• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ELITE POKEMON CENTRAL

How do you think we are we doing?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    I'm not exactly sure who to address this to, but I'm trying to breed a horsea with hidden power electric (of a decent base power) and good IVs. I'm going for a mixed sweeper swift swim Kingdra set. I have two horsea, one with an IV value of 31 in HP, Special Atk, Special Def, and Speed and another with an IV value of 31 in HP, Atk, Def, and Speed. I'm going for a rash nature and found a ditto with an IV value of 31 in Special Atk, and 30-31 in Def. I've been breeding for a while and I only found one horsea with Hidden Power Electric but horrible IVs.
    If anyone could help me out with advice on how I should go about achieving my desired horsea, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Also, if anyone in this thread thinks they breed a hidden power electric horsea for me, that would be awesome.
    I have a few shiny legendaries I could offer along with a few normal shiny pokemon and one event.
    Sorry for the extra long post but I really need help.

Dont worry man ive been breeding a torchik and ralts for about 7 days trying to get water hidden power and flying hidden power for my ralts it takes forever to get what you want dont worry.

and sorry i cant help you with the horsea i dont have any high Iv horsea to breed.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2008
    Thanks hinato
    So do you think these parents will eventually get a hp electric horsea
    31/x/x/31/31/31 with 31/31/31/x/x/31
    or is it all completely random?

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    Thanks hinato
    So do you think these parents will eventually get a hp electric horsea
    31/x/x/31/31/31 with 31/31/31/x/x/31
    or is it all completely random?

hmm if you want a all 31 with those two parents if you keep breeding its a very likely chance you will eventually get it i bred a garydos for 3 months with

31/3x/31/31/31/x with x/31/31/31/x/31
    the electrick thing is compleatly random or i;m not shure if it depends on odds or even numbers of ev's so look it up on google or someting youll find an awnser.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • Hm. You sorta have the concepts wrong, my friend:P What you're asking for is IV breeding, not EV training. xD. I can't take any orders of IV Breeding right now, because I'm still practicing my skills to be able to breed a desired Pokemon in less time. Sorry about that =(

And to get Hidden Power Electric on a Pokemon, I think you need to have something like this:

Even/Even/Even/Odd/Odd/Even

So yeah, even a Horsea with 2/2/2/3/3/2 will give you a Hidden Power Eletric (And with a base 70 Power, actually:P). Also, the example above isn't the only one; that's just an easy example I figured out. I think that highest IV's you can get, to have a Hidden Power Electric with Base Power of 70, that is, is 31/31/31/30/31/31. Though I'm not completely sure..

Last edited:

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure I have Jolly Sneasels with both of those Egg moves ready already. If you give me a few minutes (I'm in an IV battle at the moment; then I need to withdraw from Ranch) I'll be glad to trade.

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    well hinato wasn't able to get me a modest mareep with 31 iv in sp atk anyone else want to try?

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    can someone EV train my Treecko?

i need
    56 HP / 200 Def / 252 Spe
    -Substitute
    -Leech Seed (it knows it already)
    -Hidden Power
    -Grass Knot

i can offer this as payment
    Modest Magmortar lv 60
    15/31/31/31/20/31
    6HP/252SPATK/252SPE

Psychic
    Focus Blast
    Lave Plume
    Thunderbolt

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
  • Ill do that SHP133
    Ill need the Treecko and will be on Wifi to pick up in 5 minutes
    Does it know all those moves already? If not, I can't teach it grass knot

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    i'll teach it substitue and Grass knot on my own then.

i cant remember where to get the Hidden Power TM so if you teach it that would be great!

i'll be on in a second.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    Hello, is there anybody who would like to trade a manphy or phione for a shiny houndoom?

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    I'm on wi-fi right now
    I'll trade you my shiny houndoom for that level 8 manphy, thank you very much if you would like to trade.

Houndoom shiny, male, naive nature, lv 20.

Random Passerby

Just passing by...
    Years
  • Hm. You sorta have the concepts wrong, my friend:P What you're asking for is IV breeding, not EV training. xD. I can't take any orders of IV Breeding right now, because I'm still practicing my skills to be able to breed a desired Pokemon in less time. Sorry about that =(
    Wow, I had one too many coffees last night. --__-- Anyway, I meant 252 sp att and 252 speed. Thanks for your help.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    Hello everyone, I'm getting close to a pokedex completion, but i still need a few pokemon:

Gorebyss
    Rhyperior
    Dusknoir
    Lunatone
    Shaymin
    Arceus

I do have a Dusclops and a Reaper Cloth, but i don't have any friends who have Pokemon D/P, so then I could trade it to you first, and then you could trade it back to me.

Pokemon for offer:

Any starter
    Spiritomb, Brave nature, lv 1, male
    Deoxys, Bold nature, lv 26
    Carnivine, Impish nature, lv 22, female
    Bronzong, Docile nature, lv 100
    Munchlax, Timid nature, lv 10, male

I would be very happy and thankful if anybody would like to trade with me.

Back