• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen English Release Date Discussion [EU - March 4, US - March 6, AUS - March 10]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Europe before America... *checks Pokemon.com, serebii and bulbapedia*

I-It's true ! :-D I can't say how happy and excited I am. Even though it's just two days, it still is something. For the first time in the history of main Pokemon games (since we also got Pokepark and some other games before y'all :p) we Europeans are not overlooked.

I think they're doing this because of the Platinum incident... just my opinion, though. :/

blue

gucci
    Years
    Europe before America... *checks Pokemon.com, serebii and bulbapedia*

I-It's true ! :-D I can't say how happy and excited I am. Even though it's just two days, it still is something. For the first time in the history of main Pokemon games (since we also got Pokepark and some other games before y'all :p) we Europeans are not overlooked.

I think they're doing this because of the Platinum incident... just my opinion, though. :/

Yeah I know, it's great :D!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    YAYYYYYYYY!!! ZOMG 8DDDDDDD 4th March <33333333

I. want. it. now. though. /impatient. :(

I cannot wait for it though :DD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I know I'm late to the party, but Europe gets the game before America? Sweet! XD I might actually buy one of them as soon as they come out now. :D

But seriously, this is huge. I remember having to buy Diamond months after it'd been released in the States. D:

Years
    I am going to finished the game ASAP and tell you what happens Forever! XDDD

Naaa, I ain't really. I am looking forward to the game being released. Not sure how much time and effort because I will be coming to the end of my University life =[​

blue

gucci
    Years
    I remember importing Pokémon Diamond from America because it was released April 22, 2007 there and July 27, 2007 here but I'm greatful that it's not like that with Black & White and that we get it first, I'm more excited about Black & White than any other Pokémon games, maybe even other games come 4th March i'll be out the door ready to buy Pokémon White!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So since the dates have been released, where does this thread in from there.

Discussion will continue about your thoughts on the release date for a while, and eventually the thread will die out.

I am going to finished the game ASAP and tell you what happens Forever! XDDD[​

Pffft! If you did do that, I'd be ignoring you for that time then. XD

Seriously still having issues trying to see the positive in the 10th, even though Kaori came up with fake ones. XD

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    Roughly 7 weeks to go until the European release date.

51 days, in my time zone. D=

You ever get those feelings where as it gets closer to the release, time seems
    to slow down to an almost halt and it takes forever for a short time to go by?
    I absolutely hate feeling.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years

That happens to me every single time I find out the release date for a game. XD

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    wow release date are much sooner than I anticipated.

Because Nintendo keep saying release date for Black & White was Q2 I was expecting Summer.

I was totally wrong and I'm happy about it! XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021

Seriously still having issues trying to see the positive in the 10th

It's only 4 days after the american release. I would say there is an awful lot of positive in that.

Try getting the game a month or two afterwards and see the positive in that...

wow release date are much sooner than I anticipated.

Because Nintendo keep saying release date for Black & White was Q2 I was expecting Summer.

I was totally wrong and I'm happy about it! XD

...They never said anything about Q2 or Summer. It always the case that they said it would be released in the first quarter of the year and that it would be a Spring release.

blue

gucci
    Years

Yeah, it happened with HG/SS for me, once you know the release it starts to go quick but then starts to really seem like forever when it's just days away from release

50 Days till European release B/W!

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    @ Andrew McKenzie:I think for everyone time is going slow when you are waiting for B/W...
    50 days, 12 hours, 8 minutes and 30 seconds left at the time of this post!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    @ Andrew McKenzie:I think for everyone time is going slow when you are waiting for B/W...
    50 days, 12 hours, 8 minutes and 30 seconds left at the time of this post!

...And the countdown just makes it more slower if you ask me. XD

I live in the US, so I'm pretty excited for March 6th. By then I think I will be on Spring Break, so that's really good. More time for B/W!

blue

gucci
    Years
    Yeah, it's all going to seem a heck of a lot slower now that we know the release date, 50 days will feel like 100 days, ah well, still can't wait for 4th March!

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    So......we're getting the game before the US?

YYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ABOUT THAT YANKEES?

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years

...And the countdown just makes it more slower if you ask me. XD

I live in the US, so I'm pretty excited for March 6th. By then I think I will be on Spring Break, so that's really good. More time for B/W!

lol I'm going skiing on 5th of March, 2011 in the springbreak SO IM REALLY HAPPY THE RELEASE DATE IS ONE DAY EARLIER THAN WE ARE GOING TO SWISS (caps lock ftw)

Back