• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 2, 2022
Looks good hopefully you don't over level everyone though that was some thing i disliked about the first

mikelan98

Bendiciones y buenas noches
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
tipo_hada_zpsae245495.png%7Eoriginal

Thanks to @MeroMero for the excellent tutorial.

Ishra Takami

God of Blood and Darkness
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 17, 2016
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS BACK!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
Awesome man. Playing this on the DS with my flash card will be interesting. Not many Pokémon DS hacks out there.

mikelan98

Bendiciones y buenas noches
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023

Spoiler:

Sorry for not translating to english, but I've no time and my english is too bad :(

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
having a ds hack is a rare sight but rather than a remake of this hack which i didnt like much i rather would love to see somebody making a gen 1 remake

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Spoiler:

Sorry for not translating to english, but I've no time and my english is too bad :(

Here, I'll translate for you:
Spoiler:

Also, it's really nice to see you haven't given up on this! :)

iX Billie

Land Shark
Years
  • Age 24
  • Nah.
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
Thank you for not abandoning the project, we all wish to see this completed and hope you the very best of luck.

Back