• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Which Legendary Dog do you like the best?

• Total voters

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Agreeing on the Raikou lookin retarded part. I love it, but those teeth make it look a little mentally incapable.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Suicune is my favorite, Entei has my favorite typing of them all, and I like Raikous color and design.

M O M U S U

Fail-safe
    Years
    Well, it's sort of hard for me to answer this question. Each one has good qualities and bad qualities. But I would have to go with Suicune.

But I'm not a fan of the crystal ornament growing out of it's head.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I feel that crescent on the top of his head is pretty cute. Meh, I think Raikou's cloud is a little bit more disturbing.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I chose Raikou but I think my favourite would be Suicune. So elegant powerful plus a friend to Celebi, which is one of my favourite legendaries. Suicune might look better if it had a tail though. Entei looks somewhat retarded especially it's sprite. Raikou I like because it is Electric type and is fast. Suicune is by far the best and the first one I purified on Colloseum and was a life saver against Cipher boss. Overall Suicune has had the biggest impact on me and my favourite.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'd have to say raikou, with suicune in a close second.
    raikou is fast, and has exceptional sp. attack,and above all else, it looks awesome.
    the few things it lacks are the fact that it mainly learns electric type moves(sadly, nothing strong against ground) and the weird, purple thing.
    suicune is just so awesome, he makes for a great defense, but what is that crystal on his head?
    And poor entei is left alone.He has high attack and HP, and as a fire type, its bad.He learns mainly special moves and his low defense won't fare well against an earthquake or rock slide.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hmm...
    Well, it's hard for me to decide which one I like best.

They are all good in my opinion, but, I think it would've been better to make Entei ground type, so the dogs have their strengths and weaknesses.

Raikou(electric) can defeat Suicune. Suicune(water) can defeat Entei. Entei(fire) can possibly beat Raikou with a strong move, except, it won't be "super" effective, unless he new earthquake.

This is what would happen if Entei was ground type.
    Raikou(electric) can defeat Suicune. Suicune(water) can defeat Entei. Entei(ground) can defeat Raikou.

It would make it more of a challenge for Raikou, it would be more interesting, and, there's not much ground type Legendaries! :P
    The only ground type legendaries would be Groudon and Arceus(Arceus, if holding earth plate).

And thats my opinion.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Suicune is the most useful when it comes to competitive battling. The CMCune set is great, I've utilized Suicune alot in a few of my OU teams. Entei has to be the worst in terms of competitive battling and design, so many other pokemon can do his potential "job" better than he can. Raikou is.....meh...

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Suicune, both by looks and by stats.

Raikou looks allright, but his "teesths" makes him look like he is unable to speak very well.
    (Or could he simply not afford braces? :D)

Entei is just a silly beast with a starfish stuck in its face that makes it look very unhappy.
    Poor Entei.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    My fave of the three is definitely Suicune and its my favourite legendary overall as well.I weould love to one day use one completitively but alas at the moment thats impossible without trading and I only tend to trade to breed.

Years
    I actually really like Raikou. Maybe it's just because I like Electric-types so much (yeah, there might be some biased involved), I don't know, but he is my favorite out of the three. I do really like Suicune though, too, especially for its cry. That is definitly one of the coolest cries in the game.

Entei... eh, I'm pretty much indifferent about. He was kinda cool in the Spell of the Unown movie... =P

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Suicune, hands down. For several reasons, too.

Pokemon 4Ever will forever be one of my favorite movies (behind only Heroes), and it loooks fantastic. It has awesome stats, though I've never had a chance to use it, and had my favorite game based around it. Though it isn't my favorite legendary (that spot is forever reserved for Latias <3), it is up there in my list =)

Back