• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ELITE POKEMON CENTRAL

How do you think we are we doing?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i'd be glad to help you fill ur dex! i'll do it for fillers, too! im in a great mood right now, so i dont need any payment. oh, btw, since shaymin and arceus havnt been released yet, you cant trade them on here. any shaymin or arceus here would be hacked. but, to complete your pokedex, you dont need darkrai, shaymin or arceus, but other than that i can help you.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    Alright, I'm on wi-fi right now.

Pokemon i need:

Gorebyss
    Rhyperior
    Lunatone
    Shaymin
    Arceus

It doesn't matters if the are hacked, what stats they have or what level they are.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Ohhh I apoligize I thought you just wanted ohh my bad I am very sorry ummm yeah you need to wait a bit for those I need to get them cloned I apoligize for misunderstanding your wants.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    Alright, I'm on wi-fi right now.

Pokemon i need:

Gorebyss
    Rhyperior
    Lunatone
    Shaymin
    Arceus

It doesn't matters if the are hacked, what stats they have or what level they are.

hmmm... thats odd... i cant seem to find either my Rhyperior or my Lunatone... im extremly sorry. lemme hit the gts quick and i'll get back to you. k?

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I have to leave at 3:00 pm EST so after that I cant trade till next week + I need time to find a cloner

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    hmmm... thats odd... i cant seem to find either my Rhyperior or my Lunatone... im extremly sorry. lemme hit the gts quick and i'll get back to you. k?

Were you able to find a lunatone or rhyperior?

Last edited:

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Wow, I had one too many coffees last night. --__-- Anyway, I meant 252 sp att and 252 speed. Thanks for your help.

Oh :P Ok then, sure. Whenever you give me the Pokemon I'll start training. Where do you want the other 6 EV's?

hey dieago just pm me when your online thanks a bunch! im going to do some iv breeding with it, hey do yall need extra members for this place?

I'm not sure; you'll have to ask ♥Pureza♥. Anyway, I'll PM you, then. I already have the Sneasel, so whenever you want to trade I'm all set.

_Diego//

Years
    Oh, Wow. You replied quite fast. Right, uh... I'm the Pokemon League right now. xD. Sorry! As soon as I'm done, I'll add you, Get the Sneasel, and get online.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    hey B Funk could you IV breed me a elekid with a adamant nature IV's of 31/31/18+/x/x/31
    i can give you a shiny EV'd weavile in return

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    lol no problem dude i really want to thank you for what your doing. maybe the leader of this place can let me help around here. i got a question. do you have any extra power items i accidently gave all mine away

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    lol no problem dude i really want to thank you for what your doing. maybe the leader of this place can let me help around here. i got a question. do you have any extra power items i accidently gave all mine away

Hey if you want to join just ask pureza i'am shure she will let you join.

_Diego//

Years
    A'right, I'm almost done with the League. I'll online in more more than 10 minutes.

Ok, I'm done; though I found a flaw. The Sneasel is a bashful female. Do you want this one, or should I withdraw another one from Ranch?Besides that one, I only have Jolly females.

Last edited:
    Back