smiled. "You're that fighting prodigy they're always talking about, aren't you? What was your name again?..."

"The name's Volt, sir. I'm not really good, it's just that my mentor was very skilled at what he did. He was a Raichu, like yourself."

The Raichu went back to the topic. "I'm in a hurry now, so speak quickly."

Volt told him about the Colonel, and...

"Oh, him! Just go over there, and run around for a bit, and you should fall into his house... Heh."

"Okay, thank you sir!"

Volt went over to said area, and ran around for a moment.

And...

CRUNCH!

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
    (King_Lucario: You spelled my name wrong. It's ALTIN not ATLIN)
    Altin watched the envoy, he told Torterra that he would be a few days. Maybe he jinxed himself because the envoy stayed in one spot for a while,(I'm not going to try to mention how long as it would result in god-modding.) as he waited he decided to bunk down for the night. He woke up that morning and for awhile he didnt know where he was, then he remembered. He then noticed something odd, there were dark clouds over the sky in towards the water country. They were fighting again, Altin sighed. Well best not do anything yet.

Last edited:

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    ((@zZRaoto: No. Don't kill my NPCs. I'm going to need Channeler and Wrath later.))

It was daylight outside. Cario woke up and noticed the bright sun gleaming down on him. He turned his head and noticed that his squad was awake and training. The leader of Gamma Squad, Knuckles the Machamp, noticed Cario was just waking up.

"Everyone! Stand attention!" Knuckles ordered as Cario rose. The large squad of Pokemon stood at attention as Cario rose.

"At ease. What are you goys doing, Knuckles?" Cario asked as he stepped off the plateau.

"We're training," Knuckles said as he cracked his massive knuckles on each of his four arms. Knuckles was the strongest Machamp in the Fighting Army, and thus was promoted to General after only four weeks of enlistment. He commanded his own squad, Gamma Squad, after his promotion.

"Okay. We need to mobilize. Soon, we're going to be arriving at the Power Plant. Be careful; the Electric Army is quick and tactiful. We're going to need to be on our toes," Cario said. And with that, the small renegade squad ran as fast as they could towards the Power Plant.

"Channeler? Did you hear that?" Wrath asked as he looked around. Wrath heard a slight rustle behind him. Channeler ignored it, but Wrath investigated it. He uncovered a dark cloak that was revealed to be an albino Sneasel. The Sneasel attacked Wrath, but Wrath threw him.

"Damnit!" the Sneasel shouted. He targeted Channeler, but Channeler, unbeknownst to the Sneasel, had used Double Team and created a copy. Channeler appeared behind the Sneasel and thrust it away with a quick Force Palm. The Sneasel had a look of disgust and hate on his face, but it was persistant.

Ahh...this Sneasel is young, Channeler thought to himself. The Sneasel charged at Channeler, but Channeler repelled it with a Reflect. The Sneasel used Shadow Claw past the reflect and targeted Wrath, who was behind Channeler, preparing for a Dynamicpunch. The Shadow Claw and the Dynamicpunch collided, but Wrath did not get hurt.

"You l'il twerp! You dare to think that you can take on a true fighter?" Wrath taunted as Channeler rushed up. The Sneasel was trying to get up, but Channeler's speed was overwhelming. Channeler tripped the young Sneasel and clutched it's throat.

"You don't know battle mechanics. You don't know the Fighting Army. And for treading on our territory, you will receive punishment. This is where you die you little punk," Channeler said as he prepared a Focus Punch. Suddenly, the Sneasel cried out.

"Stop! I didn't mean it! I was scared!"

"What do you mean?" Channeler said as he lowered his fist.

"I need your help. The Ice Army needs your help," the Sneasel exclaimed. THe Sneasel was lying. The Ice Army didn't need help. Sneasel was just buying time for something...but Channeler and Wrath didn't know what...

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Right before the Medicham's attack, Karma pleaded for mercy. "Please, stop! I didn't want to fight, I was just scared." Medicham looked puzzled and Karma noticed it. "The Ice Army....we need your help!" Karma exclaimed, scared for his life.

The Medicham got off of the small Karma and the Poliwrath lifted him up to his feet. "You got two seconds to explain to me what your talking about." The Poliwrath said with a strong Australian accent. Karma sighed of relief and stated, "We need to make an alliance of some sort. I overheard you talking about the Water Kingdom's betrayal to the alliance along with the Electric Kingdom. See, we are highly underpowered. Most other Kingdoms have great advantages over us. We can help you all take on the Flying Kingdom and Grass Kingdom, and you can help us against the other Kingdoms."

The Poliwrath looked at the shiny Medicham, who was quietly mediating on the request. "Can you contact Sir Cario for me Channeler?" Poliwrath asked. "Of course."

Last edited:

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    "So the Ice army needs to form an alliance with the Fighting Army?" Wrath asked as he peered at the small, albino Sneasel.

"Yes," the Sneasel answered, scared for his life.

"What's your name?" Channeler asked as he rubbed his wrists.

"Karma," the Sneasel answered.

"Nice name. If you didn't cry for help, I would have killed you. Seriously," Channeler answered.

"Okay. Do you think you can contact Cario?" Karma asked. "Tell him about the trap."

"Okay. Channeler! Contact Sir Cario for me," Wrath requested. Channeler nodded his head and began to contact Cario.

Cario and his squad were still traveling through Aqua Plains, but soon came to a large mechanical building. The building was giving off large electrical surges that seemed too powerful for Cario to bear.

"We're here," Cario said. It had taken a week, but they had made it to the Power Plant, the home of the Electric Army.

"Okay! Spread out so we can cover the area! Sir Cario will go in!" Knuckles ordered. He looked back at Cario who was already walking in.

Cario! Don't go! Channeler said in mind-speak.

Channeler? I haven't heard from you in a while. Why shouldn't I go? Cario responded.

A young Sneasel named Karma came and infiltrated the base. We neutralized him, but he gave us news. He said that the Electric, Water, and Grass armies are preparing to form an alliance. He also said that they don't plan on including you and the Fighting Army, Channeler explained.

Okay. I'm still going in, but with more caution. I'll see you soon, Channeler, Cario said. Cario continued walking inside he Power Plant. He noticed dozens of Electric Pokemon scurrying in and out of the Power Plant. Cario saw a large Flygon situated on the top of the Power Plant. A transport Pokemon, Cario thought. Each army had a transport Pokemon. The Fighting Army's transport Pokemon was a rather large Pidgeot. Cario walked inside the Power Plant and was not greeted nicely. All the Pokemon inside looked at him with cold eyes.

"Is that Cario?" one Pokemon asked. Cario had battled the Electric Army before in the First Battle Of the Elemental War, the most gruesome battle yet. Cario took over the Tantuan Mountains, an area that the Electric Army wanted to take over, but Cario's band of Pokemon won the battle and made the Temple of Fist. Cario continued walking inside and came to large double-doors. Cario forced them open with an Aura Sphere. Inside, sitting down in a large decorative chair, was a large Pokemon.

"Hello, Cario," the Pokemon spoke. The Pokemon in the chair turned around and revealed itself to be an Electivire.

"Hello, Vire...old friend," Cario spoke.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back