• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Enigma Stone : 31st July - 27th August - Wi-Fi Event

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    It's not bad...but not good either.

I can't believe that we have to wait until it's today some time in America before we can get it in Britain!

I was up at 1am, watching t.v. when I turned on my DS to get the event, and I couldn't!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I downloaded the wifi event a few hours ago. I originally tried at 12:05am last night, lol :(

But yeah! I'll get Latios later, like Kyogre, which I still need to get...

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Wow i'm so exited, this is going to be my very first Latios (unless you count stealing from cousin lol) but is the soul dew a equip able item or is it just a key item?

The Enigma Stone is a Key item but the Soul Dew is an item that increases Lati@s's Special Attack and Special Defense in battle.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    I got mine :D unfortunately I had to use one of my masterballs since I forgot to change my team (i was raising some pokes and they were at level 5 and 10), so i just didn't bother to use one of them :)

Edit: For the people that don't have wifi, you guys could use McDonalds, Starbucks, or other outer stores that provide the free internet. It's actually kinda hard to not find a place with wifi xD

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    I got mine :D unfortunately I had to use one of my masterballs since I forgot to change my team (i was raising some pokes and they were at level 5 and 10), so i just didn't bother to use one of them :)

Edit: For the people that don't have wifi, you guys could use McDonalds, Starbucks, or other outer stores that provide the free internet. It's actually kinda hard to not find a place with wifi xD

So you didn't save beforehand? You don't have to approach it straight you know :O

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    So you didn't save beforehand? You don't have to approach it straight you know :O

Yea i know but i didn't save :S regardless, i used a pokeball for my Latios. So it's not like i am lazy in catching pokemon, i just didn't have any other options haha.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years

Right'o, you could have gone to the Pokémon Center and change your team and put in awesome Dark Pokemon such as Umbreon and Darkrai. That's what I did !
    Omg....51 Ultra ball for a lax Latias ._.

Years
    I was going to get this event today, as I was going to my dads house where I can get the events but I couldn't so I'm waiting until a couple of weeks, when I can next go.
    It's a shame, but in the end I'll get the event.

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
    Years
    I think its awesome! i'm battling Latias right now but its being sooo stubborn and won't stay in the pokeball =/ I thought Latios was way more easier to catch.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I just caught Latios in a Fast Ball.
    I had a Raichu TWave it after my Jumpluff died, put it on the red and spammed Ultras. But when I saw that he was quick, really quick, so it took me three more Fast Balls to get it.
    BAD PART : He's Bashful -_-'. Well, at least Latias is Quiet ! LD

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I'm just off to get mine now. To be honest, I'm more interested in the event that actually getting Latios. I also find it kind of random that you encounter it in the middle of town. This event almost makes me feel as if they did it last minute, alas, I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.

Bay

Years
    I'm just off to get mine now. To be honest, I'm more interested in the event that actually getting Latios. I also find it kind of random that you encounter it in the middle of town. This event almost makes me feel as if they did it last minute, alas, I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.
    Yeah, found it weird Latias (I have Soul Silver) just came in the middle of the town all of a sudden. I'm then like, "Wait, I have to battle Latias NOW?" D: Well, I didn't have to battle her right away, but I feel disrespectful to Steven if I don't. XD;

Anyways, able to activate the event a few minutes after midnight in my area. I first used my Umbreon and had him use Assurance, which had Latias' HP quite low. After that, I just keep having my Noctowl use Hypnosis to have her fall asleep. Took me 4 pokeballs, 4 great balls, and 10 ultra balls before I finally caught her with an ultra ball. XD

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Disappointed with the timing of the event. I wanted to use Latias during it's OU period :P

Nice to get the other Lati@s though. I just need to speak to the guy in the pokemart.

Disappointed with the timing of the event. I wanted to use Latias during it's OU period :P

Nice to get the other Lati@s though. I just need to speak to the guy in the pokemart.

Last edited:

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Just finished doing the event, I caught Latios with a love ball, because I find it funny catching pokemon in random pokeballs.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2010
    Confirmation and details on the official website.
    I can't link, so I'll just tell you what you need.
    You need the National Pokédex and less than two Wonder Cards.

Back