• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello everyone! (^.~)/

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMGoodness! I remember you! ^__^ I was Pikawolf/Kelsey on SPPf, if you can remember me. XD I'm glad to see you've joined up here. ^o^ I hope you'll have a shweet time here, be sure to read the rules and all that jazz, but have an awsome time! ^.~

~Kelsey

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I have seen. Wake me up to register ther ewhen its back up.All those people joining is making me tempted to join another forum! 6^ XD
    Welcome and PM me to be friends!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Ooh, welcome to PC! =D I <3 your signature banner, btw. =3

I'm in SPPf also, but I didn't see you before, lol. xD; Anyways, my name is Miyu-chan, but you can just call me Miyu. Have fun, and don't hesitate to PM me for any questions. n_n

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Hey there, lilbluecorsola! Welcome to the community! ^_^ Remember to follow the rules, and have lots o' fun! If you need help with anything, or are just looking for a friend, feel free to PM me! ^^ Oh, and you can upload your own avatar here. =D

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Welcome sweetie to PC! ^0^ *Hugs.* Rememer to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and have fun sweetie! ^0^

Master Chief

(Insert User Title Here)
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    Hi blue!
    welcome to the forums. i'm new here to.
    yeah, i can't access to sppf either =(
    but have fun and follow the rules =)

Years
  • Hey lilbluecorsola! It's me ~Bayleef~ (duh, lol). What wrong with Sppf?? I miss it!

I'll try and find that Corsola animation I had a while ago for you.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • lilbluecorsola said:
    Hello, hello. =) My name's Blue. Some of you may recognize me from SPPf. (^.~)

Well, I decided to join up here for two reasons. =D

1) The avatars are so alluring. O.O

&

2) I can't access SPPf. XP

XD Ah, well, back to introductions. I love shiny Corsola, as you can probably tell by my username. I also like to draw and write Fanfics, plus I occasionally RolePlay.

And... That's about it. ^^; Fweet. ~<3

OH MY GOD!

Blue! OMGOMGOMGOMG! 8D Blue it's you! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! It's about time you joined! Remember me? Hope ya do! Well anyways have fun!

~Chao ~.^ *Higgleattacksquoozes* ~<3

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
    Years
  • Arctic Wish said:
    OH MY GOD!

Blue! OMGOMGOMGOMG! 8D Blue it's you! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! It's about time you joined! Remember me? Hope ya do! Well anyways have fun!

~Chao ~.^ *Higgleattacksquoozes* ~<3

Whooshie. 8D *gets the wind higgleattacksquoozed out of her*

XD Hey Wish. *waveths*

Back