• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ELITE POKEMON CENTRAL

How do you think we are we doing?

• Total voters

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Lol, No problem, It's Ok. I Tried to accept your invitation,but it gave me an error =/. I already set up the trade again, though.

Damn, I can't accept your invitations. You have to accept mine.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    I know, it's so crappy sometimes >>". And I use a Nintendo USB Wi-Fi connector, so that doesn't help much either. Anyway, there ya go (:

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    Hey B Funk,thanks for helping me out with Lunatone and my Dusknoir, but I still need a Rhyperior, so could you please get it for me. I've got a clamperl and a deepseascale, so maby you could help me out with that too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    Ill help trade the clamperl for you

Thanks for hepling me, now I only need these pokemon to complete my pokedex:

Slowbro(I'm training slowpoke)
    Kabutops(I'm training kabuto)
    Magby,Magmar and Magmortar(I'm going to get a Wii and then I'l buy Pokemon Battle Revolution so I can get Magmortar and then I'll breed her
    Rhyperior(lost my protector)

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    hey JJJ i have protecter. ill just send over a rhyperior over to you, but im going need it back for my dex if thats ok with you. or i bet someone else can just give you one or find one on GTS

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    hey JJJ i have protecter. ill just send over a rhyperior over to you, but im going need it back for my dex if thats ok with you. or i bet someone else can just give you one or find one on GTS

That's cool, I'm sure there are people with Rhyperior on GTS
    Okay, I'm on wi-fi in two minutes.

Back