• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Enigma Stone : 31st July - 27th August - Wi-Fi Event

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    how do you get it ? i'm really confused on how events work via wifi...sorry if i'm asking in the wrong thread.

First you must have Mystery gift activated. Look for a walkthrough in that regard, I remember its done by talking to some girl in game...
    Once you got it, in the start up screen of your game, it'll say
    Continue
    New game
    Connect to pokewalker
    Mystery gift-----select here

Then select Recieve gift...Get via Nintendo WFC.... wait a few seconds and it'll download.

Then start your game as usual and go to a Pokemart... the man there will give you the stone

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    Although I already have both of them from R/S/E, I've really been looking forward to this!^^ I always love the special in-game events and especially when it is about my favorite Pokemon!^^ I'm gonna see whether I'll train Latios but I'll probably do it just for the heck of it!^^

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
    Years
    I just got mine. I think the way they set it up was kinda stupid. I would've preferredit if you have to bring the soul dew to a different place to get the lati.

elroid

Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    Still haven't caught one yet. Been trying to SR for a shiny one but the luck isnt with me. Now i am starting to get busy so it was just pending in front of the museum with steven.

pokedude911

Glitch Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    The day of the event came, I was going to get the Enigma Stone, armed with my new SkyRouter. So I went on my DS Wireless Settings, search for assess points, click the SkyRouter off the list and
    Spoiler:

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    The day of the event came, I was going to get the Enigma Stone, armed with my new SkyRouter. So I went on my DS Wireless Settings, search for assess points, click the SkyRouter off the list and
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    I got the stone a few days ago. :3

My sister also ordered HG recently, but it hasn't arrived yet...

Doesn't the event end today? Or was that yesterday?

Either way, my sister won't be getting the stone.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I didn't even realize that the event ended on the 27th. I just got the Enigma Stone on my SS yesterday morning! :pink_disbelief: After I got it though I realized that I hadn't even reached Pewter City yet. :pink_shifty:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, I did the exact same thing...I got it at the start...restarted my game and forgot about it..

Hopefully we get that darn Mew next!

Back