• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Enigma Stone : 31st July - 27th August - Wi-Fi Event

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    According to serebii.net, English, European and Australian players will be able to get the Lat@s which isn't available in their version :

HeartGold gets Latios. - Lv. 40
    SoulSilver gets Latias. - Lv. 40

The player will also receive the Soul Dew.
    To activate the event, you need to go to the fossil ressurecter in Pewter Museum and give him the Enigma Stone.

Thoughts on this ? I'm really excited, since I'll be going to my grandparents and have Wi-Fi there ! AWESOME !! Another legend to catch. :)

Last edited:

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Oh awesome finally! I've been waiting for this. Now I can have the brother and sister pair. Can't wait until Saturday:)

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    About time. I was wondering when this event was going to take place. Good to know it's finally happening.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Yay more Latios and Latias! But I can only get it in SS...I haven't played my HG yet-so I definitely don't have the national dex in HG yet.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Yay more Latios and Latias! But I can only get it in SS...I haven't played my HG yet-so I definitely don't have the national dex in HG yet.

It doesn't matter if you don't have the N Dex. You can download the stone and just use it when you get to Pewter.

Oh, I forgot to add : the Lati will be slightly bigger in level (40 compared t the 35 roaming one).

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I've been waiting for this event to come up. I've been planning on restarting my SS game recently, so with this coming ahead, it'll give me the push to finally start over and download the event before I miss it. Plus, after catching Latios in PKMN Ruby a few years back, it'll be great to catch Latias this time in SoulSilver.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Dang it... I don't have Wi-Fi anywhere near me! T_T I wish that they would offer the events for download at Gamestop again because I reallllly wanted these two...

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Finally ! I've been waiting since I read about it on Serebii.net. Thank goodness it's coming soon. ^_^

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    And it comes right during my exam period, of course @#!s$kl_...
    I hope I'll manage not to forget about it ~u~
    Although I might just give away the SoulSilver Latias I'll get XD

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    This is the HG/SS event I have been waiting for most of all (as well as the Celebi...if we get it)

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    hehe, how interesting, my sister's birthday is on then, ill get myself a new latios and latias for her birthday.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    can't wait! should I use my master ball on it?

Definetly NOT> Probably on the other Lati that's roaming Kanto, but don't use your Master Ball on him. He's stationary.
    Just lull him to sleep and put him on the red zone. Then throw Ultras, Dusks (if it is night) and Loves (if it's of the opposite gender). Level Balls also work if you're in the 95-100 radius with your Pokwmon

Back