• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter the Request Room!

Whats better? Digimon or Pokemon?

• Total voters

talking_suicune

is back in business
Years
  • your welcome goatman i will bow to headbangin megaman^^
    here word_-_life i think cena looks good enough
    Enter the Request Room!

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    talking suicune i got a little challenge make a fusion of houndoom, arcanine, and mightyena.. i have seen it done before i just want to test yer abilities

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    How much longer until my sprites are done? A day? A week? A month? A year? Isn't that site suggestion good enough?

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • word_-_life said:
    no ofence but that sux...........

word - life, please do not criticise in this way. It's fine to not like something, but expressing it like this is just going to hurt the artist's feelings, and not do anybody any good - in fact, it's more likely to discourage than encourage them from continuing to draw.

If you want to criticise, please do it constructively, i.e. give suggestions for improvement, rather than simply to criticise and put the artist down.

I don't like to be harsh, but I don't want to see a member's feelings hurt.

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
  • Forest Grovyle said:
    word - life, please do not criticise in this way. It's fine to not like something, but expressing it like this is just going to hurt the artist's feelings, and not do anybody any good - in fact, it's more likely to discourage than encourage them from continuing to draw.

If you want to criticise, please do it constructively, i.e. give suggestions for improvement, rather than simply to criticise and put the artist down.

I don't like to be harsh, but I don't want to see a member's feelings hurt.

i hate it when ppl do that.....its so mean.....god...and annoying....

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    People who do that just make me angry so get over it he did the best he could so deal with it

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2004
    T_S can you make an undertaker trainer sprite( i'll credit you if i use it as an avatar or in my sig)

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    thats really cool suicune can i have a new mouse pokemon thats orange be creative with this one I want it to look really cute and a back pic plz if u have to do other sprites I can wait plz and thank u

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • hey suicune! Do you think you could make a girl trainer sprite wearing a purple tank top, a baseball cap and jeans??

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    AWWWWWWWWWW HES SO CUTE!!!!!!! so i guess the back pic will be coming soon

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Where's my sprites?! In fact, that does it! I want the truth right now! Either you give me my sprites right now or admit you never even started on them and never were going to do them in the first place; that you just said you'd do them to shut me up! What's your decision?!

Back